Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options
1676869707173»

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options

i6fjzzqcro1x.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,247 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Respect for the truth comes close to being the basis of all mortality.—Frank Herbert
    I AM: I am important to myself and my loved ones.
    Action for Happiness: Go exploring around your local area and notice new things.
    Happy National Wear your Pajamas to Work Day!!!
    Happy National Healthcare Decisions Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not how much money you make, but the difference you make in people’s lives.—Michelle Obama
    Day 106 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5 miles yesterday.
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk before breakfast.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting in my Upper Body Shoulder’s Chipper in before work then 60 min walk this afternoon and Pliability: Quads/Hams after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    edited April 17
    Options
    apteebixssud.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The creation of the world did not occur at the beginning of time, it occurs every day.—Marcel Proust
    I AM: Every failure can be a learning experience.
    Action for Happiness: Be active outside. Plant some seeds and encourage growth.
    Happy National Kickball Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Day 107 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.49 miles yesterday.
    Beginning my day as always with a 45 min walk tracked on the Strava app.
    Off today so getting into the gym this morning for a Custom Full Body workout to use some of the new gym equipment + Murph Prep: Restore then home for Pliability: Shoulders + Back this afternoon, 60 min walk after dinner and Zoom Workout at 5PM.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    iv0zy08d0xvp.gif

~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~💖~"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    upqok2qhui30.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ ~💕~ ~

"At the end of the day...... if I can say I had fun........ it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.—Joseph Campbell
    I AM: I purposefully align my actions with my thoughts.
    Action for Happiness: Focus on ‘eating a rainbow’ of multi-colored vegetables today.
    Happy National Volunteer Recognition Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.—Mark Twain
    Day 110 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.89 miles yesterday.
    Beginning my day with a 45 min walk before breakfast.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting in my Pliability routine: Spine + Glutes before work and 60 min walk this afternoon before church.