March goal weight 140
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2

February 28: 143.6
    March 01:142.8
    March 08: 146.6 ...I can't even explain it... :o ... :# ... :s
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 31:

I want to get back to my original 60 pound loss. Seems a long time ago. This month I want to hit 140.

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
    So it took my mom to remind me that I purchased two pair of slacks in a size large that I had to return for mediums as well as purchasing 2 size medium tops. The weight loss is slow but my body is slimming down. I’ll take that non-scale victory. :)

Not going to tell you I started questioning whether the brand was made large. My mom shut me down. :D We are so critical of ourselves. SMH.

Thanks Mom.
    Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Kathy show us a photo of Julia! To me when a dog has a humans name it tells something about its position in the household. Not a pet, but almost a child. Do Westies shed? And I made it through this weekend without adding on any weight. Which makes me happy!

Shelley

rbahimwr5exd.jpeg
    ysyob8wi9i9y.jpeg

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    KAR1959 wrote: »
    So it took my mom to remind me that I purchased two pair of slacks in a size large that I had to return for mediums as well as purchasing 2 size medium tops. The weight loss is slow but my body is slimming down. I’ll take that non-scale victory. :)

Not going to tell you I started questioning whether the brand was made large. My mom shut me down. :D We are so critical of ourselves. SMH.

Thanks Mom.
    Kathy

Kathy,

When you wrote "ugh" on your weight loss post, my initial reaction was "but you've lost so much!!" In my mind you're still the girl who was so excited to break into onederland, and now you're well down into it!

Adore you!
    Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 7,000 Member
    Kathy I think that Julia is wearing the same collar that our little Libby has. I love little dogs. You can just pick them up and hug them. I wish they would purrrr though. <3 And Paula is so right, as is your mom. You are doing great. Do you know they sale color for dogs hair? You could dye her green for St. Pattys day! Muahahaha

Karen look at those adorable kits! I will have to post a photo of Sara on here.

I made blueberry muffins for work. It was to celebrate my friend letting everyone know they are having a baby. It was fun and they were tasty. Loads of berries!

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Shelley - Sara is such a beauty....look at her eyes!

Do she and Libby get along? Animals are the best...such great companions....

Karen
  • PaulaKro
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 135

February 28: 160.0
    March 3: 159.2
    March 10: 158.8
    March 17:
    March 24:
    March 31:

March 31st goal weight: 156

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,794 Member
    Kathy, you are doing terrific! Keep doing what you know works.

Shelley, they are so cute!

Paula, good going! That's the right direction!!

Got my second vaccine today. It was quick and easy. No side effects yet.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 7,000 Member
    kjs1228 wrote: »
    Shelley - Sara is such a beauty....look at her eyes!

Do she and Libby get along? Animals are the best...such great companions....

Karen

Karen all my pets get along pretty well. I noticed Barney by the gate in Libby's photo. He actually loves the cat. Sara has super bright blue eyes. Like the Siamese cat her breed came from. She is a Rag Doll. They have such great temperament's. And Sara joins in the dog pile on the love seat with daddy. She loves to be groomed. Even likes to be bathed. And does not shed much. I would get another one in a heartbeat. But I am over my pet limit, as usual. Muahahaha

I had trouble getting in my steps yesterday. I wanted to get out of the house. I enjoyed the snow day. They closed most buildings in the city. But I wanted to go walking. Not walk on the treadmill or around the house in circles.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Got our taxes done today...it's a good day!

Chris
  • cpanus
    The kids are coming over for dinner to help us celebrate my 71st b'day!!! And they said I wouldn't make it passed 35...bwahahahahah...showed them, didn't I? Donuts have arrived! Peanut butter and graham crackers have been consumed! Peanut butter toast edges have also been consumed!! Oh, man! It's been a good start of the day!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Happy happy happy birthday, Chris!

paula
  • cpanus
    Thanks, Paula!! We had a blast last night and some fun this morning and lots of b'day treats!!! Sara found this new bakery that specializes in the most awesome cookies in the universe, and boy did we feast on them!! I'm going to do dishes now then have a big salad. :p Like that's gonna help...bwahahahah!

Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Chris - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 71 is the new 61 ;) Hope you felt special 😀

Karen
  • cpanus
    Thank you, Karen. It was so much fun and so special.

Trying really hard to get back to IF. Need to be on plan until Easter when we do Easter dinner with the kids. I'm thinking I'll do our big salad instead of ordering food from somewhere. That way I won't go too far off track. :# Dessert would be the game changer, tho. :o We'll see.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Hi all,

Shelley's internet is down and asked me to share these text messages:
    • And it is still coming down. My internet is spotty also. The cat won't go out but Barney and Libby were playing in it.
    • 11:07am PST: Keep losing internet
    • 1:42 pm PST: No phone service either. Everything is shut down
    • Cannot see the top of our fence now. Still coming down. We filled our generator tanks last week. So we are ready for power outage also. Hope it does not come to that. Pass this on to our group please
    • (I said "stay warm".) We will
    • (I wondered if internet outage was widespread cuz mine was out too.)* Maybe. Funny my coworker just called. So I can receive calls. But not make them.
    *It turned out my system only needed to reboot to get the internet back.

