Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,151 Member
    It's 46 feels like 46 with a high of 71 for today. Insight Timer quote: Not until we are lost so we begin to understand ourselves.--Henry David Thoreau I AM: I can trust my heart to guide me. Axe Sharpening: Gratitude is pushing through life's challenges and still recognizing that growth comes from your pain and sacrifices.--Jeremy Mullins Director of MyTransPHORMation and Registered Dietitian Happy World Food Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Put down your to-do list and do something fun or uplifting. Fitness quote for today: I'm not different, I'm just working on a better me: You should try doing the same it's amazing.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: I choose to find the positive in difficult situations.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,542 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,640 Member
    8ufcdoxih6y4.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MUNSTERous MOONday ~🧛🏼‍♀️~ and ~ a WooBoo
    WONDERfilled Week ~👻~

"I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep
    into your soul and explore it." ~Tori Amos
  • macrat12
    It's 37 feels like 34 with a high of 55 for today. Insight Timer quote: A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.--Winston Churchill I AM: It's okay for me to be happy. Axe Sharpening: If you're never wrong, you're always wrong.--Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take a small step towards a positive change you want to see in society. Fitness quote for today: We do not stop exercising because we grow old- we grow old because we stop exercising.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You have an amazing ability for getting things done. I'm so impressed with you.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,772 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 3 RFT and Core Day 1 after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    869697ti19pq.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You ~ a Tail Wagging DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

"TOTO.... Somewhere over the rainbow, Bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then,
    oh why can’t I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?”
    - Dorothy Gale, from KANSAS ... 'The Wizard Of Oz'.
  • macrat12
    It's 27 feels like 21 with a high of 47 for today. Insight Timer quote: Today, I will choose kindness over anger.--unknown Axe Sharpening: I chose to start and to never stop, even when I wanted to give up. I followed a plan and I committed to it. I believed in myself.--Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set hopeful but realistic goals for the days ahead. Fitness quote for today: Be focused. Be persistent. NEVER QUIT.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Try to keep an open mind when you get advice. There's a chance that the opposite is just as true. The best advice is probably somewhere in the middle.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,232 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Biceps in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    6omewhfg7trj.gif
    ~Ghoul Morning ~ Waving Hi ~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You ~a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

~ Do You Know Why They Call ITT ~ a WEIRD and WILD and WISE Day ? ~ CUZ. ITTs Wednesday ~
  • macrat12
    It's 21 feels like 21 with a high of 58 for today. Insight Timer quote: The things that make me different are the things that make me.--A.A. Milne I AM: I deserve to feel healthy and vibrant. Axe Sharpening: It may take more time, work, and perseverance than you'd like; but making your dreams your reality is always worth it.--Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Identify one of your positive qualities that will be helpful in the future. Fitness quote for today: If you try and fail, congratulations. Most people won't even try.--MonitortheBeast Motivational quote for today: Thing of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.--Anne Frank Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 11,548 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 3 part workout 3 sets and Core Day2 after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    fg5brenc0hcx.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched~

" In your thirst for knowledge, be sure not to drown in all the information. " ~ ~ ~Anthony J. D'Angelo~
  • macrat12
    It's 36 feels like 33 with a high of 73 for today. Insight Timer quote: Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming.--Mandy Hale Axe Sharpening: You have to know what you're about even if the rest of the world doesn't.--Jenny Young 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Happy World Osteoporosis Day!!! Action for Happiness: Find joy in tackling a task you've put off for some time. Fitness quote for today: Instead of GIVING UP, TRY AGAIN.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Your healthy choices are inspiring countless others, even if you don't see it. Keep it up, for them as well as yourself.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,107 steps yesterday. Today's training plan:25 min EMOM and 5 min AMRAP after breakfast then 30 min ride on Slim Cycle.
  • macrat12
    It's 51 feels like 50 with a high of 83 for today. Insight Timer quote: It is never too late to be what you might have been.--George Eliot I AM: I can choose to be happy right now. Axe Sharpening: Motivation helps you with the first step. You need to develop discipline to take the next step forward efficiently.--Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Let go of the expectations of others and focus on what matters to you. Fitness quote for today: It takes dedication and hard work to constantly improve yourself.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Yesterday is over. Put it away and focus all of your amazing energy on enjoying today.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,621 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 1,000 case truck unload this morning then Back/Biceps in the gym after and 30 min slim cycle ride after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    u8kqdcvc7mmw.gif
    ~Ghoul Morning Everyone~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~ I Be-Witching You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday
    and a WOOOOBOOOO Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"You've got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow - imagine life without fun." ~ ~ Prince Harry ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 82 for today. Insight Timer quote: The more we run from a problem, the more we're actually running into it.--Pico Iyer I AM: I am open and receptive to all the good in the universe. Axe Sharpening: Influencing others on social media means nothing if you don't influence those in your immediate circle.--Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Stuttering Awareness Day!!! Action for Happiness: Share a hopeful quote, picture or video with a friend or colleague. Fitness quote for today: Stay dedicated, It's not going to happen overnight.--healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: If the world's a veil of tears, smile till rainbows span it.--Lucy Larcom Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,050 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    b82gosj4dfcw.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MONSTERous MOONday ~🧛🏼‍♀️~ and ~
    ~ a WooBoo WONDERfilled Week ~👻~

