Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,496 Member
    Options
    90s7fkuuzkqo.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Wishing Everyone ~a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

โ€œ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour "~William Blake
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    Itโ€™s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 82 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek but a means by which we arrive at the goal.โ€”Martin Luther King Jr. I AM: I let my body tell me what it needs in order to feel its best. Action for Happiness: Donโ€™t compare how you feel inside to how others appear outside. Happy International Day of Peace!!! Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,302 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 205/305 mile a day this morning, Modified 12 Week Foundations of Training W6/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio after work and 60 min walk after dinner. All Chest and Arms exercises will be seated as I fell at work yesterday and bruised my toes on my right foot. Walking will be slower than normal.
  • DebyS137
    Options

uyb2097a3d3x.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ AUTUMN is Near ~

" With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. " ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    9f9tao4s2wg4.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ Waving Hi ~ Welcome to AUTUMN ~
    ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter......... for family and friends, love and
    generosity, fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where
    your life went. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Jonathan Sacks~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 86 and raining now. Insight Timer Quote: The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.โ€”Nathaniel Branden I AM: My body is my constant companion. Action for Happiness: Take your time. Make space to just breathe and be still. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,642 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 206/305 mile a day before breakfast, 1P app Workout of the Week Advanced Traditional Body Building W7/D4 modified after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 59 feels like 59 with a high of 86 and Sunny today. Insight Timer Quote: Meditation is not spacing-out or running away. In fact, it is being totally honest with ourselves.โ€”Kathleen McDonald. I AM: I am creating the perfect me. Action for Happiness: Avoid saying โ€˜I shouldโ€™ and make time to do nothing. Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,195 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 209/305 mile a day, Customized Arm Workout during live stream and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2fq8q0ow8dea.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

Money can buy you a fine dog, but only Love can make him wag his tail. ~ Kinky Friedman ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 61 feels like 61 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.โ€”Christopher Germer I AM: I survive anything life throws at me. Action for Happiness: Find a new way to use one of your strengths or talents. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,187 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 210/305 mile a day before breakfast, Customized Arm Workout after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    o3bopnmui8zm.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Wishing Everyone a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

"By all these lovely tokens September days are here, With summer's best of weather And autumn's
    best of cheer." ~ ~ Helen Hunt Jackson ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.โ€”Sophia Bush I AM: My body is perfect the way it is. Action for Happiness: Choose to see your mistakes as steps to help you learn. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,435 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 212/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W7/D4: Chest/Arms/Cardio after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    iz7nnfth966e.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought."
    ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

w4o72sxipujy.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group
    of friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 64 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: Taking care of yourself is the most powerful way to begin to take care of others.--Bryant McGill. I AM: I purify my mind. Action for Happiness: Remind yourself that you are enough, just as you are. Closed all ๐Ÿ’•on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,767 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 214/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W7/D6: Shoulders/Arms/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5hv3kykx18h3.gif
    ~Waving Hi~๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ~ I Be-Witching You MUNSTERously MARVELous MOONday ~๐Ÿง›๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~ and ~
    ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~๐Ÿ‘ป~

"The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination. " ~ Richard Wright ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: There is no path to peace. Peace us the path. I AM: I am loved and cherished by friends, family, and loved ones. Action for Happiness: Find something to be optimistic about (even if itโ€™s a difficult time). Happy World Habitat Day and International Day of Non-Violence!!!! Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,118 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 216/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W8/D1: Legs & Abs + Core Challenge W1/D1: Fit Test after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 82 today. Insight Timer Quote: Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.โ€”Albert Camus. I AM: I am proud of how my body looks and feels. Action for Happiness: Take a small step towards a goal that really matters to you. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,122 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 217/305 mile a day before breakfast, Traditional Bodybuilding W1/D1: Chest and Arms + Core Challenge W1/D2: HIIT after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2wvmled55xvz.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

"Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like;
    afterward, you can't imagine living any other way." ~ Caroline Knapp ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    6zajbcy4u5uw.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

" When people refer to 'Back in the Day,' it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. "
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Dane Cook ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Itโ€™s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 77 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The greatest wealth is to live content with little.โ€”Plato I AM: I feed my spirit with positivity, love, and peace. Action for Happiness: Start your day with the most important thing on your to-do list. Closed all ๐Ÿ’• on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,419 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 218/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W8/D3: Modified Strength/Conditioning + Core Challenge W1/D3: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1621damue4q9.gif

~~ ๐Ÿงน~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. " ~Franklin D. Roosevelt~