Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 8,441
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 So sorry. I am so off track with everything right now. Seems like all that can go wrong has. I don’t lack motivation, I just have a long list of problems brewing in me and my child’s life and now my mother. I am praying that Jesus helps us soon and I’m asking this community to pray for us also.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Sending positive vibes your way! 🥰🥰
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Sun, April 25th
    Week 4 - Day 1
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 2007
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1500/Daily = 10500/Weekly
    Step Goal: @cmhubbard92 increasing step goal to 8000/Daily = 56000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    76oz
    16841 Steps
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    Sunday 25 April
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 68 oz
    Steps: 6657
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    25th April
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    water: 60oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @aquitteriamnot Sending well wishes your way. One day at a time....(hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, April 25th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 35 minute walk
    water: yes, 8 cups
    steps: 11,931
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    This is the last week of the April Challenge. Many of us are struggling. Let's try to salvage this month with some positives this week, so that we can go into May already burning it up a little, if not completely on fire!! I challenge anyone who is struggling, to post one small goal each day, something you can quite reasonably accomplish, so that there is at least that one victory in your day.

My one goal for today is to do my physiotherapy exercises. They have become quite the mental hurdle for me.....
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In for 4/24:
    CW: 137.8
    PW: 137.8

No change but glad it didn't go up with all the road trip fast food.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 So sorry. I am so off track with everything right now. Seems like all that can go wrong has. I don’t lack motivation, I just have a long list of problems brewing in me and my child’s life and now my mother. I am praying that Jesus helps us soon and I’m asking this community to pray for us also.

I will be praying for all of you. Thinking of you and hoping things get better soon!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Back on track I think! Woke up early for 5:45am zoom yoga and a walk after that. Now ready to start my work day. Focusing on focus!!!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    This is the last week of the April Challenge. Many of us are struggling. Let's try to salvage this month with some positives this week, so that we can go into May already burning it up a little, if not completely on fire!! I challenge anyone who is struggling, to post one small goal each day, something you can quite reasonably accomplish, so that there is at least that one victory in your day.

My one goal for today is to do my physiotherapy exercises. They have become quite the mental hurdle for me.....

This is a great idea! I’m actually doing well with my WL goals ATM! Reason being is family and friends have been continuously starting their diets and reaching out for help one after the other! I know I’ve mentioned this but it’s still going on and I’m receiving texts daily. It’s definitely keeping me on my toes and the momentum going! I’m sure this is a good thing as I have 15 more lbs to lose and I hear that can be the most difficult part of the journey. In other news; Hubby has lost 16 lbs thus far and last week he got sick. And I know Keto isn’t magic BUT it sure feels that way because I have known him for 20 years and I have never seen him recover from an illness that quickly. As much as he resisted joining me on Keto, he has embraced it 💯 percent!

So my goal today will be something non-scale related, and I will make it so small that I can’t help but to accomplish it. I used to be an avid reader but unfortunately I’ve let life disturb that good habit and it used to make me quite happy! Today I will choose a book and purchase it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..I love all books even the self-help kind..
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    26th April
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 70oz
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 I read Jodi Picoults "Change of Heart" a few months back, and thought it was really good.

I would also suggest 'Salems Lot by Stephen King. A longer read, but worth it.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    at my house, we are circulating Catherine Coulter and JT Ellison's 'The Final Cut'. It's a first in a series and I am starting it this week. we always enjoy a good Grisham novel as well but some of those Stephen King stories keep me awake at night...hehehe...
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 I read Jodi Picoults "Change of Heart" a few months back, and thought it was really good.

I would also suggest 'Salems Lot by Stephen King. A longer read, but worth it.

:o I can't read Stephen King *shudder*

@Krysless2 Anything by Jodi Picoult is good. Some things that I've read recently that I really enjoyed are:

The Guest List by Lucy Foley
    A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
    The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
    Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
    Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
    Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman

There's a lot of variety in that list so there should be something you would enjoy. :-)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    4/26/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 14,911
    Water: 113.8oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔ M:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔ M:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔ M:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✖(goal: 13,480) M:✔ (goal:12,990)

I went for a walk at the park after work with a friend. We walked the walking path, and then ventured into the woods to follow the route of an old trolley line. It was pretty and a flat trail. The dogs enjoyed it!
    t3sdzen1ao91.jpg

kmpmmjtw6d9l.jpg

0hpcw222u4rz.jpg
    m0biju6pq3vj.jpg
    It looks like a bunch of trash, but it's old mink cages.

vt9fjmvyqfht.jpg

aq3az0ukzvvv.jpg

I am very disappointed in all the Stephen King haters here! I have been trying to get started on Dreamcatcher. I have to finish Spark of Light (Jodi Picoult) first.
This discussion has been closed.