Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,572 Member
    Options
    It’s 79 feels like 83 with a high of 99 today. Heat Advisory is in effect in my area from 11AM today through 9PM on Friday. Insight Timer Quote: Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behavior. You are the stillness beneath the mental noise.—Eckhart Tolle I AM: I think, feel, and act happy. Action for Happiness: Catch yourself over-reacting and take a deep breath. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,248 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 148/305 mile a day before breakfast, 1st Phorm Workout of the Week after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 75 feels like 75 with a high of 99 today. I AM: I feel profound happiness when I look at the amazing memories I’ve made in this lifetime. Action for Happiness: Write down 3 things you’re grateful for (even if today was hard) Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 19,385 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 149/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 2.0: Full Body after dinner and 45 min on Slim Cycle during the 6PM newscast.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    llmdw5wkdlpc.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday ~ ~ ~ ~

We had a GREAT Time with my son & his Family ... I got to see my 1 yr old Granddaughter
    for the first time & we bonded I also got to enjoy time with my 6yr old grandson... I did
    a lot of babysitting so my son & daughter n law could visit with some friends

"For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon,
    but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us." ~ Richard Baker
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 69 feels like 69 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: Reality is only a Rorscharach ink-blot you know.—Alan Watts I AM: I embrace growth opportunities. Action for Happiness: Make some tasty food today for someone who will appreciate it. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,424 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 161/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 2.0: Upper Body in the gym this afternoon and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fcrmnjam2zkd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~🐻~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~William Barclay~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 82 and a rainy morning. Insight Timer Quote: Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well.—Mark Haddon I AM: I am a radiant and joyous person. Action for Happiness: Thank someone you’re grateful to and tell them why. Closed all💕on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,933 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 162/305 mile a day this morning, 1P app Workout of the Week: Cardio with Shoulders + Biceps in the gym after work and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    j8dhggbddnwj.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you
    will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 88 and foggy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.—J. Stanford I AM: I am grateful for the floodgates of joy that have opened in my life. Action for Happiness: Check in with someone who may be lonely or feeling anxious. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,873 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 163/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 20: Full Body after work and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2023
    Options
    kgbb28pcho2h.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~Wishing You ~a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday~

"Building mental strength is about regulating your emotions, managing your thoughts, and
    behaving in a positive manner, despite your circumstances."~ Amy Morin

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 97 today. Insight Timer Quote: Instead of searching for what you do not have, find out what it is that you have never lost.—Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj I AM: I am protected. Action for Happiness: Share an encouraging news story to inspire others. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,382 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 164/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Wk Foundations of training- Advanced Wk1/Day 1: Strength and Conditioning in the gym after breakfast as a preview to the new program I’m beginning on Monday and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    lks2adehw0xc.gif
    ~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic FRIDAY and a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I
    having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 92 and rainy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.—Lucille Ball I AM: I am embarking on an amazing adventure. Action for Happiness: Contact a friend to let them know you’re thinking of them. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,399 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 165/305 mile a day before breakfast and 45 min walk after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    n54wioyc5nzi.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday ~and~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

"To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely
    Marvelous feeling."~ Barbara Walters
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 60 feels like 60 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.—Chinese Proverb I AM: I am grateful for the happiness that is manifesting in my life right now. Action for Happiness: If someone annoys you, be kind. Imagine how they may be feeling. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,278 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 168/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundation Wk1/D2: Chest/Arms/Cardio either in the gym or modified for at home after breakfast and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    24two0qox6sn.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You~🐾~ a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and t his is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~
    ~ Brian Tracy
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 58 feels like 58 with a high of 83 today. Insight Timer Quote: Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.—Jim Rohn I AM: I rely on the Universe for strength and power during stressful situations. Action for Happiness: Make a thoughtful gift as a surprise for someone. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,787 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 169/305 mile a day this afternoon, 12 Week Foundations Wk1/D3: Legs + Core in the gym after an appointment this morning and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    pot3c2ox9zg6.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing You WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

“Dare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ Suzanne Brockmann
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 89 today. Insight Timer Quote: The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can’t be organized or regulated.—Ram Dass I AM: My health is the most important thing to me. Action for Happiness: Be kind online. Share positive and supportive comments. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,210 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 170/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations-Advanced W1/D4: Active Recovery in the gym after breakfast and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    27mknu1fggb7.gif
    ~WavingHi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing you ~a BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~

"Your beliefs become your thoughts~Your thoughts become your words~Your words become your
    actions, ~Your actions become your habits~Your habits become your values~Your values become
    your destiny.” ~ Gandhi
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 59 feels like 59 with a high of 90 today with an excessive heat watch from noon tomorrow through 10PM on Wednesday of next week. Insight Timer Quote: Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts.—Thich Hnat Hanh I AM: I do my best to create happiness wherever I go. Action for Happiness: Today do something to make life easier for someone else. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,450 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 171/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundation-Advanced W1/D5: EMOM in the gym after breakfast and 45 min walk.