Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    58p6x9xvs3u5.gif
    ~Waving HI~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~ AND ~ a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came
    and never left your side" ~Yolanda Hadid
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,253 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.—Oscar Wilde
    I AM: I am thankful for the friends and family who enrich my life every day.
    Action for Happiness: Choose a different route today and see what you notice.
    Happy National Piano Day!!!
    Happy National Vietnam War Veterans Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Christian D. Larson
    Day 29/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 88 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.48 miles yesterday.
    Off again today so getting in my 2 miles now then after breakfast off to the gym for Biceps/Triceps + Murph Prep WOD then home for a shower and start laundry. I’ll get my mobility and 60 min walk after dinner/before church at 7PM. Will also drink my reds and greens before church and dry scoop my magnesium after church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    u9t0kl29bnxd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ & ~ a WONDER-Filled Week & Month ~

~ 💙 ~ "The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected
    alteration of reality, the miracle." ~ ~ ~ Alejo Carpentier ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Rabbit Rabbit wishing all who read this luck for April.
    Insight Timer Quote: Stress is basically a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath.—Natalie Goldberg
    I AM: I accept change.
    Action for Happiness: Commit to being more active this month, starting today.
    Happy National Fun Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk now that the March challenge is done.
    Day 91 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.67 miles yesterday.
    Work 10AM-4PM so getting my morning walk and 30 min of Active Recovery cardio before work then mobility: Big Benders after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    mkqrihilrd37.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~ 😀 ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~ 😀 ~

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Omar Khayyam ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Reality itself is gorgeous. It is the plenum; the fullness of total joy.—Alan Watts
    I AM: I am allowed to move past the things and people who no longer bring positivity to my life.
    Action for Happiness: Listen to your body and be grateful for what it can do.
    Happy National Party Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Andy Murray
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk before breakfast.
    Day 93 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.83 miles yesterday.
    Off today so planning on getting into the gym for either Met Con & Core + 2 mile walk or just the walk on the Assault Runner then home later for Mobility: Shoulders + Back and 60 min walk after a nap.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    cqcc3mwmnl73.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful." ~ ~ ~ ~ Alice Walker ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    78mdvyei8gee.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"Everything that's created comes out of silence. Your thoughts emerge from the nothingness of
    silence. Your words come out of this void. Your very essence emerged from emptiness. All
    creativity requires some stillness." ~ ~ Wayne Dyer ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    viwbzb0klx6l.gif

~~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity,
    fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.—Wayne Dyer
    I AM: I am embarking on a new level of self confidence.
    Action for Happiness: Dona body-scan meditation and really notice how your body feels.
    Happy National New Beer’s Eve!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is nit something you run after. It comes from within you.—Unknown
    Day 96 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.22 miles yesterday.
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting in my mobility: Full Body before work and 60 min walk before church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~Wishing You a MAGNIFICENT Monday ~ WOWZA I See Your Magnificence ~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is Truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.—Rudyard Kipling
    I AM: I am worthy of being loved as deeply and purely as I love.
    Action for Happiness: Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh.
    Happy National Zoo Lovers Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.—Derek Jeter
    Day 98 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.25 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting my workouts in before work and 60 min walk in the afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: If you avoid conflict to keep the peace, you start a war inside yourself.—Cheryl Richardson
    I AM: I know that the best is yet to come and that makes me happier.
    Action for Happiness: Turn your housework or chores into a fun form of exercise.
    Happy National Unicorn Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Haile Gebrselassie
    Day 99 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.02 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM today so getting in my Met-Con & Pliability/Mobility: Lower Body before work and 60 min walk at work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    sxkngxf6snd1.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~😀~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~😁~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~
    In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~Don't worry, be
    happy~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate! May this special day bring you joy, love, and countless blessings.—Insight Timer Team
    I AM: I attract what I talk about, so I only speak positive words.
    Action for Happiness: Have a day with less screen time and more movement.
    Happy National Golfer’s Day!!!
    Happy International Siblings Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.—Colin Powell
    Day 100 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.21 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting my 45 min walk in before breakfast then my gym workout after breakfast. Later this afternoon I’ll get in my Pliability/Mobility: Upper + Spine then 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    95k8cclrohx0.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense = "Ride the horse in the direction that it's going." ~ ~ Werner Erhard ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nbihmycozk36.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~ "Our thoughts create our reality ~ where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go." ~
    ~ Peter McWilliams ~ 🌹 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7sesw7skbeyt.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

She Has The Heart Of A Hippie ~ The Soul Of A Fairy, And The Spirit Of A Gypsy ~ Sums me up
  • DebyS137
    Options
    aof2lb5hyli7.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~Wishing You a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: There’s a responsibility in being a person. It’s more than just taking up space where air would be.—John Steinbeck
    I AM: I am embarking on a new level of self confidence.
    Action for Happiness: Get active by singing today (even if you think you can’t sing).
    Happy National Anime Day!!!!
    Happy World Art Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.—Albert Schweitzer
    Day 105 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.18 miles yesterday.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting my Active Recovery cardio and Murph Prep: Half Murph in before work, 60 min walk this afternoon and Pliability: Total Package after dinner.