Ultimate goal weight: 135 - March 31st goal weight: 155
    Normal range = 145 +-10

February 28: 160.0
    March 3: 159.2
    March 10: 158.8
    March 17: 157
    March 24:
    March 31:

I plateaued around 160 all of February but it felt like a transition. My body shape changed. Now the extra Covid pounds are gone and weight changes feel like normal fluctuation again.

Wishing everyone well.
    Paula

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,794 Member
    SHELLEY!!! How's your snow?? I hope you are okay!!

Paula, have you heard anything regarding snow and stuff?

I hope everyone is okay.

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
    My mother and father are finally both over their Moderna side effects. I’m having mild to moderate side effects. Nothing I can’t live with. But I’m tired and don’t feel like walking. Going to do a short recumbent bike workout and possible an YouTube workout.

Still no word from Shelley? Hope she and the family are okay. I’m sure she’ll have lots of stories.

BTW Ron finally got an appointment for next Tuesday for his first dose. 😊

Kathy
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Kathy - Glad you are all-seeing less side effects, and Ron is next for the vaccine. Great news!

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 155
    3/5 - 165.6
    3/19 - 164.8
    March goal - 162

Rough week at home....but trying to claw back!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 7,000 Member
    Chris Belated Happy Birthday!

Paula thanks for updating everyone.

Kathy so glad your folks are feeling better. Those vaccine shots are different for everyone.

Karen I hope Ron gets through his as easily as I did mine.

Internet is still not up at my home. Technician is coming out today. I am posting from work. ;) Roads are not to bad now. Still snow piled up high in lots of places. People were paying to have folks come and haul away snow. Just nowhere to put it. It was 3 feet deep by my fence. So the little dogs could just walk on the snow and right out of our yard!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    SHELLEY!!!!! I hope things get better where you are. Looks so cold!

Rained yesterday no walking. Supposed to be nice today, so after I workout I'm going to walk.

SIL got his first shot yesterday. Don't know if he's had any reaction to it. He was fine this morning when we p/u Ronan.

Gotta go now. I'll check in later.

Chris
  • KAR1959
    My family had a wonderful surprise today. My big sis and her husband surprised us with a visit home from Dubai. It has been almost 3 years since they have been home. The last time was May 2018 when two of their grandchildren graduated from high school.

They planned to come last year but of course Covid happened. My sister is staying home for two months my brother-in-law will have to go back sooner because of work. A lot of tears of joy and surprised faces as they make the rounds to see family. My parents are especially happy. She will mainly be right down the street at her daughter’s house who lives in my subdivision so there will be lots of visits. :D

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    KAR1959 wrote: »
    My family had a wonderful surprise today. My big sis and her husband surprised us with a visit home from Dubai. It has been almost 3 years since they have been home. The last time was May 2018 when two of their grandchildren graduated from high school. :D

Kathy
    That is so thrilling! How fantastic!!!!!

paula

• cpanus
    So happy for you, Kathy! Have a great time with them.

Got my walk done. Now just have to stay outta the pantry and away from the grams and pb!!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Kids are going to the Oakland Zoo today. We are puppy sitting until they get back. We haven't had Bean over in a while. Maybe he'll be a "less barky" dog today.

No workout today...might walk...might just take the whole day off.

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Highest weight: 248
    February ending weight: 185
    March goal weight 179
    Ultimate goal weight: 148

February 28: 185.0
    March 1: 185.0
    March 8: 187.4 ugh
    March 15: 186.0
    March 22: 186.6
    March 31:

I need a good final week to at least get under my March starting weight. Rough month.

Kathy

• cpanus
    Highest weight: 192.2
    February ending weight: 143.6
    March goal weight 140
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2

February 28: 143.6
    March 01:142.8
    March 08: 146.6 ...I can't even explain it... :o ... :# ... :s
    March 15: 148.2 at 8:00 a.m. ...this is the result of a great birthday celebration!!! Back on the wagon now.
    March 22: 145.4
    March 31:

I want to get back to my original 60 pound loss. Seems a long time ago. This month I want to hit 140.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Kathy that is a wonderful surprise! They didn't tell you? Love it. I used to drive to WA to visit and not tell my parents I was coming. Loved the surprised happy looks when I would just show up. Your sister must be a little like me. Enjoy her extended visit. Glad she could come and visit.

Well still having internet issues. I hate my carrier. Rocky should be looking into seeing what is available. I guess Dish has internet in our area. Anyone ever use them?

Shelley
  • cpanus
    It is very windy here today. No walking for me!!

