Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.—Alan Watts I AM: I have the motivation to change. Axe Sharpening: People always want to be everything without mastering anything.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find joy in music: sing, play, dance, listen or share. Fitness Quote: If you’re not willing to fail, you will never achieve anything.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: There’s nothing like a smile from the right person at the right time to completely change your life.—unknown Motiverse: Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.—Zig Ziglar Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,158 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 100/305 mile a day, Overhead Press and Core Challenge: HIIT after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    opkmut7y4wa7.gif
    ~Waving HI~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~ AND ~ a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came
    and n
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 79 and chances of rain this morning. Insight Timer Quote: That’s life: starting over, one breath at a time.—Sharon Salzberg I AM: I am a magnet for money. Axe Sharpening: Your body goes through cycles. Understand your cycles, both high and lows.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Bring joy to others by doing something kind for them. Fitness Quote: You can watch me, mock me, block me or join me. What you cannot do is stop me.—Smoking Success Motivational Quote: Never let your mind stop you from doing what your heart knows can.—unknown Motiverse: Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.—Matt Cameron Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,409 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 102/305 mile a day and 45-60 min on slim cycle this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    uhgv1s3cjncv.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BERRY TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ 🍓 ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves,
    and this is the natural out-growth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ Brian Tracy ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 57 feels like 57 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.—Soren Kierkegaard I AM: I am always dreaming and expanding my mind. Axe Sharpening: Don’t let your feelings have the final say in your life.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take a light-hearted approach. Choose to see the funny side. Fitness Quote: It’s a marathon. Be patient and slay hard every single day.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Loving yourself is a process you must do every day.—unknown Motiverse: Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.—Colin Powell Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,316 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 105/305 mile a day, WHD Back/Biceps + HIIT and Core Challenge: HIIT in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nnhr8ghxaamo.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~🦋~

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

gbp0a1q52s2j.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~💕~

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."~ Alice Walker
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ckeztllgjtn2.gif

~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~ 🌺 ~

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace."~ Lisa Whelchel

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 69 feels like 69 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: Shared joy is double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.—Swedish Proverb I AM: I embrace the gloriousness within me. Axe Sharpening: Victim or Victor? Your choice.—Stephanie Lawler 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Speak to others in a warm and friendly way. Fitness Quote: The real workout starts when you want to stop. Be more Do more—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote: Your journey will be hard, but the goal will be worth it, just like the calm before the storm.—unknown Motiverse: No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.—Aesop Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,889 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 108/305 mile a day, WHD Glutes & Shoulders + Core and Core Challenge: Core after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fcrmnjam2zkd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~🐻~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~William Barclay~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about,--Oscar Wilde I AM: I enjoy commuting to work, and use this time to improve my mind. Axe Sharpening: Greatness belongs to those who are willing to work for it.—Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Rediscover and enjoy a fun childhood activity. Fitness Quote: Alone is when you make the best decisions.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Today I choose to be happy.—unknown Motiverse: Stay positive. Better days are on their way.—courtesy of motiverse app Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,367 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 112/305 mile a day, WHD Back/Biceps & HIIT and Core Challenge Wk6/D2: HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    j8dhggbddnwj.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which,
    if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: May love surround you like sunshine on a sunny day.—Shakespeare I AM: I focus on how I feel over how I look. Axe Sharpening: It’s your life. You only get one. It’s up to you whether it’s a good one or a bad one.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send a positive note to a friend who needs encouragement. Fitness Quote: It’s a long process Don’t look at how long it will take. Make daily commitments in order to become better, one step at a time.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: I choose to focus on the positive rather than the negative.—unknown Motiverse: Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.—Janice Trachtman Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,386 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 113/305 mile a day, WHD Full-Body + Core and Core Challenge Wk6/D3: Core after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    kgbb28pcho2h.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~Wishing You ~a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday~

"Building mental strength is about regulating your emotions, managing your thoughts, and
    behaving in a positive manner, despite your circumstances."~ Amy Morin
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: Hold space for healing. Make room for love.—Alex Elle I AM: I am thankful for how the Universe watches over me. Axe Sharpening: If you want to see change, be the change.—Stacey Ervin Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Create a playlist of uplifting songs to listen to. Fitness Quote: Somedays it’s not about health or building muscle: It’s just therapy.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: I choose to focus on the positive.—unknown Motiverse: Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.—Ronald Dahl Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,962 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 115/305 mile a day this morning, WHD: Glutes/Shoulders + Core and Core Challenge Wk6/D5: Final Fit Test after dinner and 45 min on slim cycle this evening.
  • DebyS137
    edited June 2023
    Options

84y62hviyoxe.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan (Sums Me Up too)
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 94 today. Insight Timer Quote: Do not leave yourself to find someone else.—Author Unknown I AM: I am thankful for this opportunity to start fresh. Axe Sharpening: Don’t be afraid. I guarantee it’s holding you back.—Kendra Jarratt 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Bring to mind a favorite memory you feel grateful for. Fitness Quote: Whether you’re lost, broken, or lonely There is always hope and it’s spelled GYM—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Do so much every day, that when life throws you for a loop you can handle it immediately and get right back to your routine.—Unknown Motiverse: You have to open up to the world and learn optimism Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimism.—Jennifer Cruise Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,826 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 116/305 mile a day this morning and 45-60 min on exercise bike this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    4ed08i17e2di.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday ~ ~ ~ ~

"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on." ~ ~ Lance Armstrong ~ 🚴 ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: Safety is not the absence of threat; it is the presence of connection.—Gabor Mate I AM: I am a magnet for success. Axe Sharpening: Focus on my goals, but more importantly, focused on achieving the best possible version of me.—Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make time to do something playful, just for the fun of it. Fitness Quote: Believe in yourself wake up early, start the day with a smile, do what you have to do, complain less, ignore people’s opinions, don’t apologize for being positive, and believe in yourself.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: I choose happiness no matter what the circumstances are.—unknown Motiverse: It’s hard, but it’s not as hard as you think if you think positive.—Shirlene Cooper. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,760 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 118/305 mile a day, WHD Legs + Core after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7nj7sjus5e4f.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world .......Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~