Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,572 Member
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 50 with a high of 63 today. Insight Timer Quote: Ego sees problems; consciousness sees solutions.—Yung Pubelo. I AM: I am in charge of my life story. Action for Happiness: Remind yourself that things can change for the better. Happy World Smile Day!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,099 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 220/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W8/D5: AMRAP modified + Core Challenge W1/D5: Core modified after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

a888qflqhivo.gif
    ~🧹~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a FUNtastic Friday & Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I
    having fun?" ~ Christopher Meloni
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 37 at 7:30 AM with a high of 61 today. Insight Timer Quote: The only lasting beauty is beauty of the heart.—Rumi I AM: I can continue forward even when I don’t see the outcome. Action of Happiness: Look for the good in people around you today. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,144 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 221/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W8/D6: Shoulders/Arms/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    mq6re1u8c96k.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You MONSTERously MASHing MOONday ~🧛🏼‍♀️~ and ~ a WOOBOO
    WONDERfilled Week ~👻~

"I was working in the lab, late one night ... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight ... For my monster
    from his slab, began to rise And suddenly to my surprise ...... .He did the monster mash ..........
    (The monster mash) It was a graveyard smash.... (He did the mash) It caught on in a flash (He did
    the mash) He did the monster mash "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lyrics to MONSTER MASH ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 49 feels like 50 at 8AM with a high of 71 today. Insight Timer Quote: Time heals almost everything. Give time time.—Regina Brett I AM: I celebrate my glorious imperfections. Action for Happiness: Share an important goal with someone you trust. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,324 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 223/305 mile a day before breakfast, Body Building W1/D2: Back/Shoulders + Core Challenge W2/D1: Core in the gym and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 43 feels like 43 at 7AM with a high of 77 today. Insight Timer Quote: One small crack does not mean you are broken; it means you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.—Linda Poindexter I AM: I find happiness in the smallest, everyday things. Action for Happiness: Take time to reflect on what you have accomplished recently. Happy World Mental Health Day!!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,256 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 224/305 mile a day before breakfast, Traditional Body Building W1/D4: Shoulders/Chest + Core Challenge W2/D2: HIIT after breakfast and 60 min walk late this afternoon/early evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    luzikh85hswg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~

"We all have our preferences - some people go for birds - but for me, there's just something
    about the wolf; the design of it is really aesthetically pleasing." Sarah Hall
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 at 7AM with a high of 79 today. Insight Timer Quote: Freedom lies in being bold.—Robert Frost I AM: I can say no to others and yes to myself. Action for Happiness: Avoid blaming yourself or others. Find a helpful way forward. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,120 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 225/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W9/D3: Strength/Conditioning + Core Challenge W2/D3: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk later this afternoon/early evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ls62ntodmdc0.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true
    That who is what and what is who." – Winnie the Pooh
  • DebyS137
    Options
    focrqrwyvkxg.gif
    ~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing THOUGHT-Filled Thursday ~

"If you want to laugh, see a comedy. If you want to cry, see a drama, and if you want suspense,
    see a thriller"~Charlie Murphy

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 57 feels like 57 at 7:30AM with a high of 76 today. Insight Timer Quote: Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.—John Lennon I AM: I honor my body’s need for nourishing foods. Action for Happiness: Look out for positive news and reasons to be cheerful today. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,212 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 226/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W9/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio + Core Challenge W2/D4: HIIT in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

v35lbpg8qk78.gif
    ~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Hocus Pocus Friendly FUNtastic Friday
    and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ Dr. Seuss ~ ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 46 at 7AM with a high of 61 today. Insight Timer Quote: In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.—Albert Einstein I AM: I can remember new things. Action for Happiness: Do something constructive to improve a difficult situation. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,538 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 228/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W9/D6: Shoulders/Biceps/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 48 at7:20AM with a high of 57 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Sensitivity is the greatest strength of a human soul.—Eileen Granfors I AM: I am deeply satisfied with my life. Action for Happiness: Thank yourself for achieving the things you often take for granted. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,266 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 229/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    8ufcdoxih6y4.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MUNSTERous MOONday ~🧛🏼‍♀️~ and ~ a WooBoo
    WONDERfilled Week ~👻~

"I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep
    into your soul and explore it." ~Tori Amos
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 37 at 7AM with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.—Oscar Wilde I AM: I choose to think and say kind things about my body. Action for Happiness: Take a small step towards a positive change you want to see in society. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,081 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 231/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W10/D2: EMOM + Core Challenge W3/D2: HIIT after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    869697ti19pq.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You ~ a Tail Wagging DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

"TOTO.... Somewhere over the rainbow, Bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then,
    oh why can’t I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?”
    - Dorothy Gale, from KANSAS ... 'The Wizard Of Oz'.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 52 feels like 52 at 5AM with a high of 73 today. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.—Carl Jung I AM: Gratitude is always available to me, sometimes I just have to search a little longer. Action for Happiness: Set hopeful but realistic goals for the days ahead. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,810 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 232/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D3: Strength/Conditioning + Core Challenge W3/D3: Core in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    6omewhfg7trj.gif
    ~Ghoul Morning ~ Waving Hi ~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You ~a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

~ Do You Know Why They Call ITT ~ a WEIRD and WILD and WISE Day ? ~ CUZ. ITTs Wednesday ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 46 at 6AM with a high of 72 today. Insight Timer Quote: Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.—Martin Luther King Jr. I AM: I make the most of my experiences. Action for Happiness: Identify one of the positive qualities that will be helpful in the future. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,475 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 233/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D4: Chest & Triceps/Cardio + Core Challenge W3/D4: HIIT after work and 60 min walk after dinner.