sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    PW: 115.2
    CW: 115.0
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,214 Member
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    I'm not focused on this weight loss this month and haven't been doing a great job of tracking everything. I'm still in a rebellion phase for having too many small habits that I have to remind myself to do instead of them being my routine. BUT I am still checking in and still watching the scale. My eating isn't too bad and I am getting steps though fewer than before. My husband bought me an apple watch and that ruined by fitbit vibe... So I am adjusting to that new habit as well.
    Rebellion phase! They do indeed thrive from time to time. I'm in and out of that one this month too. I hope you enjoy your Apple watch - anything that keeps the novelty alive can be a big help once you get into the new groove. I hear you on the habits, though. They get old too... Hang in there! Look in the mirror and take a few deep breaths to remember that this is for you and helps you feel great about yourself. Rebellion gets you back to where you came from :grimace:

Happy Equinox!
    I appreciate everyone's sharing and hope this new season will help us step out of the doldrums and into better frames of mind. I know it's getting better for me, which makes it so much easier to shift into a less resistant, adolescent address!

I've been waking up pretty early some days (like 3:45 and 4:30), and find myself thinking about the list of exercises to do in order to be ready for a 3-day myofascial release seminar in mid-May. It's a good thing my OH is a sound sleeper. Practicing "clam shell" and "mini-bridges" prior to getting out of bed doesn't interrupt anyone except Lucy, the cat who sleeps on my legs!
    More adolescent-style rebellion! It is a tough one to fight because it somehow feels right at the same time as it feels wrong. Adolescent-style eyerolls at ourselves are permitted :trollface: Good job on getting started on readiness for your May seminar. Don't forget the arms and wrists things - I can send you my favourite series if you need it. I probably already did! I'm always going on about how much it helps. It only takes about 4 minutes a day.

@eggfreak
    Yep, veggies. I'm not so sure about the salt on fruit thing, though - I'll have to mull that one over.

All right! Outside today and even more tomorrow. It is getting sunny and warmer!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @micki steps
    19 march 5732 with a 30 minute strength workout
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Last week was a tough one. My dream job almost came within my grasp but they went with the other guy in the last round. All I wanted to do after that was stuff my face. I started the next day by finishing off two ice cream tubs for breakfast lol. And after that, it was pure hell. I was getting an urge to overeat every 15 mins. But thankfully, I made it through the day without going in the red.

And for that little act of bravado, I got rewarded this week. For the first time in a decade, I shopped at a regular store. I don't think they have ever seen a guy so thrilled to buy the most boring, plain white t-shirt in that store (I only had 30 mins to shop – Corona rules.)

@Micki48 lol you are totally right. We definitely drop weight faster than you all, it's not fair.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been absent. I'm sick. :(

But I wanted to share this coffee jelly with you because it turned out so well.

5hrgd7db4ldo.jpg

This plate is 40 calories, almost all of which is the whipped cream. It tastes like mocha and its got caffeine and protein so its like the perfect food. XD
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @micki steps 20 march
    Didn't wear tracker. But you could put 5000 as that is what I normally get on a regular day. No workout.

@Terytha hmm that's making me hungry. I don't even like jelly but somehow that looks so good.
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12405
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey I made it, its quite simple. The recipe:

2 cups of strong coffee
    3 tablespoons of zero calorie sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
    1 packet of Knox gelatin
    1/4 cup water
    Whipped cream

Make 2 cups of coffee and combine with the sweetener in a sauce pan, bringing it to a heat just before boiling.

Mix water and gelatin, then add to your coffee mix.

Let cool for a few minutes.

We poured ours into pudding cups but you can use glasses or bowls or anything. The mix has to set in the fridge for at least 5 hours.

Top with whipped cream or, in my case, whipped cream and some chocolate dust. Or chocolate syrup. That would also probably taste good.

Most of the calories come from the whipped cream, since coffee is 5, sweetener is zero, and gelatin is 20 per packet.

I'm thinking about melting a small amount of chocolate into the jelly next time. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,214 Member
    Options
    Coffee jello! Without all the sugar - sounds amazing. Thanks, Amber!

@YinxFed
    I am so glad that you have such a loving partner - having someone ask and insist when they see something is not quite right is a gift. And you are so strong to keep on with your walking that helps you feel better every time. Hang on! You are such a wonderful warmer of our hearts. :heart:

@happimess01
    You too! Not making it to the dream job after getting so close is so hard. How you managed to start the day with ice cream and still not go into the red is beyond a super power. You are one half of a pound from losing 125 pounds. Not getting that job cannot take that away from you. You've got this, and we all are rooting for another great job to come along for you. Keep on shining, Sam!

Last call for week 3 weigh-ins!
    @micki48 did I miss you? I'll go back and check...
    @riagalgate I hope you are still with us!

Heads up for Sunday weigh-ins - 1st day of week 4!
    @YinxFed
    @Terytha
    @deniners2
    @MzBossy

Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    @jugar eeek almost missed my weigh in

PW 195.
    CW 195.8

Too many treats this week. I guess celebrating a little bit of normalcy being fully vaccinated.

Lots of yard work today so my steps are great. I need to cool it with the ice cream next week. I’ve indulged way too many night this week.

Have been keeping up with my Pilates.

Oh! Obviously we survived our bad weather. But we did have a tornado warning with rotation less than a mile from our house. We spent some time in the bathroom, but luckily it did not touch down. All is well.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 187
    CW - 187.3

Wrong direction, I know! I will work hard to reverse this direction next week.

Thank you for your patience!

Have a super day.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star: WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE IS UP! :star:

This week we want to hear your weight loss story with a series of questions that you will answer each day. So click the link and start telling us about your journey towards good health! YOUR SEVEN-DAY WEIGHT LOSS STORY

snm9umtmbr66.jpg

• MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    6p9pc0xkbh2b.jpg

Steps for last week
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

hghcp9rrjdbg.png
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    PW 156
    CW 156
    I was 155 yesterday, but then we ate with the family. 😊
This discussion has been closed.