WaistAways - March 2021 Team Chat

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,157 Member
    Options
    Our April chat thread is now open - please go ahead there for introductions, intentions, and to get ready for Sunday.
    [bhttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10828469/waistaways-april-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1][/b]

Continue to weigh-in and finish this month here! thanks
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    PW 115
    CW 114.5
    Going on a much needed vacation to Gatlinburg with family since we are now vaccinated. So excited. So not sure how tracking and steps will go. Hopefully not too much weight gain, but I intend to enjoy myself!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    @jugar I think I'll take a pass on Sunday results. I'm going to a Passover seder tonight, & I'm sure I won't be close to target weight.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Pw 162.2
    Cw 164

Ehhh it is what it is, had a bit of a rough week, had some vaccine side effects that caused some issues, then some stress, BUT I am finished at the previous job, so things should calm down considerably...

Have a great Saturday!
  • jugar
    Options
    deniners2 wrote: »
    @jugar I think I'll take a pass on Sunday results. I'm going to a Passover seder tonight, & I'm sure I won't be close to target weight.
    No problem - you'll have an excused weigh in for Sunday and still have 4 more weeks in the April challenge to keep going! Enjoy your seder, and don't worry. If you surprise yourself and decide to weigh in after all, that would be OK too.
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @gak71 :)

Welcome @gak71
    It is fun to have a group of new members, and also a challenge to get to know each other! Please be sure to introduce yourself and dive right in to the team. The April team chat thread will be set up later tonight, and we'll all migrate there, but for now - go ahead and post here.

For all the new people, if you are wondering why your weigh-in posts get an "insightful" reaction, that is just our way of noting that the information has been added to the spreadsheet. So no, weigh-ins and step counts are not particularly "insightful" but it sure makes it easier to remember whether it has been recorded or not!

Thank you, good to be here. I’m just finishing a 12 week group and was able to drop 25 pounds over that time. The losses have slowed so I look forward to working with the team to keep each other motivated. I live in Florida. I’m following a keto diet and also tracking calories here. Good luck to all, let’s kick some butt!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am changing things for April. I got an email about a meal plan this morning then saw a friend in one of my Facebook Groups has been doing it and has great results so now I am so. It is basically carb cycling. I am going to meal plan tonight, shoo and prep tomorrow. I have been doing intervals for the past few month and now I am going to switch back to heavier lifting for awhile. I am still doing Barre, too.
  • healthygirlintransit
    healthygirlintransit Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys late weigh in thought today was Friday.
    CW:219
    Sorry for the gain. Know its bloating. Everything is swollen.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Congratulations @PlaneMonkey - well done! @jugar - glad to hear your 'behind' is improving- just think how long you've had to accommodate that lump!!
    And welcome to all the new folk.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    I did weigh in on Thurs
    pw 149.5
    cw 153.5
    I'm going to sit on the sidelines again in April and get myself in gear to at least log in to here everyday, if not log my food!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW 195.8
    CW 197

😑
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW 195.8
    CW 197

😑

Oh no! Here is a good weightlifting exercise that stops the runaway horse. I post this on my fridge when I'm getting careless! Having a good laugh at it helps burn a few more calories too :grimace:
    3hv2sudfqzqr.png
  • ellz_runs
    ellz_runs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Can I please have my starting weight for April month as 216lbs 😊
    I'm hoping it will be less every week from now on 😁

Have a lovely weekend xxx
  • jugar
    Options
    Last call!