WaistAways - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    good morning, hurray @jugar, can't wait to see that jeans photo....what a relief you'll feel.
    After an overall bad week last week, so far this week is going okay - well, except for nibbling around on that marzipan in the fridge that never made it into a baked good over Xmas - but other than that feeling pretty good and eating okay without logging...Thursday weigh in will tell.

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @Terytha Great color!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @conleywoods it's great to hear from you! 1800 calories is my body's perfect balance amount too it seems. I don't get snacky or cranky at that amount. Have you still been doing ballet?

1800 is the magic number for me too. I have tried 1500, 1200, 1000 and also 2500, but 1800 is the sweet spot for high adherence and good weight loss rate for me
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps
    16 march 10068 with a 10 minutes jumping rope workout.
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12540
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Us tall people are so lucky to get a higher TDEE. At 1800, I still get dizzy sometimes and I also lose a lot of hair but it's still a good number if I mostly eat nutritionally dense food.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW: 84.2
    CW: 84.6
    TBH I was expecting worse. Need to get my head back in the zone, been snacking too much and making poor choices.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey that is so exciting!!! Next week will be your week. You got this.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!
    @jugar CW: 187.8 any wee shift is a positive thing!
    I typed a couple of paragraphs earlier but I don't think it posted. I won't repeat all that I typed earlier, just in case it shows up somewhere. My "shiny-object" distractability sidetracked me into a different space and voila! MFP ate it. Hope it was tasty.
    I've gotten some more walking in and will get set up for RBG exercises starting tomorrow. I have to gather my hidden bands and weights so they'll all be ready.
    Have a great evening, y'all.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    Well, now - wasn't that a mostly green Saint Patrick's Day! Good job, Wednesday people!

I had a fun drive up to Québec with my son today - a boring highway, but good talk and just nice to spend time together. He now has a spiffy little 2014 Veloster and is feeling very cool, but rather more broke than before, of course! I am pleased that he saves up the money before spending it, though. This is a kid who will never end up in terrible money trouble.

I certainly went overboard on "road food" though. I have not eaten anything that was not prepared at home in so long, that I went slightly nuts when picking up late breakfast/early lunch on the way home. WAY too many calories... so tomorrow I will delay breakfast and have that perfect day. It is already planned out and hopefully will go OK. I think I can get back into some exercise tomorrow, too. I'll check with the clinic when I get my last bandage change, but it is feeling pretty good so far.

No one has a weigh in tomorrow, but the Friday people can have an extra great day so that Friday is super good, right? Have a lovely day - hopefully as spring-like as it is supposed to be here. :heart:
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12312
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋🏼 I’m still here. But it’s been busy and now it’s late and falling asleep. Have posts to catch up on reading. We have some severe weather coming through tomorrow. 🌪Hopefully all will be well.

Take care everyone.
This discussion has been closed.