Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    rcnm3snb1bro.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANKfilled Thursday ~ ~

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Melody Beattie ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 40 with a high of 64 and foggy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: You can never get enough of what you don’t need to make you happy.—Eric Hoffer I AM: I am so much stronger than I think. Axe Sharpening: Be empowered by what you stand for.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Meet a friend outside for a walk and a chat. Fitness Quote: Get strong or die trying.—printmeposter.co Motivational Quote: You can’t run out of happiness. The more you spread it, the more you’ll feel it.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,668 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 59/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Deadlift Day after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

2d2c2crlk9nq.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"The bottom line is to have fun and enjoy life." ~ ~ Rekha ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 49 feels like 47 with a high of 71 today. Insight Timer Quote: We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.—George Bernard Shaw. I AM: I start the day with a grateful heart. Axe Sharpening: If you’re not the best version of yourself, you only have one person to blame.—Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Become an activist for a cause you really believe in. Fitness Quote: You’re talking about my past because you know how much I kill my present.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: People will always try to push you down with their negativity. Stick to your path and show them the magic of positivity.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,050 steps yesterday. Training plan: 8 Week Strength-Advanced Active Recovery and Day 60/305 mile a day after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options

idoyt7u020sc.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~&~ a WONDER-Filled Week & Month

~ 🎈 ~ "It is always the simple that produces the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ Amelia Barr ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 38 feels like 34 with a high of 67 today. Insight Timer Quote: Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.—Dr. Noam Shpancer I AM: I extend love to everyone I see. Axe Sharpening: Radiate the energy you want to receive.—Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something kind for someone you really care about. Fitness Quote: I workout for: Confidence, Strength, The feeling after a workout, The feeling of accomplishment, Health, My loved ones, Happiness, Stress Relief ME –courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: With a strong mind, even the impossible becomes possible.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,297 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 62/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Bench Day after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7nj7sjus5e4f.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vxai0sbrgwqy.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~💕~"To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour." ~ William Blake~🦋~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 53 feels like 53 with a high of 71 with chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Not having this best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.—Marie Forleo I AM: I adopt the habit of expressing my gratitude every day. Axe Sharpening: It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.—Cavan Valance Action for Happiness: Send your friend a photo from a time you enjoyed together. Fitness Quote: Never be scared to stand for what you believe in.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Approach new beginnings with optimism and the Universe will meet you halfway.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,198 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 65/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead Press after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    mlrb5n37iuca.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ ⛵️ ~ "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous."~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2p3qn6ggj06d.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom’s the only reason I know it’s a real thing.—Conor Oberst I AM: I learn from my mistakes and grow from them. Axe Sharpening: The unhappiest people in the world are the ones who care most about what other people think.—Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: What values are important to you? Find ways to use them today. Fitness Quote: Today’s workout is about to Get Slayed.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: You’ll be so proud of yourself for never giving up.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,318 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 70/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Heavy Squat Day after my morning appointments provided I don’t get a text that I’m needed today at work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7kbv50zg3zhg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~💕~"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for
    a successful personality and duplicate it." ~Bruce Lee ~🦋~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 77 and rainy this morning/early afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: To see, we must forget the name of the thing we are looking at.—Claude Monet I AM: I am filled with gratitude for the technologies that make my day easier. Axe Sharpening: It starts with small changes daily that equate to bigger, more sustainable, and long term results later.—Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look around for things that bring you a sense of awe and wonder. Fitness Quote: 4 simple rules: Never miss a Monday. Never go 3 days W/Out exercise. Workout at least 3Days a week. Never Give Up.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: The Universe knows exactly what’s in store for you. Trust its guidance and start again.—unknown Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,960 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 72/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead Press this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xp8x2okn99au.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday~

~💖~"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: Your store is just a story. And once you realize this, it has no power over you.—Chuck Palahniuk I AM: I am thankful for the presence of love in my life, both given and received. Axe Sharpening: Energy eliminates excuses.—Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen to a favorite piece of music and remember what it means to you. Fitness Quote: Losing weight is Hard. Being fat is Hard. Pick your Hard.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote: Start saying yes to the things that scare you the most and see how your life changes.—unknown Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,950 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 73/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Hypertrophy Deadlift Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fvfp5hca4d44.gif
    ~Waving HI~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday ~Hang in there, Its almost the Weekend~🐸~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ ~ Dr. Seuss
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.—Marion C. Garretty I AM: I allow gratitude to enhance my life. Axe Sharpening: Action creates momentum, momentum creates motivation.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get outside and notice the beauty in nature. Fitness Quote: Looking good is secondary. Having a healthy relationship with your body should be your priority.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Mistakes are proof that you are trying.—unknown Motiverse: I want to reach my potential, impact my world, and leave a legacy.—Seth Buechley Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,724 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 75/305 mile a day after breakfast and 6 sets of 5 ring pulls to work on my 90 day goal of doing 5 unassisted pull-ups.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    n54wioyc5nzi.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday ~and~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

"To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely
    Marvelous feeling."~ Barbara Walters
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 73 and rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: The garden of the world has no limits, except in your mind.—Rumi I AM: I lovingly accept every inch of my body. Axe Sharpening: Remember that we all had a day 1 in our fitness & nutrition journey.—Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something to contribute to your local community. Fitness Quote: Trying not to die.—lifeofiron.co Motivational Quote: You will feel better again.—unknown Motiverse: When you go through a negative situation, don’t think about it. Make it positive.—Yoko Ono Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,406 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 76/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Hypertrophy Bench Day and Spring Core Challenge: Fit Test after breakfast.