Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,151 Member
    It's 47 feels like 47 with a high of 72 for today. Insight Timer quote: Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.--Henry Ford I AM: I choose a positive frame of mind. Axe Sharpening: Living in AND through fear is the summit of life.--Marisa LaRen 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set a goal that brings a sense of purpose for the coming month. Fitness quote for today: When I lost all of my excuses, I found all my results.--fabletics Motivational quote for today: Positive times happen with positive people.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,915 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Chest/Back after breakfast and 45 min on slim cycle before work.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,640 Member
    2fq8q0ow8dea.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~Welcome to NOVEMBER~

"Money can buy you a fine dog, but only Love can make him wag his tail." ~ Kinky Friedman ~
  • macrat12
    It's 43 feels like 43 with a high of 77 for today. Insight Timer quote: There is nothing permanent except change.--Heraclitus I AM: I am living a rich life fille with reasons to be grateful. Axe Sharpening: Your actions today, your actions tomorrow, and your actions this week will fuel your future successes. Remember that. Actions > Words.--Jeremy Mullins Director of MyTransPHORMation/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Make a list of new things you want to do this month. Fitness quote for today: There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Whatever is happening in your life, you must remain encouraged.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,251 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Shoulders in the gym after my hair cut then 45 min extra cardio during GMA 3.
  • DebyS137
    p2u34g25n4sc.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing Everyone a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain...
    To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices
    today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." ~Kevyn Aucoin
  • macrat12
    It's 54 feels like 51 with a high of 74 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Feliz Dia de los Muertos! Best wishes on All Saints Day to our Mexican community.--insight Timer Team I AM: This is just one moment in time. Axe Sharpening: Influencing others on social media means nothing if you don't influence those in your immediate circle.--Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Respond to a difficult situation in a different way. Fitness quote for today: NO EXCUSES. Train Hard, Eat Healthy and Make the Most of This Week!--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.--John Barrymore Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,061 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs & Shoulders after breakfast and 45 min extra cardio either before work or after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    1wulud9r9ig0.gif
    ~ Good Morning ~🙋🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought."
    ~Peace Pilgrim~
  • macrat12
    It's 60 feels like 59 with a high of 77 for today. Insight Timer quote: Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… Including you.--Anne Lamott I AM: My intelligence shines bright. Axe Sharpening: The hard way out is the most rewarding.--Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get outside and observe the changes in nature around you. Fitness quote for today: Your future is created right now. DON'T WASTE A SINGLE MINUTE. Train Hard, Eat Well and Enjoy your Life.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Not to assume it's impossible because you find it hard. But to recognize that if it's humanly possible, you can do it too.--Marcus Aurelius Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,559 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck Unload this morning then Shoulders/Chest after and 45 min extra cardio later this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    6lzhz8qb9elr.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group of
    friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
  • macrat12
    It's 70 feels like 70 with a high of 73 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.--Stephen Covey I AM: What belongs to me will simply find me. Axe Sharpening: The ripple effect of self-discipline is unbelievable.--Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Sign up to join a new course, activity or online community. Fitness quote for today: It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Like you exercise your body, you should exercise your mind.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,608 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Arms in the gym after breakfast then extra 45 min of cardio this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    It's 70 feels like 70 with a high of 73 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.--Stephen Covey I AM: What belongs to me will simply find me. Axe Sharpening: The ripple effect of self-discipline is unbelievable.--Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Sign up to join a new course, activity or online community. Fitness quote for today: It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Like you exercise your body, you should exercise your mind.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,608 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Arms in the gym after breakfast then extra 45 min of cardio this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    i6up5nb774p9.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~💕~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier

~🌾~💕~ 🌾 ~💕~ 🌾 ~💕~ 🌾 ~💕~ 🌾 ~ 💕 ~ 🌾 ~ 💕 ~ 🌾 ~ 💕 ~ 🌾 ~ 💕 ~ 🌾 ~💕~🌾~
  • macrat12
    It's 47 feels like 42 with a high of 62 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Your own self-realization is the greatest service you can render the world.--Ramana Maharshi I AM: I love myself, unconditionally, right now. Axe Sharpening: Take calculated risks, train as hard as you possibly can, and compete against the person you were yesterday.--Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be creative. Cook, draw, write, paint, make or inspire. Fitness quote for today: Stay Strong Because you are a Warrior.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Express gratitude and appreciation, it is so simple but will transform and change your life.--Lewis Howes Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,426 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs and Shoulders after breakfast and if time 45 min extra cardio before work.
  • DebyS137
    zztqo8ugqsn6.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday & Happy Full Moon ~

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple
    cave life, with terrific forces at our disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose
    consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
  • macrat12
    It's 56 feels like 54 with a high of 68 and chances of rain this morning. Insight Timer Quote: At some point, you gotta let go, and sit still, and allow contentment to come to you.--Elizabeth Gilbert I AM: I know how to find life's solutions and answer for ever question. Axe Sharpening: It doesn't have to be complicated to be effective, there's nothing wrong with sticking to the basics.--Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Plan a new activity or idea you want to try out this week. Fitness quote for today: Today, I get to WORKOUT.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: I feel on top of the world, I feel incredible, I feel motivated, I feel empowered. I am the master of my own destiny.--Maria Menounos Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,318 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm up, Back/Shoulders and finisher of 5 to 10 min walk on Assault Runner and 5 min cool-down in the gym after my teeth cleaning and 45 min extra cardio later this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    7c5un23tyvha.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to
    love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 61 feels like 60 with a high of 80 for today. Insight Timer quote: Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.--A.A.Milne I AM:I am grateful to be financially free. Axe Sharpening: The deference between "one day" and "day one" is one decision away.--Katie Hoehn 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: When you feel you can't do something, add the word "yet" Fitness quote for today: When your partner gives you strength to achieve everything you want in life…That's true passion.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.--Harvey Fierstein Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,839 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home Chest/Back after breakfast and 45 min extra cardio before work.
  • DebyS137
    kwu9ed4tsif3.gif
    ~ ~ ~🙋🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You an AWEsome ~🍂~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🍃~ Love And BLESSings ALLways ~💕~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious,
    awesome, indescribably Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~
  • macrat12
    It's 66 feels like 66 with a high of 71 for today. Insight Timer quote: Meditation is realizing and expanding your inner beauty in every direction.--Amit'Ray I AM: I have positive supportive relationships. Axe Sharpening: You came to the gym to do work. SO DO IT.--Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Be curious. Learn about a new topic or an inspiring idea. Fitness quote for today: 4 simple rules: Never miss a Monday, Never go 3 days w/o exercise, Workout at least 3 days a week and Never give up.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: When you're in a good mood, the Universe sends days filled with rainbows, magic, and sunny skies.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,948 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Active Recovery 30 min of cardio after breakfast and 45 min extra cardio before work.
  • DebyS137
    ~niccs45jllyw.gif~
    ~ 🙋🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~
    ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOVE & FUN~

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ William Glasser ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    0k4qpuy5piop.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

~ ~ "One can remain eternally young if, each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Romy Schneider ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~