Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options
    i6up5nb774p9.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~๐Ÿ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Itโ€™s 56 feels like 55 at 7AM with a high of 79 today. Insight Timer Quote: I wonder how many people Iโ€™ve looked at all my life and never seen.โ€”John Steinbeck I AM: I am letting go to become a better version of myself. Action for Happiness: Be creative. Cook, draw, write, paint, make or inspire. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,372 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 252/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W1/D2: Back/Shoulders + Core Challenge W6/D2: HIIT in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    edited November 2023
    Options
    zztqo8ugqsn6.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple
    cave life, with terrific forces at our disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose
    consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 65 feels like 66 at 7AM with a high of 79 today. Insight Timer Quote: Nothing in the world is so compelling to the emotions as the mind of another human being.โ€”Margaret Flow Washburn I AM: As I get older, I am learning to love my body more. Action for Happiness: Plan a new activity or idea you want to try out this week. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,021 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 253/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W1/D3: Legs + Core Challenge W6/D3: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 47 feels like 43 at 7:30AM with a high of 57 today. Insight Timer Quote: Let go once. And if it keeps coming up, let go again. Peace does not just happen, you have to practice it.โ€”Yung Pueblo I AM: I am happy and healed. Action for Happiness: When you feel you canโ€™t do something add the word โ€œyetโ€ Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,497 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 254/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W1/D4: Shoulders & Chest + Core Challenge W6/D4: HIIT after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    kwu9ed4tsif3.gif
    ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You an AWEsome ~๐Ÿ‚~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~๐Ÿƒ~ Love And BLESSings ALLways ~๐Ÿ’•~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious,
    awesome, indescribably Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 36 feels like 34 at 7AM with a high of 60 today. Insight Timer Quote: The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.โ€”Mark Twain I AM: I know gratitude can make the most narrow views broader. Action for Happiness: Be curious. Learn about a new topic or an inspiring idea. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,674 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 255/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W1/D5: Back & Arms + Core Challenge W6/D5: Final Fit Test after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~niccs45jllyw.gif~
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~
    ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOVE & FUN~

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ William Glasser ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 39 feels like 39 at 7AM with a high of 61 today. Insight Timer Quote: Donโ€™t let yesterday take up too much of today.โ€”Will Rogers I AM: I remain calm under pressure. Action for Happiness: Choose a different route and see what you notice on the way. Happy Veterans Day!!!! Thank a Veteran today for their service. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,296 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 256/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W1/D6: Legs after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 39 feels like 36 at 7:20AM with a high of 70 today. Insight Timer Quote: It is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top.โ€”Virginia Woolf I AM: I take a deep breath in and out. Action for Happiness: Do something playful outdoors โ€“ walk, run, explore, relax. Happy World Kindness Day!!!! Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,178 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 258/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W2/D1: Chest/Arms after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    0k4qpuy5piop.gif
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You have a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

~ ~ "One can remain eternally young if, each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Romy Schneider ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 41 feels like 37 at 5:11AM with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: Seek first to understand , and then to be understood.โ€”Stephen Covey I AM: I let go of worried that drain my energy. Action for Happiness: Find a new way to help or support a cause you care about. Closed all 3 ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,601 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 259/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W2/D2: Back and Shoulders in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hytcrhlbzt9h.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Good Morning~ Wishing You ~ a Tail Wagging DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

" Money can buy you a fine dog, but... only Love can make him wag his tail. " ~ Kinky Friedman ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 42 feels like 38 at 5:11AM with a high of 70 today. Insight Timer Quote: Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you donโ€™t want.โ€”Napoleon Hill I AM: It feels great to spend my days in this amazing body. Action for Happiness: Build on new ideas by thinking โ€œYes, and what ifโ€ฆโ€ Closed all 3 ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,297 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 260/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W2/D3: Legs after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    wbnyvqnvnwu3.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOHOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Authenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want
    to beproud of the person who's looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being
    honest withyourself and being a person of high character. You have an opportunity every single
    day to write thatstory of your life." ~ Aaron Rodgers
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 47 feels like 43 at 6:11AM with a high of 67 today. Insight Timer Quote: Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.โ€”Roy T. Bennett I AM: I always believe in myself and my convictions. Action for Happiness: Look at life through someone elseโ€™s eyes and see their perspective. Closed all 3 ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,950 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 261/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W2/D4: Shoulders and Chest in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a MAGNIFICENT Monday And ~a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your
    focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving
    toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 45 feels like 41 at 7:26AM with a high of 50 and chances of rain. Insight Timer Quote: Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.โ€”Franz Kafka I AM: I realize that every day I have more to be thankful for. Action for Happiness: Make a meal using a recipe or ingredient youโ€™ve not tried before. Closed all 3 ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,130 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 265/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W3/D1: Chest/Arms + ROMWOD Recovery: Total Body Short after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    rll4rqba82ya.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~๐Ÿ˜€~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ ~ ~ Don't worry ~ ~ ~
    be happy ~ ~ ~In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double
    ~~ Don't worry, be happy ~~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 43 feels like 39 at 7:20AM with a high if 49 today. Insight Timer Quote: We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.โ€”Tom Robbins I AM: I adore what I see when I look in the mirror. Action for Happiness: Learn a new skill from a friend or share one of yours with them. Closed all 3 ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,190 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 266/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W3/D2: Back/Shoulders + ROMWOD Recovery: Total Body Short in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.