"In all known time there has never been a greater monster or miracle than the human being."
    ~ ~ ~ Bryant H. McGill ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 73 and rainy today. Insight Timer quote: We hope our Buddhist, Hindu and Sikh communities enjoy a beautiful Diwali celebration, the festival of lights.--Insight Timer Team I AM: I can grow healthy and strong by taking care of my body. Axe Sharpening: You only get one life, so show up today and make it the best one good decision at a time!--Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Write down three specific things that have gone well recently. Fitness quote for today: I never regret when I DO IT. I always regret when I DON'T.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The Universe has beautiful intentions for you, if you'll let it work it's miracles.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,631 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs & Shoulders after dinner and 30 min slim cycle ride during Jeopardy.
  • DebyS137
    qh9mithhfd0o.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~

" I was a dog in a past life. Really. I'll be walking down the street and dogs will do a sort of
    double take. Like, Hey, I know him. " ~ ~ ~ William H. Macy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 45 feels like 38 with a high of 59 and rainy today. Insight Timer quote: Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.--Pablo Picasso I AM: I step through the door of opportunity. Axe Sharpening: Control the things you actually have control over and be sure to enjoy the good days as well as the bad. You never know when your time will be up, so enjoy it while it lasts.--Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: You can't do everything! What are your tree priorities right now? Fitness quote for today: Pain is a gift. Instead of avoiding it. Learn to embrace it. Without pain there is no growth.--smoking_success Motivational quote for today: All bad things, like good things, must end.--Nihar Sharma Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,483 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 21-15-9 for time and 5 min AMRAP after breakfast then 30 min on slim cycle during Today with Hoda and Jenna before work.
  • macrat12
    It's 37 feels like 37 with a high of 65 for today. Insight Timer quote: Whether you know it or not, you're the infinite potential of love, peace and joy.--Amit Ray I AM: I give love to others, and others give it to me. Axe Sharpening: Be selective. Protect your time. Not everything that calls your name is for you.--Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find a new perspective on a problem you face. Fitness quote for today: Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Celebrate the good times and forget about the bad times.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,220 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck Unload this morning then At Home Chest/Back this afternoon and 30 min on slim cycle during Jeopardy.
  • DebyS137
    vm5lnpi1pel2.gif
    ~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ 🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~

" Be thirsty to always try to achieve something more. ~ ~ Frank Vogel ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 45 feels like 42 with a high of 66 for today. Insight Timer quote: The most effective way to do it, is to do it.--Amelia Earhart I AM: I am committed to being my best, healthiest self. Axe Sharpening: This is a long, hard road, but one worth traveling. You will have doubts. You will fail. The only direction is to not quit.--Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be kind to yourself today. Remember, progress takes time. Fitness quote for today: You don't need to prove anything to anyone. DO IT FOR YOURSELF.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: The human brain is the most complex three pounds in the universe.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,090 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min walk after my eye appointment then 30 min on slim cycle after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    wgptutxl4xmn.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🧙🏼‍♀️~ I Be-Witching You a TRICK or TREAT Semi-Sweet Halloween Day ~ And ~
    ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~👻~

"Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it's about finding the imagination and
    costume within ourselves."~ Elvis Duran