Trimstones - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Question...haven't seen many responses or conversation on the THIS or THAT series...do you like them or not? Would love to hear? I have enough written to go into August (publishing on Saturdays) but if no one likes them, I must decide whether to keep going. Please advise...
    @mulecanter @JoDavo66 @angmarie28 thoughts please?
    Jessica
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW:213.6
    CW:210
    LTD: 50 lbs

Not as far as I'd like to be but not bad for 5 months! Halfway to my goal.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    June 25 - 6,949
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Been super hot here 33c 🌞 the last few days so not done much walking.Not that I'm complaining its 16 at home !!
    Steps
    6/23 4,102
    6/24 5,116
    6/25 4,225
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Question...haven't seen many responses or conversation on the THIS or THAT series...do you like them or not? Would love to hear? I have enough written to go into August (publishing on Saturdays) but if no one likes them, I must decide whether to keep going. Please advise...
    @mulecanter @JoDavo66 @angmarie28 thoughts please?
    Jessica

I love them!! I just forget to comment on other people's stuff🤣
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 253.3
    Current Weight 250.2
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    hgbj8dfntrn9.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below, using your snipping tool, and cut/paste into your response and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so. That's the intent...to give us some Saturday talking points.

dc4ilc6tysac.png

Enjoy! And have a great Saturday! Can't wait to see your responses!
    Jessica :smiley:

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    Month of July starts tracking tomorrow, Sunday, Jun 27th and this room will be wrapped up and the new July Chat Thread started. Watch for the link in the Discussion section of the Main Fat2Fit page...hopefully it will be posted later today and the MODS usually put a link in here as well.

Now head outside and have a nice walk! I think I'll take my own advice!
    Jessica :smile:
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    CW 237.2
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Here are my THIS or THAT responses for this week...

kwysgp9iyqzh.png

It would have to be a REALLY great food truck to top full service dining in my book, but it's been so long since I've eaten in a restaurant due to covid, that I don't know what I'm missing! Love spending time with family and watching movies...been on four cruises and LOVE them, as long as they're going to warm climates...I'm NOT a cold weather person. I also don't DO camping...used to tease my husband that camping for me was staying at a hotel with no room service...LOL! I've been to Germany and it was lovely, but REALLY would LOVE to see Scotland and Ireland someday, although I doubt it will happen. And y'all KNOW how much I love walking...

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday guys...pop in and say howdy!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Missing 8 weigh-ins (incl 4 from today) for the last week of June. Get your results in today before stats begin tomorrow. Thanks!

Lots of step reports needed as well. Take a look at the chart and let me know your step counts please. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Here are my This or That

Restaurant
    Family
    Movies
    Grand Canyon
    All Inclusive
    Crafting
    Books
    Scotland
    Lottery Tickets
    Walking.

Sitting in the airport and this is awesome to calm down my anxiety 🙂

Some of these were difficult - my choices are different pre and post Covid lol.

I am a complete newbie when it comes to gambling. Went to Vegas and couldn’t figure out how to put my quarter in the slot machine. A nice older gentleman showed me that you need a card. Ha ha ha.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    This or That

zm8b8frj7z40.png

I enjoy restaurant dining a lot, however, I buy items from food trucks more often. I think that's because they're more convenient and quick when you're by yourself. I think I'd like to visit the Grand Canyon over going on a cruise. Cruises make me think of Legionnaires disease and other diseases that like to make the round in enclosed spaces. I don't know much about either Germany or Scotland, but I think the Scottish Highlands are supposed to be very scenic. I've never played slots, however, I occasionally buy a lottery ticket. Definitely walking over running. I can't run, it hurts the neuroma I have in my foot.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    One of the best trips of my lifetime was to Germany in the winter. I got to drive on the Autobahn and tour Neuschwanstein castle in southern Germany. If you ever get a chance, it's worth it...King Ludwig's story is tragic, but he had a GORGEOUS castle. Trivia fact...this castle is what inspired Walt Disney to build his Cinderella's castle and this was his model for it. Here's a picture...it truly was amazing...and the people are so friendly and kind there. I just loved it...especially out in the countryside...

fnv4potblf94.png
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    One of the best trips of my lifetime was to Germany in the winter. I got to drive on the Autobahn and tour Neuschwanstein castle in southern Germany. If you ever get a chance, it's worth it...King Ludwig's story is tragic, but he had a GORGEOUS castle. Trivia fact...this castle is what inspired Walt Disney to build his Cinderella's castle and this was his model for it. Here's a picture...it truly was amazing...and the people are so friendly and kind there. I just loved it...especially out in the countryside...

fnv4potblf94.png

One of the places I'd love to visit.
    Hubbie was posted to Northern Germany during the 1980s. So I visted a few times. Also had friends near Aachen so been there & Cologne and a oen pal of almost 40 years in Heidelburg - been there a lot plus Tubingen on a school trip! But this is one castle I'd love to visit.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    w1pldandapd1.jpg
    Please can you get all wiegh-ins & steps in ASAP for the end of the month data.
    I've sent messages & just a nudge for Saturday's weigh - in to report as soon as you can.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    ulbthandzhj8.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    Steps
    26th - 3721
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

fnv4potblf94.png

Wow, nice! I will certainly consider it in the future.
This discussion has been closed.