Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: When we plant trees, we plant the seeds of peace and seeds of hope.—Wangari Maathai I AM: I let go of negative thoughts. Axe Sharpening: Don’t wish for it. Work for it.—Ryan Hardwick 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be kind to you. Do something that brings you joy. Fitness Quote: The best part of my day is when I go beast mode.—Thrive Mentor Motivational Quote: Drown out the doubt around you by repeating your future plans and achievements to yourself daily.—unknown Motiverse: Each day provides its own gift.—Marcus Aurelius Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,456 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 119/305 mile a day and WHD Back/Biceps + HIIT after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    bsij98le85pg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~💕~"To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour." ~ William Blake~🦋~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 78 feels like 78 with a high of 101 but heat index in the upper 100’s today. Insight Timer Quote: Make deep connections, not deep attachments.—Yung Pueblo I AM: I always speak up for myself. Action for Happiness: Share a friendly smile with people you see today. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,557 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 121/305 mile a day this morning, WHD Chest/ Triceps + HIIT after dinner and 45 min on exercise bike later in the evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ho9a5nkawctk.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~💖~"Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale" ~Swami Vivekananda
  • DebyS137
    edited June 2023
    Options
    fvfp5hca4d44.gif
    ~Waving HI~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday ~Hang in there, Its almost the Weekend~🐸~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ ~ Dr. Seuss

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 77 feels like 77 with a high of 98 but gonna feel like 105 by this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Sometimes the right path is not the easiest.—Brian D’ Angelo I AM: I feel joy, love, and abundance. Action for Happiness: Make a list of the joys in your life (and keep adding to it) Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,699 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 122/305 mile a day, WHD Glutes/Shoulders + Core in the gym after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle later this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k5qrql52fv4a.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~Wishing Everyone a MARVElous Monday~

"It is always the simple that produces the marvelous." ~ Amelia Barr
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~
    ~ Wishing You a BLESSED 4th of July ~

numlepl62cf7.gif

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 94 today. Insight Timer Quote: Don’t sail out farther than you can row back.—Danish Proverb. I AM: I am the divine in human form. Action for Happiness: Find something to look forward to today. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,722 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 126/305 mile a day and WHD Independence Day WOD after breakfast and 45 min ride on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    f4l1914owxb7.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"Cherish sunsets, wild creatures and wild places. Have a LOVE affair with the wonder and
    beauty of the earth." ~ ~Stewart Udall~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: I don’t take life seriously; I take serious moments in life seriously.—Ralph Waldo Emerson I AM: I advocate for my body’s physical, emotional, and mental needs. Action for Happiness: Pause, breathe and feel your feet firmly on the ground. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,510 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 128/305 mile a day this morning, WHD Chest/Triceps + HIIT after dinner and 45 min ride on Slim Cycle later in the evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7d6rpm1jat13.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Everything you want to accomplish is already within yourself so when you start to roll in
    self-doubt and think negative thoughts then you'll fall off. So keep visualizing and keep
    knowing what you're destined for, it'll come to you." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ NLE Choppa ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 82 today. Insight Timer Quote: Love is never outside ourselves; love is within us.—Louise Hay I AM: I enjoy doing new things. Action for Happiness: Shift your mood by doing something you really enjoy. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,983 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 129/305 mile a day, WHD Lucky #7 Full Body Circuit after breakfast and 45 min ride on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2pq5b7dmps12.gif
    ~~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ ~ ~ Donna Karan ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 79 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.—Timber Hawkeye I AM: I allow myself to be who I am without judgment. Action for Happiness: Avoid saying “must” or “should” to yourself today. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,169 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 130/305 mile a day, WHD Glutes/Shoulders + Core after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    65bez25wdufc.gif

~ Waving HI ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVElous Monday And a WONDERfilled Week ~

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments."
    ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 92 today. Insight Timer Quote: I am realistic-I expect miracles.—Dr. Wayne Dyer I AM: I choose the happiness of this moment, over the pain of the past. Action for Happiness: Look for something positive in a difficult situation. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,344 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 133/305 mile a day, Daily DB Upper Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    c0ephco6e399.gif
    ~ Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday 😀 May We Find Today Filled with HAPPYness

"Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be HAPPY under all
    outward circumstances." ~ ~ ~~ J. Donald Walters
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 101 today. Insight Timer Quote: Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you.—Rachel Naomi Remen. I AM: I am grateful for my body. Action for Happiness: Write your worries down and save them for a specific ‘worry time’. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,602 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 134/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: HIIT + Core in the gym after work and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    4bn1rwv1aazb.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~🦋~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful
    legacy to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~