March, almost spring ladies!

zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 7,000 Member
The weekends are normally impossible for me to get in enough exercise. And I over indulge also. So Karen asked if anyone wanted to have a friendly competition this last weekend by not going over. I managed to still get in my 10,000 steps each day. I felt good.

Still got in my water changes and testing for all the aquariums. That is time consuming.

So lets stay on track during the weekends all this month. I know, some of you are always on weekends! Muahahaha

Shelley

Replies

• zumbaforever
    So I found this YouTube video put out by a runner. Little long, but it is good. Sadly the sandals are $50 now. But this is the one I plan on buying tomorrow. Here is the review by a serious runner. It is the one my daughter has, only in all black.

https://youtu.be/mcpFpTQ21zc

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
    Hidhest weight: 248
    February ending weight: 185
    March goal weight 179
    Ultimate goal weight: 148

February 28: 185.0
    March 1: 185.0
    March 8:
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 31:

I’m challenging myself this month. I want to be out if the 180s. I was 173 when I retired. Trying to get rid of the retirement/Covid 15 or was it 20 probably 25. 😂

Let’s do this ladies!

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Kathy I think a lot of it is just the retirement. And then Covid really put the hammer down. You are going to succeed!

I am also wanting to get back under the 150's. I want to be back into the 140's for summer time.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,793 Member
    Highest weight: 192.2
    February ending weight: 143.6
    March goal weight 140
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2

February 28: 143.6
    March 01:142.8
    March 08:
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 31:

Shelley is right, Kathy. Retirement and food seem to go together unless we get a handle on it. Covid was my excuse to eat everything in sight...sigh...bad plan there.

I want to get back to my original 60 pound loss. Seems a long time ago. This month I want to hit 140.

Shelley, fish pictures, please.

Just about time for peanut butter toast and some Blippi. I'm really for it...I am strong...PEANUT BUTTER HAS NO CONTROL OVER ME!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 135

February 28: 160.0
    March 3:
    March 10:
    March 17:
    March 24:
    March 31:

March 31st goal weight: 157

Paula
    juqj2pfcy3gm.png

• kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 155
    11/30 - 168.4
    1/15 - 165.8
    2/28 - 163.6
    March goal - 162

Let's see of I can get there!

I just tried on my size 8 summer shorts and I can leave the house in them without being arrested lol!

Karen

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Karen that is way funny. I would hate to be arrested over clothing malfunctions!

Love your graph Paula.

Chris I had PB sandwich for lunch today. Muahahah I will see about taking a photo of the fish. Maybe catch them laying eggs.

Shelley

• cpanus
    Yeah? Well, I had PB toast and PB toast edges and more edges and left over PB toast!!! It was delish!! :D Must be stronger tomorrow! :D

Chris
  • kjs1228
    My sleep has been so off....work stress. But it is meant to be 52 degrees today...so I plan on getting outside. Maybe the fresh air will help!

Happy Wednesday!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Funny not funny???
    hlpf23a3fag6.jpeg
  • cpanus
    Very Funny!!! And Sooo Right! Same goes for the pantry...makes boxes and bags so shiny and delish looking... :o

We are all very, very strong women this Wednesday in March. Mindful eating and meaningful movement!! (I don't know if I made that up or stole it from someone... :p )

You are the very best team in the world!! I love you all! Let's do it!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Gotta go get wet now...

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Kathy quick, take out the light! It might work. Not sure if Rocky would like it, oh well he can stand to lose 60 pounds. Muahahaha, don't tell him.

Oh my Chris, no wonder there is a shortage of PB in the stores. I found a recipe for PB cookies online. I am going to make some for work. This is a great plan. For whatever reason I eat fewer of them this way! :wink:

Karen it is supposed to be in the 50's here this weekend. So looking forward to it.

Chris I am being strong today. 140 for breakfast, 90 for snack 300 for lunch and 150 for snack. Under 700 calories. Now a sensible evening meal. And then a snack size bag of popcorn!

Might be at work late tonight. There is a trial going. If he is found guilty we are taking him into custody. He is not a very pleasant person. And he is large.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Shelley, how did your peanut butter cookies turn out? Any left??

Put the house in order for out housekeeper. She is the best!

I have to be strong today. My scale doesn't like me any more.

Chris
  • kjs1228
    Chris - that darned scale! Mine can be obnoxious too lol!

Lots of errands today. Need to take Mom to sign our taxes, and drop off a meatloaf to my Cousin John. Mom's meatloaf is devine ;) I need to exercise in a few minutes before we go, or afraid I wouldn't get it on. Another cold snap...30 degrees ;( Yuck...I can't exercise outside when it is like this;(

Hope everyone has a great day!

Karen
  • cpanus
    Karen - my scale is definitely having an upward fit!! I hope it calms down by weigh-in Monday. I was not strong yesterday. ugh...
    Do you have your mom's meatloaf recipe? I would love to make it and share with Sara and Holly. ...with mashed potatoes...yeppy, yep!

