Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    7sesw7skbeyt.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,572 Member
    Options
    Itโ€™s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 100 but gonna feel like itโ€™s in the mid 100โ€™s today. Insight Timer Quote: The soul is here for its joy.โ€”Rumi I AM: I work to improve my talents and skills. Action for Happiness: Be thankful for your food and the people who make it possible. Happy World Humanitarian Day. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,402 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 172/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations Training-Advanced W1/D6: Shoulders/Cardio after breakfast and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~Wishing You a MAGNIFICENT Monday ~ WOWZA I See Your Magnificence ~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is Truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    sxkngxf6snd1.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~๐Ÿ˜~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~
    In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~Don't worry, be
    happy~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 77 feels like 79 with a high of 97 but going to feel like upper 100โ€™s today. Insight Timer Quote: What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.โ€”Glenn Close I AM: I have the capacity to succeed. Action for Happiness: Give people the gift of your full attention. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,878 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 175/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of training-Advanced W2/D2: Chest/Arms/Cardio after breakfast and 45 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    95k8cclrohx0.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense = "Ride the horse in the direction that it's going." ~ ~ Werner Erhard ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 77 feels like 79 with a high of 97 and gonna feel like mid 100โ€™s today. Insight Timer Quote: There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.โ€”Aristotle I AM: I am creating a bright future for myself and those I love. Action for Happiness: Share an article, book or podcast you found helpful. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,116 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 176/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training-Advanced W2/D3: Legs + Core in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 75 feels like 75 with a high of 99 but going to feel more like 105-110 today. Insight Timer Quote: Self-love is the source all our other loves.โ€”Pierre Corneille I AM: I prioritize how I feel in my body, not how I look in it. Action for Happiness: Forgive someone who hurt you in the past. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,341 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 177/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training-Advanced W2/D4: Active Recovery and 1P Workout of the week in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    w6jdn1d52bmf.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Wishing You a FAIRy FUNtastic Thursday Friday & the Weekend too ~

WooHoo ... Hubby & I are going to our State Fair Friday ~ See Ya Monday ~

โ€œEverything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees."
    ~Rumi
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 78 feels like 79 with a high of 99 and once again going to feel like 110-115 this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Truth is one; the wise call it by many names.โ€”Rig Veda I AM: I give myself permission to take up space and be visible in the world. Action for Happiness: Give your time, energy or attention to help someone in need. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 20,081 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 178/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W2/D5: EMOM (4 rounds) in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

idoyt7u020sc.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ ๐ŸŽˆ ~ "It is always the simple that produces the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ Amelia Barr ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 58 feels like 57 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: Integrity has no need for rules.โ€”Albert Camus I AM: I am dedicated to building my desired future. Action for Happiness: Have a friendly chat with someone you donโ€™t know very well. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,093 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 181/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D1: Strength/Conditioning after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7nj7sjus5e4f.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~๐Ÿพ~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: The obstacle is the path.โ€”Zen Proverb I AM: I refuse to be defined by my age or weight. Action for Happiness: Give away something to help those who donโ€™t have as much as you. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,185 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 183/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D3: Legs + Abs after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vxai0sbrgwqy.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~๐Ÿ’•~"To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour." ~ William Blake~๐Ÿฆ‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 62 feels like 63 with a high of 83 today. Insight Timer Quote: Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.โ€”Doe Zantamata I AM: I love my ability to love myself more every day even when I make mistakes. Action for Happiness: Share Action for Happiness with other people today. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,901 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 184/305 mile a day, Advanced 6-12-25 W2/D6: Chest and Back in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk later in the evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    zt32bz3trddd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~๐Ÿ’–~"Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale"
    ~Swami Vivekananda
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fvfp5hca4d44.gif
    ~Waving HI~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday ~๐Ÿธ~ Happy September ~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ ~ Dr. Seuss
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 57 feels like 57 with a high of 86 today. Rabbit Rabbit (wishing all who read this luck this month of September) Insight Timer Quote: Wisdom says we are nothing. Love says we are everything. Between these two our life flows.โ€”Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj I AM: I allow myself to kindly say goodbye to people who intrude upon my happiness. Action for Happiness: Find time for self-care. Itโ€™s not selfish, itโ€™s essential. Didnโ€™t close all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 missed steps by 3,867 and had 11,133 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 185/305 mile a day before breakfast, 6-12-25 custom legs workout after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 59 feels like 59 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.โ€”Albert Camus I AM: I am striving to do better. Action for Happiness: Notice the things you do well, however small. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,429 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 186/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W3/D6: Shoulders/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.