Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,652 Member
    7a0dakdvoobo.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ 🐦 ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ 🐦 ~

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those
    that sang best." ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Van *kitten* ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,191 Member
    It's 42 feels like 42 with a high of 50 and rain likely this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Love..is seeing the unity under the imaginary diversity.--Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj I AM: I treat others with compassion and kindness. Axe Sharpening: Success's main weapon against you is intimidation. Don't listen to the fear. Attack those thoughts. Shove em' right back in their face and take what you want.--Jeff Huffman 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Give kind comments to as many people as possible today. Fitness quote for today: Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Do one thing today that makes you happy.--Unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 10,605 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    wdc1g97vr2e2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever
    you shine the light of your thankful thoughts." ~ Alan Cohen
  • DebyS137
    79vgsgv7pis3.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~DEER Friends~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"I don't have to take a trip around the world or be on a yacht in the Mediterranean to have
    happiness. I can find it in the little things, like looking out into my backyard and seeing
    deer in the fields."~ ~ ~ Queen Latifah ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 34 feels like 34 with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: What do we live for, If not to make life less difficult for each other?--George Eliot I AM: I am surrounded by positive and loving people. Axe Sharpening: Control the things you actually have control over and be sure to enjoy the good days as well as the bad. You never know when your time will be up. So enjoy it while it lasts.--Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Notice when you're hard on yourself or others and be kind instead. Fitness quote for today: Sore? Tired? Out of Breath? Sweaty? Good. It's Working.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Positive attracts positivity. Keep smiling and doing things that make you happy, even when you're in a bad mood.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,160 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm up, Legs/Back and 8 intervals 20 sec work, 10 sec rest on Assault Runner and 5 min cool down in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    nb4rxu9lzg1k.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"There's a magical tie to the land of our home..... which the heart cannot break..... though the
    footsteps may roam." ~ ~ ~ Eliza Cook ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 46 feels like 41 with a high of 50 for today. Insight Timer Quote: I am rooted, but I flow.--Virginia Woolf I AM: All my needs are met. Axe Sharpening: If you want to build anything great-be it a physical skill, habit, body or business- you need to learn into the mundane, cultivate discipline and practice self-mastery.--Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be generous. Feed someone with food, love or kindness today. Fitness quote for today: There is NO SHORTCUT. It takes time to build a BETTER, STRONGER version of YOURSELF--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Align yourself with the people, opportunities, and energies that are right for you.--unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 16,255 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Legs/Glutes in the gym after my meds check appointment at the doctor.
  • DebyS137
    2a4dbpv77sjv.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really
    no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." ~ ~ ~ ~ John Ruskin
  • DebyS137
    8dot3wbcrej7.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ 🐦 ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ 🐦 ~

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight
    remains to them? " ~ ~ ~ ~ Rose Kennedy ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 28 feels like 25 with a high of 42 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Every Experience has it's element of magic.--Herman Hesse I AM: I am working on being happy, and I know that's possible for me. Axe Sharpening: Don't accept your current situation for the rest of your life. Do something about it.--Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Share a happy memory or inspiring thought with a loved one. Fitness quote for today: Don't stop when you're tired, Stop when you're done.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You're about to begin some of the most exciting years of your life. Sit back and enjoy the ride.--unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,027 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: At Home SYLL Chest Super Set this morning and 45 min ride on slim cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    xick0oqkoqxe.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is
    a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ Wade Boggs ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    0a8pzsw38wgi.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~DEER Friends~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Find fitness with fun dancing. It is fun and makes you forget about the dreaded exercise. "
    ~ ~ ~ Paula Abdul ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 22 feels like 16 with a high of 38 for today. Insight Timer Quote: You are the sky. Everything else-it's just the weather.--Pema Chodron I AM: I am happy with my strong, capable body. Axe Sharpening: Embrace your shortcomings. Do you best.--Dustin Holsten 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Give thanks. List the kind things others have done for you. Fitness quote for today: Do it because making yourself proud is one of the best feelings in the world.--fitness Motivational quote for today: Keep smiling; you look good doing it.--unknown Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 12,987 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 100 Push Ups 10 sets of 10, 200 Squats 10 sets of 20 and 300 Crunches 10 sets of 30 after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    9bli9bvv3eif.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more
    beautiful." ~ Norman Vincent Peale

• DebyS137

iu16ic278vdu.gif
    ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a Most TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ BLESSings ALLways ~ ~

"Year-end goals are terrific! Affirmations with goals are even better! And goals, affirmations,
    along with visualization is even more effective! " ~ ~ Dan Pena ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Don't think I posted here but my Surface Pro died Sunday evening so posting from my phone until Friday at the latest.

It's 31 feels like 23 with a high of 33 for today. My apologies for no quotes yesterday and today. Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 13,765 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps in the gym after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    It's 24 feels like 17 with a high of 43 for today. My new computer should arrive today so will set it up this evening and back to quotes tomorrow. Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 13,136 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: At Home SYLL Back/Biceps after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    hwe86o3mi8fb.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a ~❄️~ BLUE-tiful WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~❄️~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Happy 1st Day of Winter ~ Winter Solstice ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of
    the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it. " ~ ~ ~ ~ John Burroughs
  • DebyS137
    t0eej77bbkdb.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus Underneath the mistletoe last night... She didn't see me
    creep . down the stairs to have a peep; She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom
    fast asleep. Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus.. Underneath his beard so snowy white;
    Oh, what a laugh it would have been If Daddy had only seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus
    last night" ~ ~ ~ Lyrics ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It’s 8 feels like -12 with a high of 9 and more snow coming later this morning. Insight Timer Quote: Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it. Axe Sharpening: The harder the journey, the more you learn about yourself.-- Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Trainer I AM: I determine my limits and then break them. Action for Happiness: Congratulate someone for an achievement that may go unnoticed. Fitness quote for today: The training that matters the most is when no one else is looking.β€”Ragnar Motivational quote for today: Everything is possible when you are surrounded by people who love and support you. Closed all rings (hearts) on my Active 4 and had 10,592 steps yesterday. Training plan for today: At Home SYLL Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast.