Options
    Waifer003
    June 26 - 8,258
    Pretty good since I spent most of my day on an airplane 🙂
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Lw183.4 or 183.7
    CW 185.9. I keep going the wrong way. I've been to both Scotland and Germany. I liked both. Went to a spa in Germany we didn't know until we were inside that it was a nude one and we stayed! Scotland we went to a bunker near st Andrews that was really cool. We went to Edburough Castle. I'd have to back and look but we went to an old enclosed village that had cobble stone roads. We also walked on a trail to the black culdren it was a waterfall. Very beautiful both places.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Lw183.4 or 183.7
    CW 185.9. I keep going the wrong way. I've been to both Scotland and Germany. I liked both. Went to a spa in Germany we didn't know until we were inside that it was a nude one and we stayed! Scotland we went to a bunker near st Andrews that was really cool. We went to Edburough Castle. I'd have to back and look but we went to an old enclosed village that had cobble stone roads. We also walked on a trail to the black culdren it was a waterfall. Very beautiful both places.

I have ussues going the wrong way too! :'( It's getting seriously harder the older I get.
    We live about 3 hours from Edinburgh so a day trip is possible. The Castle is amazing. When we had a tent then with the kids a touring caravan we used to go up most summers for either a holiday or weekend for the Edinburgh Festiveal Fringe. The eldest is in Sea Cadets & the Area HQ is a shorebased ship near Ed so she hoes up there quite a bit - although with COVID restrictions been on-line for last 15months.
    We've not been as far north as St Andrews - was the bunker an old nuclear one? We've visited a couple of those - some have 1980s technology which was state of the art at the time but it looks so ancient now!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    The July team chat is open!

Please continue to weigh in and report this week's steps here. Go to the new chat for introductions, your goals and commitments for the next month, and anything else you'd enjoy discussing. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836883/trimstones-july-chat-2021#latest
This discussion has been closed.