Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,314 Member
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 21 at 5:12AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.—Jef Mallett I AM: I am thankful for the love I am capable of giving and receiving. Action for Happiness: Find a new way to tell someone you appreciate them. Closed all 3 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,124 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 267/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W3/D3: Legs + ROMWOD: Hips & Quads in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options
    ~Happy ThanksGiving Eve Day~
    ~ BLESSings ALLways ~ Deby ~
    .wexi2mlj1dsi.gif
  • macrat12
    Options
    qa7dsv51myhe.jpg

It’s 34 feels like 28 with a high of 59 today. Insight Timer Quote: Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.—Ernest Hemingway I AM: I choose to nurture and nourish my body. Action for Happiness: Set aside a regular time to pursue an activity you love. Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today or this weekend. Closed all 3 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,351 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 268/305 miles day this morning, Traditional Body Building W3/D4: Shoulders/Chest + ROMWOD Wrist & Ankles after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner at work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    e25xsns35t1m.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ Kevin McCloud
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 23 feels like 15 at 6:28AM with a high of 48 today. Insight Timer Quote: Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action.—Joshua Welch I AM: I am invincible when I am my truest self. Action for Happiness: Join a friend doing their hobby and find out why they love it. Closed all 3 ❤ 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,670 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 272/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W4/D1: Chest/Arms + ROMWOD: Ankle & Hips in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

p0et8d80booz.gif

~~👋~~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a TERRIFICally TWINKLING Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~🌟~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star ~🌟~ How I wonder what you are, Up above theworld so high
    ~ Like a diamond in the sky ~🌟~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star~🌟~How I wonder what you are~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1s9y74bhbxuk.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ Wishing You a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
    and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ ~ ~ Audrey Hepburn ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 28 at 5:11AM with a high of 57 today. Insight Timer Quote: I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes.—Sara Teasdale I AM: I welcome serenity into my world. Action for Happiness: Enjoy new music today. Play, sing, dance or listen. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,067 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 274/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W4/D3: Legs + ROMWOD: Wrists & Shoulders in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 48 feels like 43 at 5:11AM with a high of 55 today and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.—William S. Burroughs I AM: I love my body and all it does for me. Action for Happiness: Look for new reasons to be hopeful, even in tough times. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,647 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 275/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W4/D4: Shoulders/Chest + ROMWOD: Head to Toe in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xjfjrhq7dnvc.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~Welcome to the Gift of TODAY - Have a THANKfilled Thursday~

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
    ~ Melody Beattie
  • DebyS137
    Options

45z1ibc3vs1a.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ Welcome to December
    Wishing You a FESTIVE FUNtastic Friday & a WooHoo WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun
    and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks
  • DebyS137
    Options
    3qdm9etuqb2v.gif
    ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

~ ~ "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~ ~
    ~ ~ Eden Phillpotts ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 32 at 7:11AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.—Richard Whately I AM: I am always kind to others and to myself, regardless of what is happening in my life. Action for Happiness: Give a gift to someone who is homeless or feeling lonely. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,200 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 280/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D2: Back/Shoulders + ROMWOD: Shoulders & Spine + Day 5 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hqsaquahh77t.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's a wonderful world. You can't go backwards. You're always moving forward. It's the wonderful
    part about life. And that's terrific." ~ ~ ~ Harvey Fierstein ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7a0dakdvoobo.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ 🤶🏼 ~ ~Wishing You a ~ 🐦 ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ 🐦 ~

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those
    that sang best." ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Van *kitten* ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 33 at 7:17AM with a high of 55 today. Insight Timer Quote: My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing.—Marcel Proust I AM: I have great potential and brilliant ideas. Action for Happiness: Leave a positive message for someone else to find. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,970 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 282/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D3: Legs and ROMWOD: Wrists & Ankles + Day 6 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    wdc1g97vr2e2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~🤶🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever
    you shine the light of your thankful thoughts." ~ Alan Cohen
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 58 feels like 58 at 7:24AM with a high of 63 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Wishing a day of enlightenment and inner peace on Bodhi Day to those who celebrate.—Insight Timer Team I AM: Despite how I feel, I understand this feeling and situation are temporary. Action for Happiness: Do something helpful for a friend or family member. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,178 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 283/305 mile a day this Morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D5: Back/Arms + Pliability: Hams/Back & Day 8 of 25 Day Pull Ups/Ring Row Challenge after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 34 at 7:50AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.—Isabelle Lafleche I AM: I make little improvements that make me happy. Action for Happiness: Notice when you’re hard on yourself or others and be kind instead. Quote of the day: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Diego Maradona Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,264 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 284/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Aud + Day 9 of 25 Days Pull Up/Resistance Band Rows after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nb4rxu9lzg1k.gif
    ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"There's a magical tie to the land of our home..... which the heart cannot break..... though the
    footsteps may roam." ~ ~ ~ Eliza Cook ~ ~ ~