Ronan and I shared some peanut butter cookie spread today...omg!!! sooo sweet! Both the pb and Ronan!! :D Egads! Talk about instant headache! Man! One was smooth and the other had cookie pieces in it. Gotta find a way to hide it now.

Going to continue reading now...

Chris
  • kjs1228
    Kathy - what a beautiful surprise for you! Hope you are all enjoying catching up!

Busy few days here, and a lot of change at work. I knew my role would change doe some time, but not sure what it will be and where I will land fully. Stress and anxiety (and sadness) for sure.
    Trying to be optimistic....haven't been happy at work for a while...

Karen
  • PaulaKro
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 135
    March 31st goal weight: 155

February 28: 160.0
    March 3: 159.2
    March 10: 158.8
    March 17: 157
    March 24: 156.9
    March 31:

Paula

• zumbaforever
    Karen I do not like changes at work. At least the type where others are making all the changes and expect me to like them. I know, I am a baby at times. :p

Chris you just seem to be having so much fun. Keep at it.

And Kathy is not going to be around much since she has the surprise visitors. Hope she is having a blast.

Paula you and I are about the same weight. I am just shorter. So it does not look so good on me! :D

Still looking into new internet at home. Mountain West will get back to us next week. They have to test and see if we are in range. We have a company coming out next Wednesday to clean our carpet. I guess my little dog Cooper peed more than we knew on it. :( They say they can clean it. I am not to optimistic. If they can't I will have a lot of work to do. There is around 250-260 gallons of salt water in the two tanks in that room. I really do not want to relocate them temporarily to get new carpet. Or put in flooring. Either way it will be a pain.

Lots of snow melted. We are expecting more this weekend. But not like the record snow we received earlier.

Bye everyone,
    Shelley
  • cpanus
    How are things going, Shelley?

Sara and I walked for 95 mins...lots of gabbing. It was Great! Trying to finish a book tonight and start the third one in the series...maybe.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Chris walking and gabbing is how the world works. Wonderful

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    i98fpkyv8v5q.jpg

pwecvxbnwqra.jpg

First time dressing up in over a year! My cousins wedding shower yesterday....Belle and I wore masks the whole time and stayed as distant as possible which worked out pretty well. Was on the fence about going, but glad we did in the end.

I need to get on those arm weights!!!! 😩

Karen
  • PaulaKro
    kjs1228 wrote: »
    i98fpkyv8v5q.jpg

pwecvxbnwqra.jpg
    First time dressing up in over a year! My cousins wedding shower yesterday....Belle and I wore masks the whole time and stayed as distant as possible which worked out pretty well. Was on the fence about going, but glad we did in the end.

I need to get on those arm weights!!!! 😩

Karen
    You two remind me of the Katherine Heigl gene pool. :)

paula

dwrrgtoauj3l.png

• cpanus
    Great photo, Karen! Sounds like you had fun.

Done walking...gorgeous day out there!! Not too many people out. Our second pot of coffee has just finished brewing so that means...coffee and a book!

Have a great Sunday, my friends.

Chris
  • kjs1228
    Paula - I'll take that gene pool!

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Well...March has not been my best month. UP and down the same 2 pounds. Will fight through for the next 2 days....but come on April! Lol!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Karen you have a beautiful smile. I am sure you hear that a lot. I hear things like you look scary in uniform. I would prefer the smile. I love the photos of you and Belle. It is such a relief to be doing normal outings again.

I am getting an electric bike. I promised to get it ordered by Friday. Having a hard time deciding though. Any insight you ladies have would be helpful.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Thanks Shelley ;)

I'm not well versed in exercise bikes sorry. Elliptical totally. Good luck finding the right bike for you! You deserve it!

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Well March was March ;(

Hello April!

Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 155
    3/5 - 165.6
    3/19 - 164.8
    3/31 - 166.6
    April goal - 162

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Highest weight: 248
    February ending weight: 185
    March goal weight 179
    Ultimate goal weight: 148

February 28: 185.0
    March 1: 185.0
    March 8: 187.4 ugh
    March 15: 186.0
    March 22: 186.6
    March 31: 184.8

Tough month. I was so up and down but ready for April. Im ready to get out of the 180s.

Kathy

• KAR1959
    Karen what a beautiful picture of you and Belle. It is great to be out and about again if only in a small way.

Ron and I went to breakfast Saturday morning at one if our favorite spots. Socially distance and no where near capacity.

Paula I have a recumbent bike. I know zilch when it comes to anything else. Sounds like fun though.

Kathy