Pat walked with me today!! I was so happy!! It was a cold windy walk until about half way thru when gloves, scarf and jacket came off!! Turned into a beautiful morning. The weather man keeps promising rain but then keep pushing the promise back a day!!

Going to read now.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Chris I have to still make them. Worked on my tanks today. Cleaned things I don't do all the time.

Lets throw the scales out! My ah aha!

Paula I thought of us when I watched this.

https://youtu.be/okOVxfuSYPk

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Shelley,

Those guys are so cool. Wish all houses came with cat walks like that. My cats would love them!

I feel out of touch with knowing what pets anybody has anymore. Other than grand-doggies and such, is it just you and me?

<3
    Paula
  • zumbaforever
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Shelley,

Those guys are so cool. Wish all houses came with cat walks like that. My cats would love them!

I feel out of touch with knowing what pets anybody has anymore. Other than grand-doggies and such, is it just you and me?

<3
    Paula

I think so Paula. Not really positive.

So who has pets? If you do tell us about them.

o:) Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    I have 3 dogs. Joey is 15, Lobby Lu is 4 and so is Barney. Sara Pee is a Rag Doll cat. They are the best. And not least 3 salt water aquariums with many denizens of the deep.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    I have three cats; but that is about to change. Wampi (top) and Patch (middle) are Derek's. I will keep Jasper (the one trying to escape) when Derek moves out.

paula

4audfvarcus2.jpg
  • cpanus
    My pet is 68 this year. I try to sell him about every three days or so, but Sara thinks the price is too high... :#

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited March 2021
    Chris you are so evil. Does he do windows?

Paula that is sad. Jasper will miss them.

We saw this guy chasing rabbits last week. Been keeping Sara in at night. That is the corner of our yard. And Jillibean says hi
  • zumbaforever
    Paula Jasper is the one you rescued off the road if I remember correctly?

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Shelley - >:) ...and I wish. Sorry the owl is in your backyard. They are pretty magnificent, tho.

Paula - totally missed your kitty pic. So sweet...says the No Cats For Me lady...nopey, nope. :s

Getting ready for our walk. Back later.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Hi Jillbean!

Actually, Wampi is the highway rescue but she bonded with Derek and loves him immensely. Jasper and Patch are brothers but Patch bonded with Derek and Jasper wants to own me. So they chose which parents to stay with. We'll have frequent visits...

Wampi is a blessing. She is wild and crazy and enchanting and as entertaining as anything and her adoration for Derek is keeping his head above water. Sometimes I wonder if god put her on that road because the fates knew how much Derek would need her.
    Some of the hardest things to go through are divorce, moving, getting older, our Moms' deaths, the house destroyed by landslide, the lawsuit, bullies at work, my retirement, wildfire evacuations, quarantines and Covid... and 2017-2020 have been a bit much. It's worse for Derek. I'm more hopeful; but I make friends - he's a loner.

So on top of that, Patch has cancer. He was given 3-6 months - it's been 7. We wanted his life as comfortable as possible. That's why Derek hasn't moved to a new place yet; so Patch has both of us in the home he knows.

This morning Patch was wobbling along and Wampi came up behind him and sniffed his bump. He immediately swung around, arched and hissed menacingly. He's the only one who can dominate her. If he didn't push back, she'd run rampant over him like she does the rest of us. So he's the smart one.

She sat back and you could see the "oops" in her posture as she settled to the ground under Patch's aggressive frozen stare. He may be skin and bones, but he is still king of the house. She respects that. We all do. He's an amazing guy.

<3
    Paula

Mr. Owlie is just gorge; but wouldn't want him playing with my babes either, nohow, noway!
  • zumbaforever
    Paula so sorry about Patch. Never gets any easier. That owl is so majestic. While I love them I don't want it eating my kitty or small pups! No way. I am glad that Derek has Wampi.

Chris owls are magnificent birds. I also like to watch bats in the evenings. Oh, and the peanut butter cookies turned out wonderful. I went and put the ingredients into a calculator and out popped the bad news. 111 calories per cookie! Ouch.

It was such a nice day. I walked around the yard and noticed some hyacinths coming up. Then ordered flowers for my moms birthday on Tuesday.

Shelley

• PaulaKro
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 135

February 28: 160.0
    March 3: 159.2
    March 10:
    March 17:
    March 24:
    March 31:

March 31st goal weight: 157

Paula

• KAR1959
    Highest weight: 248
    February ending weight: 185
    March goal weight 179
    Ultimate goal weight: 148

February 28: 185.0
    March 1: 185.0
    March 8: 187.4 ugh
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 31:

Shelley I’m with you. I’m ready to through the scale out! :# Missed too many exercise days, too much sodium and alcohol. Reset!!!

On a positive note when my parents moved in they came with a Westie. My Mom has had Julia for 14 years. I never thought I would have a pet but we’ve bonded well. :D

Kathy

• zumbaforever
    Kathy show us a photo of Julia! To me when a dog has a humans name it tells something about its position in the household. Not a pet, but almost a child. Do Westies shed? And I made it through this weekend without adding on any weight. Which makes me happy!

Shelley