Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It’s 32 feels like 25 with a high of 36 today. Insight Timer Quote: Empathy is the medicine the world needs.—Judith Orloff I AM: I know this situation is hard, but I determined to rise above it. Axe Sharpening: Don’t be afraid to pursue the goals that seem out of reach.—Dan Bailey 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Check in on someone who may be struggling and offer help. Fitness Quote: The gym is one of the few relationships you will ever have where you get exactly what you give. Don’t pass that up.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: The less you respond to negativity, the better your mood will be. Stay positive!—unknown Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 12,728 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body “GBC” Week 7, Day 4: Active Recovery and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 2, Day 4: HIIT in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️~Wishing You a MAGNIFICENT Monday ~ WOWZA I See Your Magnificence ~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is Truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 37 with a high of 65 today. Insight Timer Quote: Think about the practice of meditation as zoning in, as opposed to spacing out.—Susie Levan I AM: One day my story will become someone else’s survival guide. Axe Sharpening: Time is non refundable, use it with intention.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make a plan to connect with others and do something fun. Fitness Quote: You have to wake up every morning and tell yourself, “I can do this”—motiveweight Motivational Quote: Count your blessings often and let them energize you on your journey through life.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 14,399 steps yesterday. Training plan: 45 min walk and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 3, Day 1: Core after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    sxkngxf6snd1.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~😀~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~😁~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~
    In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~Don't worry, be happy~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 37 with a high of 66 today. Insight Timer Quote: People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.—Anton Chekhov I AM: I constantly seek ways to express my gratitude. Axe Sharpening: Challenge yourself today and make yourself proud of the effort you gave.—Kaylee Stevens 1st Phorm Advisor. Action for Happiness: Really listen to what people say, without judging them. Fitness Quote: I’m on a mission to become the best that I can be.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: Take a deep breath and remember: even the rough days get better. You’ve got this.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 12,100 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body “GBC” Week 8, Day 2 modified for at home and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 3, Day 2: HIIT after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nbihmycozk36.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~ "Our thoughts create our reality ~ where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go." ~
    ~ Peter McWilliams ~ 🌹 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7sesw7skbeyt.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan (Sums Me Up too)
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 20 feels like 8 with a high of 37 today. Insight Timer Quote: Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.—Richard Whately I AM: I connect with my senses when I feel lost and let them guide the way. Axe Sharpening: Don’t compare your journey to another’s. Just work to be the best version of yourself.—Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Tell a loved one about the strengths that you see in them. Fitness Quote: Looking good is secondary. Having a healthy relationship with your body should be your priority.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Personal development is essential for a positive mindset, self-motivational, increasing self-belief and raising your standards.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 12,271 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body Week 8, Day 5 and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 3, Day 5: Core in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    aof2lb5hyli7.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼~Wishing You a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 53 feels like 47 with a high of 66 today. Insight Timer Quote: Life is a balance between holding on and letting go.—Rumi I AM: I thrive on every opportunity to become more than I have ever been before. Axe Sharpening: What you prioritize is where you will grow.—Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Call a friend to catch up and really listen to them. Fitness Quote: It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Give it 12 weeks. Don’t Quit.—do.it.better.tumblr.co Motivational Quote: Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.—Mary Lou Retton Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 15,466 steps yesterday. Training plan: 45 min walk and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 4, Day 1 after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i6fjzzqcro1x.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~Welcome to the Last Day of February~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of Their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 42 feels like 37 with a high of 69 today. Insight Timer Quote: What good are wings, without the courage to fly?—Atticus I AM: I am grateful for friends who embrace my life. Axe Sharpening: You are what you submerse yourself in. Choose wisely.—Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Give positive comments to as many people as possible today. Fitness Quote: Grip it and Rip it.—Matthew Fraiser Motivational Quote: Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.—Winnie the Pooh Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,033 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body Week 9, Day 2 and Core Challenge Week 4, Day 2: HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    apteebixssud.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~
    ~March BLESSINGS Everyone~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 48 feels like 43 with a high of 59 today. Insight Timer Quote: Pleasant experiences make life delightful. Painful experiences lead to growth.—Anthony De Mello. Axe Sharpening: You didn’t come this far to only come this far.—Sarah Thummel 1st Phorm Advisor. I AM: My challenges bring me better opportunities. Action for Happiness: Set an intention to live with awareness and kindness. Fitness quote: Most people are so scared to fail that they don’t even try.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Don’t postpone today’s joy because of yesterday’s sorrow. Learn to live and enjoy each moment as it comes.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,883 steps yesterday. Training plan: WHD Full-Body and Core Challenge Week 4, Day 3: Core after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    iv0zy08d0xvp.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~💖~"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 37 feels like 28 with a high of 50 and rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.—Mark Twain I AM: I know what I want to do in my life. Axe Sharpening: It will get better as you go, but you gotta go!—Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Notice three things you find beautiful in the outside world. Fitness Quote: Be tough and Stay resilient. Keep going. No matter what.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: Everyone has challenges. Some are only grateful when they’ve overcome them, while others learn to be grateful even in the midst of them.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,309 steps yesterday. Training Plan: WHD Chest/Triceps + HIIT and Core Challenge Week 4, Day 4:HIIT after breakfast and 1 mile walk during the 1st Phorm Live Stream.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    upqok2qhui30.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ ~💕~ ~

"At the end of the day...... if I can say I had fun........ it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 33 feels like 33 with a high of 62 today. Insight Timer Quote: The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.—Sydney J. Harris I AM: I am capable of finding harmony in my life. Axe Sharpening: Find things to push yourself and do what you once thought was impossible.—Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Notice how you speak to yourself and choose to use kind words. Fitness Quote: Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: You’ll arrive at your destination much happier if you allow yourself to enjoy the journey, too.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 21,558 steps yesterday. Training Plan: WHD Core and LISS + Mile walk after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1hpupmyd0baf.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You ~ a Most MARVELously Monday ~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 60 feels like 58 with a high of 66 today. Insight Timer Quote: In a world addiction to speed, slowness is a superpower.—Carl Honore. I AM: I show my gratitude by being kind to others. Axe Sharpening: Powerful things happen when you start putting in consistent work to achieve your goals.—Stormi Knight 1st Phirm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: If you find yourself rushing, make an effort to slow down. Fitness Quote: Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote: Focus on the positives in your life. Appreciate those who love you and ignore the rest.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,343 steps yesterday. Training plan: WHD Legs +’ LISS and Core Challenge Week 5, Day 1: Midway retest and 1 mile walk after dinner.