Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,572 Member
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: True happiness is…to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.—Seneca I AM: I am rooted to my life yet striving for more. Action for Happiness: Let go of self-criticism and speak to yourself kindly. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,266 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 187/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 72 feels like 72 with a high of 93 today. Insight Timer Quote: The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.—Tony Robbins I AM: I am filled with peace and positivity. Action for Happiness: Plan a fun or relaxing activity and make time for it. Happy International Labor Day!!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,780 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 188/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W4/D1: Strength/Conditioning after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    7kbv50zg3zhg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~💕~"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for
    a successful personality and duplicate it." ~Bruce Lee ~🦋~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 58 feels like 57 with a high of 87 today. Insight Timer Quote: The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.—Ralph Waldo Emerson I AM: I am grateful for the endless opportunities that I have. Action for Happiness: Give yourself permission to say ‘no’. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 19,438 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 191/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W4/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xp8x2okn99au.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Afternoon~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday~

~💖~"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: The future depends on what you do today.—Mahatma Gandhi I AM: I keep my ambitions in mind when I make important decisions. Action for Happiness: Be willing to share how you feel and ask for help when needed. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,650 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 192/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W4/D5: EMOM in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i6up5nb774p9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~💕~ & ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~💕~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 75 and chances of rain this morning. Insight Timer Quote: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.—Chinese Proverb I AM: I know that loving myself makes it possible for others to love me. Action for Happiness: Make time to do something you really enjoy. Happy Patriot Day!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,065 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 195/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W5/D1: Strength/Conditioning after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7arm7xvkt6ta.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a Most Terrific Tuesday ~💕~

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the
    simple cave life, with terrific forces at our disposal, which we are clever enough to release,
    but whose consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 77 and overcast today. Insight Timer Quote: Don’t let anyone define you. You define yourself.—Billie Jean King I AM: I am deserving of health and wellness. Action for Happiness: Get active outside and give your mind and body a natural boost. Happy National Day of Encouragement!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,907 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 196/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W5/D2: EMOM after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 52 feel like 52 with a high of 77 today. Insight Timer Quote: Personal growth is not a matter of learning new information but of unlearning old limits.—Alan Cohen I AM: I am a happy person by nature. Action for Happiness: Be as kind to yourself as you would to a loved one. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had16,474 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 197/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W5/D3: Legs & Abs in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    sg8hub5b3mlm.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing Everyone~ a WooHoot WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 53 feels like 54 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.—Amelia Earhart I AM: I allow my heart to keep me safe and sound. Action for Happiness: If you’re busy, allow yourself to pause and take a break. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,131 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 198/305 miles day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W5/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    09inaomshqbl.gif
    ~ ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a LOVEly ~🍂~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🍃~ LOVE and BLESSings ALLways ~💕~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 55 feels like 55 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: Wishing you a joyful Rosh HaShanah! May this year be filled with sweetness for all those who celebrate.—Insight Timer Team I AM: I choose to react with optimism. Action for Happiness: Find a caring, calming phrase to use when you feel low. Happy World Lymphoma Awareness Day!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,554 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 199/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W5/D5/: EMOM in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    niccs45jllyw.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOO HOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun."
    ~ ~ ~William Glasser~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 76 and slight chance of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.—Paulo Coelho I AM: I use y accomplishments as motivation for future goals. Action for Happiness: Leave positive messages for yourself to see regularly. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,585 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 200/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W5/D6: Shoulders/Arms/Cardio this morning after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5fzf26m99r1e.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a MAGNIFICENT Monday ~💕~ and ~a WONDERfilled Week~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    v0wwna2h2nyn.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~Wishing Everyone a DOGgone Terrific Tuesday~

"Some days you're the fire hydrant, and some days you're the dog"~Parker Conrad
    ( Now Aint that the TRUTH ) - LOL
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.—Anais Nin I AM: I am worthy of all the best life has to offer. Action for Happiness: Notice what you are feeling without any judgement. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,460 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 203/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W6/D2: EMOM after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.