Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,247 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Where you spend your attention is where you spend your life.—James Clear
    I AM: I am capable of amazing things.
    Action for Happiness: Try out something new to get out of your comfort zone.
    Happy National Hugging Day!!! And World Religion Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan
    Day 20 of 2024 miles in 2024 not complete I had 1.45 miles while active due to my watch battery dying around 7PM. Day 20 of 75 Hard Complete and beginning Day 21 with a new hydration drink a 16OZ bottle of water, a hydration stick and table salt before going to make my protein coffee and fill my Owala.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: It doesn’t matter if I don’t succeed in something. What matters is if I learn from my mistakes.—Linda Evans
    I AM: Compassion fills every corner in my life.
    Action for Happiness: Plan something fun and invite others to join you.
    Happy National Hot Sauce Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.—Robert Collier
    Day 21 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.13 miles yesterday. Day 21 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 22 with 16OZ bottle of water, hydration stick and salt before going to make my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ bottle with water.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    xoq3x0fhz8md.gif
    ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Waving Hi ~Wishing you an AWEsome Motivational Monday & a WONDERfilled Week~

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude
    determines how well you do it." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lou Holtz ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.—James Allen
    I AM: I put my anxieties behind me and walk forward with confidence and grace.
    Action for Happiness: Put away digital devices and focus on being in the moment.
    Happy National Pie Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.—Carl Lewis
    Day 22 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.26 miles yesterday. Day 22 of 75 Hard complete and beginning my day with a 16OZ bottle of water, Hydration Stick and table salt for hydration before going to make my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ Sports Shaker for the first time today.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i5c076qyyyla.gif
    ~ ~⛄️~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly DOGgone TAIL Wagging TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~

" Outside of a dog....... a book is a man's best friend...... Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. "
    ~ ~ ~ Groucho Marx
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7c5un23tyvha.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing Everyone~ a WooHoot WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

WooHoo my Son & His Family will be here today

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to
    transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Laughter is a bodily exercise, precious to health.—Aristotle
    I AM: I am ready for a new day.
    Action for Happiness: Decide to lift people up rather than put them down.
    Happy National opposites day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.—Mark Twain
    Day 24 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.00 miles yesterday.
    Day 24 of 75 Hard Complete and now beginning Day 25 with my morning hydration drink. 16OZ bottle of water, hydration stick and table salt.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ehsbj9vuvc6b.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ Wishing You a Positively Comfy Cozy THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~ ~

We had a GREAT Time & Visit with Son & his Family

"When I'm home, I like a cozy, comfortable, calming space." ~ ~ ~ ~ Stacy Keibler ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: When you fight something, you’re tied to it forever. As long as you’re fighting it, you’re giving it power.—Anthony De Mello
    I AM: I allow love and gratitude to co-exist happily within my heart.
    Action for Happiness: Ask a friend how they have been feeling recently.
    Happy National Tator Tot Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Nelson Mandela
    Day 32 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.03 miles yesterday.
    Day 32 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 33 with my hydration drink before going to make my protein coffee and filling my 64OZ Sports Shaker for the first time.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    41ocj1v7j2ve.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a WOWza FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend ~

"You've got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow - imagine life without fun."~Prince Harry~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Moment after moment everything comes out of nothingness. This is the true joy of life.—Shunryu Suzuki
    I AM: I am worthy of everything I work for and manifest.
    Action for Happiness: Do an act if kindness to make life easier for someone.
    Happy National Carrot Cake Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only way to do great work is to love what you do.—Steve Jobs
    Day 33 of 2024 complete and I had 5.60 miles yesterday.
    Day 33 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 34 with my hydration drink before going to make my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ Sports Shaker for the first time today.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    n1oej7pbvf4k.gif
    ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ ~ ~ Kevin McCloud ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.—Omar Khayyam
    I AM: I find new ways to improve the quality of my life.
    Action for Happiness: Make time to have a friendly chat with a neighbor.
    Happy National Chocolate Fondue Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not something you run after. It comes from within you.—Unknown
    Day 35 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.04 miles yesterday.
    Day 35 of 75 Hard complete and beginning Day 36 with my hydration drink before going to make my protein coffee and fill my 64OZ Sports Shaker for the first time today.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.—Oscar Wilde
    I AM: I am strong, confident, and motivated.
    Action for Happiness: Get back in touch with an old friend you’ve not seen for a while.
    Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.—Lionel Messi
    Day 36 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.52 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting into the gym for a great workout before heading to Wal-Mart for groceries.
  • DebyS137
    Options

582ru88w8vom.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.—Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
    I AM: I am onto better things.
    Action for Happiness: Show an active interest by asking questions when talking to others.
    Happy National Send a Card to a Friend Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Day 37 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.88 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6 today so getting my at home workout in after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    edited February 7
    Options
    g1v9m25w7sda.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day
    ~ Wishing You a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

“Dare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ ~ ~ Suzanne Brockmann ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Happiness is the longing for repetition.—Milan Kundera
    I AM: I nourish my mind with positive thoughts.
    Action for Happiness: Share what you’re feeling with someone you really trust.
    Happy National Opera Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.—Pele
    Day 38 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.56 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-noon today then plan on getting into the gym for Active Recovery cardio and Treadmill Sprints for Core Challenge:HIIT.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: What wisdom can you find that us greater than kindness?—Jean-Jaques Rousseau
    I AM: I am very grateful I feel a waterfall of financial energy flow through me.
    Action for Happiness: Thanks someone and tell them how they made a difference for you.
    Happy National Pizza Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.—Confucius
    Day 39 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.05 miles yesterday.
    Work till 1PM today then plan on getting into the gym for a Biceps/Triceps + Core workout before coming home.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.—George Bernard Shaw
    I AM: I give my soul time to find happiness again.
    Action for Happiness: Focus on being kind rather than being right.
    Happy International Darwin Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.—LeBron James
    Day 42 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.70 miles yesterday.
    Working till 6PM so getting my workout in before work.