Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,496 Member
    Options
    fg5brenc0hcx.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched~

" In your thirst for knowledge, be sure not to drown in all the information. " ~ ~ ~Anthony J. D'Angelo~

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,482 Member
    Options
    It’s 49 feels like 50 at 7:30AM with a high of 79 today. Insight Timer Quote: Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.—Alexandra Stoddard I AM: I am strong, wise, and resilient. Action for Happiness: Find joy in tackling a task you’ve put off for some time. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,342 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 234/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D5: EMOM + Core Challenge W3/D5: Core in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    u8kqdcvc7mmw.gif
    ~Ghoul Morning Everyone~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~ I Be-Witching You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday
    and a WOOOOBOOOO Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"You've got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow - imagine life without fun." ~ ~ Prince Harry ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 53 feels like 54 at 7:20AM with a high of 82 today. Insight Timer Quote: You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.—Navajo Proverb I AM: Positive thinking empowers me. Action for Happiness: Let go of the expectations of others and focus on what matters to you. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,704 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 235/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    b82gosj4dfcw.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MONSTERous MOONday ~🧛🏼‍♀️~ and ~
    ~ a WooBoo WONDERfilled Week ~👻~

"In all known time there has never been a greater monster or miracle than the human being."
    ~ ~ ~ Bryant H. McGill ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 56 feel like 55 at 7:20AM with a high of 83 today. Insight Time Quote: Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.—Amit Ray. I AM: I allow peace to fill my soul. Action for Happiness: Recognize that you have a choice about what to prioritize. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,890 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 238/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W11/D1: Legs & Abs + Core Challenge W4/D1: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    qh9mithhfd0o.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~

" I was a dog in a past life. Really. I'll be walking down the street and dogs will do a sort of
    double take. Like, Hey, I know him. " ~ ~ ~ William H. Macy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 and rainy at 5AM with a high of 73 today. Insight Timer Quote: I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.—Rita Mae Brown I AM: The past has taught me how to be strong. Action for Happiness: You can’t do everything! What are your 3 priorities right now? Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,913 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 239/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W11/D3: Strength/Conditioning + Core Challenge W4/D3: Core in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fbiigjj03rnp.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

" Nobody gets out of the Bermuda Triangle....... not even for a vacation. Everyone knows that.”
    ~ ~ ~ Wednesday Addams
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feel like 66 at 6:15AM with a high of 77 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Th ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.—Jiddu Krishnamurti I AM: Day by day I am getting better and better. Action for Happiness: Find a new person a problem you face. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,115 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 240/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W11/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio + Core Challenge W4/D4: HIIT in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

5qxicmixbsyg.gif
    ~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and
    a WOOOBOOO Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun." ~ ~ Nina Dobrev
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 at 7:30AM with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.—Dr Wayne Dyer I AM: I seize money-making opportunities with ease. Action for Happiness: Be kind to yourself today. Remember progress takes time. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,522 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 241/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W11/D5: Active Recovery + Core Challenge W4/D5: Core in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

bpb7nyhy34nf.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MARVElousous MOONday ~
    ~ & ~ a WooBoo WONDERfilled Week ~👻~ Only 1 more day till Halloween ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 29 feels like 25 at 7:30AM with a high of 41 today. Insight Timer Quote: To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.—Lao Tzu I AM: I am overflowing self-love and self-compassion. Action for Happiness: Identify 3 things that give you hope for the future. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,745 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 244/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W12/D1: Legs & Abs + Core Challenge W5/D1: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 28 at 6:15AM with a high of 39 today. Insight Timer Quote: When black cats prowl and pumpkins glean, may luck be yours on Halloween.—Insight Timer Team. I AM: I appreciate every inch of my amazing body. Action for Happiness: Set a goal that brings a sense of purpose for this coming month. Happy Halloween!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,182 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 245/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W2/D2: E2MOM + Core Challenge W5/D2: HIIT this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    p2u34g25n4sc.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing Everyone a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain...
    To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices
    today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." ~Kevyn Aucoin
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 30 at 6:15AM with a high of 60 today. Insight Timer Quote: Wishing our Mexican community a beautiful and meaningful Dia de Los Muertos celebration.—Insight Timer Team I AM: I allow myself to adapt, change, and grow. Action for Happiness: Respond to a difficult situation in a different way. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,443 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 247/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W12/D4: Chest/Biceps/Cardio + Core Challenge W5/D4: HIIT in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    edited November 2023
    Options

1wulud9r9ig0.gif
    ~ Good Morning ~🙋🏼‍♀️~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought."
    ~Peace Pilgrim~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    6lzhz8qb9elr.gif
    ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group of
    friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 36 at 7:15AM with a high of 67 today. Insight Timer Quote: In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul.—Mary Renault I AM: I enjoy a work-life balance that promotes my happiness. Get outside and observe the changes in nature around you. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,280 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 248/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W12/D5: Active Recovery + Core Challenge W5/D5: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.