Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope all is well!
    PW: 141
    CW: 140.6
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Late Check in: Had a good day and ate within my calorie range so I’m super happy about that. No take out!! Which is huge for me because I see Friday nights as my cheating time. I have my niece this weekend so I’ll be busy moving and shaking lol. Hope you all have a great weekend on purpose. @Calli1616 Have a great time with your friend. Let us know what activities y’all decide to do. @frankwbrown Awesome loss!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    April week 3
    PW 174.3
    CW 174.6.
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    33gail33
    Week 3 Saturday
    PW 199.1
    CW 199.8

:neutral: bad week - work stress and my birthday took me down
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    I swear I thought I checked in yesterday - but nope! :s Hope you all are having a good end of the week.

Fantastic victory over the couch @Kenyaa3 ! I find that once I'm "down" in my favorite chair it is nearly impossible to fight its hold over me!! Good for you!

Hope you get to rest this weekend @shawtytel - way to push through the tired and still get your plan accomplished! Inspiring!

There you go @frankwbrown! Just a matter of time! Nice loss!

I have a friend coming to visit this weekend and I'm so excited to get to see her. We have a lot of activities planned to do - mainly outside and moving - so I'm not feeling like I'm losing ground. It's funny because this is my friend who would drive around for 20 minutes to avoid having to walk more than a block after parking! Now she is ready to get outside and go! I'm hoping to keep up with her!

Thanks. I'm so happy that I'm getting back on track.

Driving around, waiting on cars to leave, that was me not that long ago. Now, when I go shopping, I intentionally park farther away than I need to, cause it's an opportunity to get in a few more steps and burn a few more calories.

This always feels so good...it's so easy too. Plus, less stress thinking about waiting or possibly stressing over a spot!
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Shawtytel
    April/Week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 163.2
    CW: 164.4

TOM- I hate water weight 😭

• Kenyaa3
    Options
    Late Check In: had a productive day. Hit my daily step goal. Did a lot of walking today. Nope everyone enjoyed their Saturday
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Shawtytel wrote: »
    Shawtytel
    April/Week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 163.2
    CW: 164.4

TOM- I hate water weight 😭

I HATE IT SO MUCH TOO!!!
  • Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Paulette_Spencer
    Week 3
    CW 189.8
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    kaytyl2
    PW:169
    CW:169

The weight training I'm doing means my weight loss has stalled. But I'm definitely losing inches and feeling so much better!🏋🏾‍♀️🏋🏾‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    kaytyl2 wrote: »
    kaytyl2
    PW:169
    CW:169

The weight training I'm doing means my weight loss has stalled. But I'm definitely losing inches and feeling so much better!🏋🏾‍♀️🏋🏾‍♀️

Your weight is only one metric. How you look and feel is equally important. If your weight is steady and you're gaining muscle, then you're also losing fat. Keep it up!
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Late Check In! Had a great day! Didn’t take any naps lol, been moving since this morning. Ate decently as well. Hope you all had a great Sunday.
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello team:

Happy Monday.

SW 162
    CW 160

Cheers.
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    @Kenyaa3
    PW 258.0
    CW 258.0

Good Morning Team! I know for a fact My weight should be lower but due to a small issue I’ll take it. Hope everyone has a great Monday on purpose. 😁
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    @Kenyaa3
    PW 258.0
    CW 258.0

Good Morning Team! I know for a fact My weight should be lower but due to a small issue I’ll take it. Hope everyone has a great Monday on purpose. 😁

Sometimes it takes the scale a while to catch up with all our effort! You are doing SO WELL!
    I love that...have a great day on purpose. Stealing it! :)
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Calli1616

April - Week 4

PW: 178.6
    CW: 178.6

Good grief. Third week in a row that my weight is exactly the same.
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    @Kenyaa3
    PW 258.0
    CW 258.0

Sometimes it takes the scale a while to catch up with all our effort! You are doing SO WELL!
    I love that...have a great day on purpose. Stealing it! :)

Thanks so much! I’m really trying. 😁
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Late Check in: long day, things didn’t go as planned and I’m so tired but non the less I was able to get a 30 minute Zumba workout in. Pushed myself yet again. Had a moment where I saw my reflection in my window and I still can’t believe I let myself get to this point. Also, the fact that I love to dance but I can’t move like I used too. Saddens me but I think slowly but surely I’ll get back to it. I know I can do this. 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Calli1616

April - Week 4

PW: 178.6
    CW: 178.6

Good grief. Third week in a row that my weight is exactly the same.

Hey Calli, well you’re doing something right because you haven’t gained which is a good thing. Have you tried changing anything in your daily routine?
This discussion has been closed.