Options
    Calli1616

April - Week 3

PW: 178.6
    CW: 178.6
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,880 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3 - congrats on the great news from your doctors! That is truly fantastic! I see how that is a great motivator as well - you totally have this! And nice loss to boot!

@kaytyl2 - sitting right next to you on that holding steady bench!

Have a great week everyone!
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Checking In! Happy Tuesday Team! Slacking in my exercise but I’m gonna try real hard to get it into day. I have a treadmill and an elliptical collecting dust but I get so board. I’d rather be outside doing some form of exercise. I’ll get it tiger get eventually lol.

Have a great day on purpose! 😁
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Okey-dokey - Happy Tuesday team! Got my 2nd Covid vaccine dose yesterday - felt fine yesterday. Dragging a little today with a slight headache. I'm thinking a good workout when I get home will help. And I need to keep up on that front anyway!

@Kenyaa3 - I'm with you. Outside exercise is my preference too. It doesn't feel so much like a slog!
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello team:

Apologies. I completely forgot to report in yesterday..

SW 162
    CW 162

Cheers.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! We had a little family celebration with some chipotle tonight...always yummy!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,188 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hi all. Hope everyone is doing great!
    My weight is still higher than it was 2 weeks ago. While I'm disappointed about that, I'm not going to let it deter me.
    I generally try to swim between 1200 and 1600 yards. However, the day before yesterday, I swam my farthest: 2200 yards (1.25 miles) in 72 minutes. Today, I swam 1850 yards in just under 58 minutes. So, whether my weight reflects it or not, I know I am becoming more fit, and that is my true purpose. And while it might take me longer than I had planned to get to my goal weight, I will get there.

So let's keep on keepin' on, everybody! :D
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi all. Hope everyone is doing great!
    My weight is still higher than it was 2 weeks ago. While I'm disappointed about that, I'm not going to let it deter me.
    I generally try to swim between 1200 and 1600 yards. However, the day before yesterday, I swam my farthest: 2200 yards (1.25 miles) in 72 minutes. Today, I swam 1850 yards in just under 58 minutes. So, whether my weight reflects it or not, I know I am becoming more fit, and that is my true purpose. And while it might take me longer than I had planned to get to my goal weight, I will get there.

So let's keep on keepin' on, everybody! :D

Wow!!! This is AWESOME! Love your attitude and philosophy!

• Keepingtrack1234
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Week 2 results, our team rocks! Overall winner. @Shawtytel. - 3.20%
    Our team is also BIGGEST LOSER!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10830912/week-2-april-results#latest
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234 thanks a lot
  • Calli1616
    Options
    woo-hoo! Go Gutbusters!! Way to rock it @shawtytel
  • Shawtytel
    Options
    Thanks @Calli1616
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Happy Earth Day!
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Great Job Gutbusters!! Congrats @Shawtytel

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Daily Check In, feeling good today. On track with my eating. I’m watching my niece this weekend so I’m going to really try not to over do it because I need another loss on Monday.

Hope you’re having a great Thursday on purpose. 😄
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Pushed myself off the couch and did a 20 minute Dance the Pounds Off workout. I had a moment and I thought to myself, if I want change I have to work for it. Period! Every little bit counts.
  • Shawtytel
    Options
    Thank you @Kenyaa3.
    This week was a tough one for me. It's that TOM 🙄. I still managed to hang in there and had no energy what so ever for 2 days. Still managed to do my workout videos, eat fairly ok, drank plenty of water, got some strength training done and did my steps. I'm beat!
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    frankwbrown
    Friday, April week 3
    week 0 PW: 261.9
    week 1 CW: 261.2 (0.27%)
    week 2 CW: 265.3 (-1.57%)
    week 3 CW: 257.9 (2.79%)
  • Calli1616
    Options
    I swear I thought I checked in yesterday - but nope! :s Hope you all are having a good end of the week.

Fantastic victory over the couch @Kenyaa3 ! I find that once I'm "down" in my favorite chair it is nearly impossible to fight its hold over me!! Good for you!

Hope you get to rest this weekend @shawtytel - way to push through the tired and still get your plan accomplished! Inspiring!

There you go @frankwbrown! Just a matter of time! Nice loss!

I have a friend coming to visit this weekend and I'm so excited to get to see her. We have a lot of activities planned to do - mainly outside and moving - so I'm not feeling like I'm losing ground. It's funny because this is my friend who would drive around for 20 minutes to avoid having to walk more than a block after parking! Now she is ready to get outside and go! I'm hoping to keep up with her!
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    I swear I thought I checked in yesterday - but nope! :s Hope you all are having a good end of the week.

Fantastic victory over the couch @Kenyaa3 ! I find that once I'm "down" in my favorite chair it is nearly impossible to fight its hold over me!! Good for you!

Hope you get to rest this weekend @shawtytel - way to push through the tired and still get your plan accomplished! Inspiring!

There you go @frankwbrown! Just a matter of time! Nice loss!

I have a friend coming to visit this weekend and I'm so excited to get to see her. We have a lot of activities planned to do - mainly outside and moving - so I'm not feeling like I'm losing ground. It's funny because this is my friend who would drive around for 20 minutes to avoid having to walk more than a block after parking! Now she is ready to get outside and go! I'm hoping to keep up with her!

Thanks. I'm so happy that I'm getting back on track.

Driving around, waiting on cars to leave, that was me not that long ago. Now, when I go shopping, I intentionally park farther away than I need to, cause it's an opportunity to get in a few more steps and burn a few more calories.
This discussion has been closed.