In the meantime here's Shelley's first photo - the most recent showed everything buried under another 24 inches of snow. it's like OMG. Maybe when she has internet again, she can add them.

paula

She texted me some photos to share. I can't get them off my phone, so I sent one to my SIL who emailed it back to me and here it is (below). Karen & Chris, I would've included you on the texts but don't have your phone #s. If you want to share, send me a personal message, okay?

yfsw4xlayraa.png
  • PaulaKro
    Hey Chris & Karen,

Here's an update on the text messaging with Shelley (and Karen) today.

Shelley says they got more than two feet of snow in the last 24 hours. The pictures are amazing. Sorry I don't know how to download them from my phone.

Rocky worked almost 3 hours with a snow blower; and Shelley baked sweet rolls. He sure earned some! Sounds like the city is closed down tomorrow; so Shelley will have some free time. Maybe they'll get internet again so she can check in with us here. But there were 700 homes without power (but not Shelley); so crews are busting *kitten* to get that working again.

Now Kathy has signed off for the night and Shelley's going to watch the Walking Dead. Maybe she'll get some steps in chasing zombies. So that's it for now.

Hope you all are warm and safe.

paula
  • PaulaKro
    It's funny how MFP is turning *kitten* into foul language. I only wrote an alternate name for a burro. Seriously folks?
  • KAR1959
    Belated Happy birthday cChris. Hope you had a wonderful day! 🎉

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Highest weight: 248
    February ending weight: 185
    March goal weight 179
    Ultimate goal weight: 148

February 28: 185.0
    March 1: 185.0
    March 8: 187.4 ugh
    March 15: 186.0
    March 22:
    March 31:

Kathy

• cpanus
    Highest weight: 192.2
    February ending weight: 143.6
    March goal weight 140
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2

February 28: 143.6
    March 01:142.8
    March 08: 146.6 ...I can't even explain it... :o ... :# ... :s
    March 15: 148.2 at 8:00 a.m. ...this is the result of a great birthday celebration!!! Back on the wagon now.
    March 22:
    March 31:

I want to get back to my original 60 pound loss. Seems a long time ago. This month I want to hit 140.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Thank you, Kathy!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Do you guys have any plans for St. Patrick's Day? I worked with a woman who made green breakfast, lunch and dinner for her family every year. :D We have no plans. The kids are having corned beef and cabbage w/SIL's mom. She is the most fabulous cook...oh, man!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Paula, how is Shelley doing?

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    cpanus wrote: »
    Paula, how is Shelley doing?

Chris
    I assume her internet's still out. Their weather in Colorado/Wyoming was so severe that it made the headlines on the weather channel. Looks like everything's buried under snow. But she said it's been a nice mini-vacation and she's going back to work tomorrow. So they must be digging out.
    Paula

• KAR1959
    My parents have had different reactions to the Moderna vaccine second dosage. My father has had extreme fatigue and on Monday morning after running an errand came home and slept from 2;00-8:00 and stayed mostly in bed on Tuesday.

Mom had nothing at first then Tuesday she started having severe lower abdominal pain on her left side. It was then followed by chills, nausea and fatigue. I made her lay down but she seem to get worse. I called her doctor’s office and they said to bring her in because I was concerned about the abdominal pain. They checked her out and concluded all her issues were side effects and gave her meds for the nausea and by the time we headed home the pain had subsided some. I’m hoping today will be a much better day for both of them.

BTW I get my second dosage today. At least I know what to possibly expect. Her doctor said the important thing is to listen to your body and get plenty of rest.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Kathy, seems we all reacted differently. Your folks both had the side affects with the second dose. I didn't have any problems at all with the second dose. I had a bit of brain fog with the first one...like I was a step off everything, but it passed by that evening. I hope you do okay today. Oh, and don't poke the injection site...makes it really sore.

Oh and make sure the dose isn't green...Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!! :D ...is there green ice cream out there??? Mint? hmmm...

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    It really is odd that people react differently. I had Pfizer and a sore arm each time (the 2nd was worse).

Derek had Moderna and felt like he was coming down with something after the 2nd, but just ended up tired and "out of it". Another person I know had Moderna with mild flu-like symptoms for the 2nd. He was happy to know it was working. Another person's 2nd Moderna was fine except for a little tiredness.

Kathy, Hope your parents are feeling okay now. Sending you good wishes. :heart:

Paula