Carbs. 49
    Exercise 30 mins plus 11k steps
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    3/8 Food on point and we walked 5.17 miles
    3/9 Food on point and no workout today

3/9
    I had no energy at all today ... I did not work out ...I slept all night last night and all afternoon today ... just one of those days ...I see my GP tomorrow morning for lab results (went from type 2 diabetic to pre-diabetic ...Hopefully he can give me some advice on vitamins to take for energy...Definitely was not myself today ughh

I hope you feel better! And congrats on the improved labs! That’s a real achievement!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,300 Member
    Options

3/9
    I had no energy at all today ... I did not work out ...I slept all night last night and all afternoon today ... just one of those days ...I see my GP tomorrow morning for lab results (went from type 2 diabetic to pre-diabetic ...Hopefully he can give me some advice on vitamins to take for energy...Definitely was not myself today ughh

I hope you feel better! And congrats on the improved labs! That’s a real achievement!

3/9

Thank you so much .... Since I slept all afternoon yesterday I didn't sleep well last night .... I am hoping today will be better ...I hope you are out of your funk as well ...hugs
  • MaraOfNaamah
    MaraOfNaamah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Find something to be happy about every day

This is something I am doing as well! My favorite way, has been when I draw a small picture of what I enjoyed/appreciated/was grateful for, for each day.
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    My wonky schedule starts Thursday evening so I’ll do some advanced planning to avoid poor choices. Or that is the goal.

Good luck!! I look forward to hearing that you figured out a plan that works for you! ☺️
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wed 10/3

1) Libre Sensor - FBG (mmol/L) 6.2 ➡️
    2) Carb Goal < 100g 🟢 (81g)
    3) Calories Goal < 🟢
    4) REST DAY ✅
    5) Water - 27oz 💧
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    Find something to be happy about every day

This is something I am doing as well! My favorite way, has been when I draw a small picture of what I enjoyed/appreciated/was grateful for, for each day.

What a lovely idea! If i didn’t have the artistic talent of a preschooler I would give that a try!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    3/10

Cals. 1476. Oops
    Carbs. 61. Double oops
    Exercise. Yes!

Happiness: we had a lovely hike to a beer garden that is secretly open. (Shhhh). Hence the overage on the cals and carbs. Totally worth it though. Beautiful day.
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Wed, March 10

1- Net carbs <100 ✔️
    2- Enough protein ✔️
    3- 10k steps ✔️
    4- Mindful eating - planning ahead ✔️
    5- Meditate ✔️

My youngest is having a very clingy week this week, making it more difficult to get things done. This is a little frustrating, but also means I am getting extra baby snuggles, so I will count it as a win. 💕
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    March 9-10:

1) Sleep: somewhat better
    2) Mindfulness/gratitude practices: yes
    3) Exercise plan: yes: ran+bike trainer and longer bike trainer+walk
    4) Apple rings: yes, closed all, both days
    5) Steps: over my 12K goal (15K, just over 12K)
    6) Calories and eating plan: logging on Tuesday was a really rough estimate because I was playing around with a recipe from a cooking class I took over the weekend (that was off my usual eating plan) and didn't log everything when I made it so had to estimate when cooking what I made. I am pretty sure I was over cals, but am good with my overall food choices. Yesterday was back on track with cals (and better logged).
    7) Tuesday's estimate: 105 g net carbs and 83 g protein. Wednesday: 77 g net carbs, 102 g protein.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    3/10

Food on point.... walked 80 minutes 2.96 miles and did Richard Simmons Broadway Blastoff for 32 minutes
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Thur, March 11

1- Net carbs <100 ❌
    2- Enough protein ✔️
    3- 10k steps ✔️ 15k+ actually
    4- Mindful eating - deliberate choices ✔️
    5- Meditate ✔️
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited March 2021
    Options
    3/11
    Food was on point except I was 18 over on carbs and we walked 4.65 miles :)
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    First some news. As some of you may remember - I have had no freelance shifts since lockdown - and save for a couple of writing gigs for a week at a time, no money outside of rental income from lodger coming in.
    Lodger has fixed me up with some part time work where he works - payroll for film and Tv productions. I started yesterday - a year to the day that I had my last freelance shift. The stress has been astronomical over the last few months wondering how I will continue to make ends meet after Govt furlough finishes in Sept, so now at least that might ease the worry. Now I just need to deal with the arthritis!

There is no kitchen to speak of. A smelly microwave that looks unappealing to use, and a kettle so it might be cup-soup or Pot Noodles as it was yesterday, or limited takeaway choices (none healthy) in the vicinity (further limited until lockdown restrictions start to ease). Also not keen on having smelly food at a desk in an open plan area (no breakout area and too damn cold/rainy to eat outside at the moment).

Also need to figure out how I get my workouts in - favouring super early in the morning (and hopefully not annoying lodger (and effectively boss) by waking him early by working out in my home office or in my room above his!). So will try and start next week (AGAIN!) - but also have to work late on my own sports website when I get back from work, take time to talk to Besties and Boyf etc so it is going to take time to get all these ducks in a row.

Anyway - here goes - and to be honest BG was fine this morning so I can live with a spike with carbs lunches. As you know - I do not consider myself to be accountable to anyone but myself and my ONLY focus is a steady BG (managed by exercise and meds) so for now I can cope with a carb lunch if I have a decent breakfast and dinner on the LC front.

HbA1c (mmol/mol): Highest 111 (2017) 118 (2019) Lowest 45 (2017) CURRENT: 48 (2020)
    MARCH 10st 9lb, Ending Weight
    1) Swipey the Libre Sensor - FBG (mmol/L) 5.9 ➡️
    2) Carb Goal <125g 🟠 >150g (129g)
    3) Calories Goal < 🟢
    4) Planned Resistance/Weights but gale force winds the day before first day at new job meant no sleep from 4am! BUT There is a bit of walking - 15-20 mins to ferry, and from there to office so around 30-40 mins and walk into town and back for lunch probably ❌
    5) Water - 15g 💦 WOEFUL - Taking two bottles of water with me as they don't have a water machine in the office.

• Ringbearer2
    Options
    @rfsatar that’s such good news! The circumstances might not be ideal, but I’m sure you can make it work!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    3/11

Well, let’s just say today is another day 🤣