Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 95 today. Insight Timer Quote: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.—Leonardo Da Vinci I AM: I refuse to let anyone steal my joy. Action for Happiness: Challenge negative thoughts. Find an alternative interpretation. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,804 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 135/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Full Body after work and 45 min ride on Slim Cycle later in the evening.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    b9vmjmpjof9g.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌸~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌸~

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. "~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 74 feels like 74 with a high of 90 today. Insight Time Quote: Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.—Brian Tracy I AM: I focus on what is truly essential. Action for Happiness: Get outside and move to help clear your head. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,351 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 136/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Glutes + Shoulders either in the gym this afternoon or at home this afternoon and 45 min on Slim Cycle later this evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options

g3hvhw7ycxn6.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"At the end of the day ~ if I can say I had fun ~ it was a good day. " ~ Simone Biles ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.—Jimmy Johnson I AM: Today is going to be a great day. Action for Happiness: Set yourself an achievable goal and take the first step. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,148 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 137/305 mile a day and 45 min on Slim Cycle after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    pem1zpl9vmli.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup,
    is not just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the
    Magical ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value
    and beauty." ~ Kevin McCloud
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 74 feels like 74 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.—Corrie Ten Boom I AM: I am determined to maintain a state of happiness. Action for Happiness: Use one of your strengths to overcome a challenge today. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,633 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 139/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Lower Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 73 feels like 73 with a high of 97 with a heat advisory in effect at noon. Insight Timer Quote: Happy Hijri New Year to those who celebrate. May this year bring more opportunities to prosper and progress.—Insight Timer Team. I AM: I go within when I am without. Action for Happiness: Let go of the small stuff and focus on the things that matter. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,013 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 140/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Upper Body after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    f89xze1dpftw.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~

" The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves
    -and- this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ Brian Tracy ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 79 feels like 83 with a high of 99 and another heat advisory today. Insight Timer Quote: Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different.—James Baraz I AM: What I want is already here or on its way. Action for Happiness: If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,323 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 141/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Cardio/Burpee Circuit and Core Circuit in the gym after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i8sdmvden1wf.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

“Blessed are the weird people:poets... misfits... writers....... mystics...... painters.......
    troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” ~ Jacob Nordby~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 77 feels like 77 with a high of 89 and rainy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: A healthy outside starts from the inside.—Robert Urich. I AM: I make my own decisions freely. Action for Happiness: When things go wrong, pause an be kind to yourself. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,234 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 142/305 mile a day this morning, Daily DB 2.0: Full Body in the gym after work and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    pxasx358xzw0.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have
    brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ ~ ~ James Lane Allen ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 78 and rainy most of the day. Insight Timer Quote: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.—C.S. Lewis I AM: My feelings deserve to be expressed. I allow them to flow. Action for Happiness: Identify what helped you get through a tough time in your life. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,714 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 143/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Glutes + Shoulders and 45 min on Slim Cycle.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hodf7snbijr8.gif

~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have
    given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." ~ Charles R. Swindoll

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 61 feels like 61 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.—Helen Keller I AM: I accept my mistakes and practice self-compassion. Action for Happiness: Find 3 things you feel hopeful about and write them down. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,872 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 144/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: LISS and Core and 45 min on Slim Cycle.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hre5nacrogs5.gif

~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ And ~a WONDERfilled Week ~

YAY !!! Son & his family Coming late tomorrow ... I am soooooooo Excited... First time
    seeing my 1 yr old granddaughter along with my 18 yr old granddaught & 6 yr old grandson

"One can remain eternally young if - Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments."
    ~Romy Schneider
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 73 feels like 73 with a high of 97 today. Insight Timer Quote: If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.—Amit Ray I AM: Taking care of myself feels good. Action for Happiness: Choose to see something good about what has gone wrong. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,604 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 146/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Lower Body and 45 min on Slim Cycle.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 99 today. Insight Timer Quote: The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, overcome, transform, and love.—Ben Okri I AM: I live a healthy, happy lifestyle. Action for Happiness: Notice when you are feeling judgmental and be kind instead. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,200 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 147/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Upper Body in the gym after my hair appointment and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ccw67h4pchn3.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~💕~

My Son & his Family will be here tonight for a Week... So I will be cutting back my comp time
    Have an AWEsome Week Everyone

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."
    ~ Tony Abbott ~