Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 35 with a high of 51 and rainy this morning. Insight Timer Quote: If you seek peace, be still. If you seek wisdom, be silent. If you seek love, be yourself.—Becca Lee. I AM: I refuse to make myself miserable in the pursuit of “the good life.” Axe Sharpening: It takes change to see change.—Jenny Young 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Listen to a piece of music without doing anything else. Fitness Quote: Your Opinion is just Noise. The ones who will judge you, are often the ones who don’t have a passion. They just don’t understand us.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: The mind is everything. What you think you become.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,494 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 21/305 mile a day challenge, WHD: Back/Biceps and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 2: HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    l57woto97l5l.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 61 feels like 58 with a high of 73 and windy. Insight Timer Quote: Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence.—Thomas Szasz. I AM: I am more concerned with how I feel than how I look. Axe Sharpening: It’s about taking one small bad habit at a time and turning it into a healthy habit.—Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Notice something that is going well, even if today feels different. Fitness Quote: They don’t understand us. We do this because it makes us feel good.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Positive attitude is everything.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,237 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 22/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Full-Body and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 3: Core in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k20ho8c4w503.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 67 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The beautiful journey of today can only begin when you learn to let go of yesterday.—Steve Maraboli I AM: I trust in the process of life and that everything will soon feel okay again. If you take care of the minutes, the years will take care of themselves.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Tune in to your feelings, or without judging or trying to change them. Fitness Quote: Gotta love the feeling of getting stronger.—gymquotes.co Motivational quote: See the miracle that is your life and accept yourself just as you are.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,454 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 23/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Chest + Triceps & HIIT and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 4: HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tpzbdbhgry94.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan ~ (That would be me too)
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 34 with a high of 48 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good.—Gabriel Garcia Marquez I AM: I am irreplaceable. Axe Sharpening: You only truly fail when you stop trying.—Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Appreciate your hands and all the things they enable you to do. Fitness Quote: Wake up. Get ready. Focus on What you want to accomplish today. Then go for it.—gymquotes.co. Motivational quote: If you keep happy thoughts in your mind, soon your life becomes happier.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,840 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 24/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Glutes & Shoulders and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 5: Core in the gym this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    idoyt7u020sc.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ 🎈 ~ "It is always the simple that produces the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ Amelia Barr ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 31 feels like 31 with a high of 54 today. Insight Timer Quote: Perfection is attained not when no more can be added, but when no more can be removed.—Antoine Saint-Exupery I AM: Wherever I go, I bring with me the energy of calm and peace. Axe Sharpening: No matter where you are in your journey, never forget how incredible your body is.—Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Appreciate nature around you, wherever you are. Fitness Quote: The gym is my therapy. It’s just me, my music and the iron. Forget the rest. You can’t touch me here.—Joey Swoll Motivational Quote: Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.—Rhonda Byrne. Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,226 steps yesterday. Training plan: WHD Legs + LISS and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 1: Core and Day 27/305 mile a day challenge this afternoon.
  • KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    How is everybody doing? I am 48 hours into what I had intended to be a 5-day fast, but boy, do I feel hungry. Might have to call it tomorrow at around 60 hours. Anybody have any tips?
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 39 feels like 32 with a high of 51 today. Insight Timer Quote: Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost.—Khalil Gibran. I AM: I treat myself with kindness. Axe Sharpening: You’ll only ever be as strong as your weakest excuse.—Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Notice when you’re tired and take a break as soon as possible. Fitness Quote: Look in the mirror…That’s your competition.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: The quickest way to happiness is to let go of what you can’t control and focus on what you can.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,734 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 28/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Back/Biceps and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 2: HIIT in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    zfi3mdjbb0d6.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 30 feels like 30 with a high of 62 today. Insight Timer Quote: Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.—Daphne Rose Kingma I AM: I am irresistible. Axe Sharpening: No time to worry when there’s work to be done. Keep moving.—John Taylor 1st Phorm Advisor. Action for happiness: Choose a different route today and see what you notice. Fitness Quote: I’m gonna Lift Heavy until the day I Die.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: Some people think they need more to be happy. But the truly happy people learn to enjoy life with exactly what they have at each moment.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,237 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 29/305 mile challenge, Truck Unload this morning then WHD Full-Body and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 3: Core in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    81c9t1mvq5d7.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense =
    "If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Olivia Wilde ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    4tmy5ig2wvq2.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts
    take you." ~ ~ ~ ~ James Allen ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 51 feels like 48 with a high of 63 today. Insight Timer quote: Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.—Confucius I AM: I am grateful for my endurance. Axe Sharpening: Happiness is right in front of you should you choose to allow it.—Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Mentally scan your body and notice what it is feeling. Fitness Quote: It’s a slow process, Don’t make it slower by Quitting.—gymdoll Motivational Quote: Finding your way back to a positive mindset is a marathon, not a sprint. Give yourself time to heal, recover, and restart.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,832 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 30/305 mile challenge, WHD Chest & Triceps + HIIT and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 4: HIIT in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options

58p6x9xvs3u5.gif
    ~Waving HI~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~ AND ~ a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came
    and never left your side" ~Yolanda Hadid
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 74 and windy today. Insight Timer Quote: Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?—Charles Bukowski I AM: I can overcome anything I put my mind to. Axe Sharpening: Have the discipline to remain focused on what you can control.—Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Discover the joy in the simple things of life. Fitness Quote: This is a lifestyle, There is no finish line.—gymaholic. Motivational Quote: Some days you’re the sun, shining brightly. Other days you’re the moon, needing the dark to bring out your light. But at all times, you’re glowing with magic.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,311 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 31/305 mile challenge, WHD Glutes/Shoulders and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 5: Final Fit Test in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    u9t0kl29bnxd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ 💙 ~ "The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected
    alteration of reality, the miracle." ~ ~ ~ Alejo Carpentier ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 57 feels like 57 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: Mindfulness has never met a cognition it didn’t like.—Daniel J. Siegel I AM: I have a wonderful life. Axe Sharpening: The harder the journey, the more you learn about yourself.—Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for happiness: Listen to your body and be grateful for what it can do. Fitness Quote: Whether you are sad, lost, lonely or broken, there is always a fix….Gym.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: It’s a funny thing, but the better your mood, the more good things the Universe will send your way.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,757 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 34/305 and WHD Legs + LISS after breakfast.