Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,640 Member

w4o72sxipujy.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group
    of friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,151 Member
    It's 44 feels like 44 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: I know my fulfilment will come once I let go of expectations. Axe Sharpening: Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. As you go about your morning, focus on being blessed, not stressed.--Jeremy Mullins Director of MyTransPHORMation and Registered Dietitian Happy International Translation Day!!! Action For Happiness: Remind yourself that you are enough, just as you are. Fitness quote for today: Train Hard or Go Home--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It is impossible to feel depressed or angry when you smile. By smiling, you can instantly change your emotional state.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,130 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm-up, Back/Biceps and a finisher of Treadmill Sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off for 10 min and 5 min cool-down in the gym after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    It's 45 feels like 45 with a high of 80 for today. I AM: Being peaceful is a choice I make today. Axe Sharpening: Make yourself proud. You deserve it.--Dusting Holston 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy International Coffee Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Write down three things you can look forward to this month. Fitness quote for today: It will hurt. It will take time. It will require dedication. It will require willpower. You will need to make healthy decisions. It requires sacrifice. You will need to push your body to it's max. There will be temptation. But, I promise you , when you reach your goal, it's worth it.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Every day, write down one thing that made you happy.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,224 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    It's 46 feels like 46 with a high of 82 for today. I AM: I am compassionate with myself when I have a rough day. Axe Sharpening: For every problem, there is a solution. But it's going to require hope, creativity, and patience to find it.--Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Day of Non-Violence Action for Happiness: Find something to be optimistic about (even if it's a difficult time) Fitness quote for today: Be Focused. Be Persistent. NEVER QUIT.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Do one thing every day that makes you happy.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,224 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    2wvmled55xvz.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~

"Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like;
    afterward, you can't imagine living any other way." ~ Caroline Knapp ~
  • macrat12
    It's 54 feels like 53 with a high of 84 for today. I AM: I am grateful to be surrounded by people who support my goals. Axe Sharpening: Believing in yourself means having confidence in your own abilities. Work on changing negative thoughts to positive right when they pop in your brain and take action to prove to yourself you CAN.--Kaylee Stevens 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Animal Day!!! Action for Happiness: Start your day with the most important thing on your to-do list. Fitness quote for today: I did not wake up today to be average.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Start each day with renewed hope.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,271 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 16 min HIIT and 20-30 min cardio after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    1621damue4q9.gif

~~ 🧹~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. " ~Franklin D. Roosevelt~

• macrat12
    It's 56 feels like 54 with a high of 67 for today. I AM: I am always prepared for the goodness that comes my way. Axe Sharpening: I followed the course. I kept going. Was it hard? Yes. Did I want to quit? Yes. But where does quitting get us? Nowhere.--Marisa LaRen 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Smile Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Look for the good in people around you today. Fitness quote for today: Your lack of dedication is an insult to those who believe in you.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: To smile is to say that there is still goodness in our world.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,210 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At Home HIIT 3 rounds after dinner.
  • macrat12
    It's 43 feels like 43 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: I am grateful for the ability to learn. Axe Sharpening: If you think you can't do something, your brain will come up with reasons to convince you that you can't. However, if you decide you can do it, your brain will come up with a way to make it happen!--Truth Fry 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Make some progress on a project or task you have been avoiding. Fitness quote for today: Your body can stand almost anything. It's your mind that you have to convince.--didfit.co Motivational quote for today: You create more beauty in the world first just by recognizing it. And second, by sharing it with others.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,167 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    It's 51 feels like 51 with a high of 77 for today. I AM: I know I can accomplish whatever I set my mind on. Axe Sharpening: You're so focused on how uncomfortable the hard parts of the journey might be that it's preventing you from taking action.--Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Share an important goal with someone you trust. Fitness quote for today: Exercise not only changes your body. It changes your mind, your attitude and your mood.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: To do a great right do a little wrong.--William Shakespeare Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,853 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    mq6re1u8c96k.gif
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MONSTERously MASHing MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO
    WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"I was working in the lab, late one night ... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight ... For my monster
    from his slab, began to rise And suddenly to my surprise ...... .He did the monster mash ..........
    (The monster mash) It was a graveyard smash.... (He did the mash) It caught on in a flash (He did
    the mash) He did the monster mash "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lyrics to MONSTER MASH ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 55 feels like 55 with a high of 81 for today. Insight quote for today: Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It's about how you drive, not where you're going.--Noam Shpancer,PHD I AM: I am consistent, determined and focused. Axe Sharpening: It's not that every day was perfect or a miracle happened. It has been the day in and day out consistency of working hard, no matter what. Don't give up.--Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Mental Health Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Take time to reflect on what you have accomplished recently. Fitness quote for today: If you change nothing, nothing will change.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Enjoy all the moments of your life to the fullest.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,524 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 24 min AMRAP and 3 sets of core after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    luzikh85hswg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~

"We all have our preferences - some people go for birds - but for me, there's just something
    about the wolf; the design of it is really aesthetically pleasing." Sarah Hall
  • macrat12
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 77 and light rain this morning. I AM: Every day I discover new things that bring me joy. Insight quote: Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible!"--Audrey Hepburn Axe Sharpening: If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for those around you. Your kids. Your family, Your friends. Be that example that we all need in our lives.--Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Day of the Girl!!!!! Action for Happiness: Avoid blaming yourself or others. Find a helpful way forward. Fitness quote for today: We all have busy lives…It's not about having time, it's about making time.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Increasing your trust in the Universe will reduce your frustration. Have faith instead of worrying.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,219 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 RFT and 20 min Cardio after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    ls62ntodmdc0.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~a WooBoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

"On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s
    true - That who is what and what is who." – Winnie the Pooh
  • macrat12
    It's 62 feels like 61 with a high of 74 and rainy this morning. Insight quote for today: Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it.--Epictetus I AM: I know that I am able to start over every day with an elevated mindset. Axe Sharpening: It's good to dream. It's better to hustle.--Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Look out for positive news and reasons to be cheerful today. Fitness quote for today: No Pain, No gain so shut up and TRAIN!!!--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Some people look at the world and say 'why' Some people look at the world and say 'why not'--George Bernard Shaw Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,871 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 20 min AMRAP and Core Day 2 after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    It's 48 feels like 47 with a high of 70 for today. Insight quote: Perfection us attained not when no more can be added, but when no more can be removed.--Antoine De Saint-Exupery I AM: I seize money-making opportunities with ease. Axe Sharpening: Don't settle for anyone who doesn't provide your life more value. Don't settle for mediocre, inconsistent, or conditional.--Marisa LaRen 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask for help to overcome an obstacle you are facing. Fitness quote for today: I'm slowly becoming the person I should've been a long time ago.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Take a moment to appreciate the ending, because it signals the new beginning coming your way.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,340 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    focrqrwyvkxg.gif
    ~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing THOUGHT-Filled Thursday ~

"If you want to laugh, see a comedy. If you want to cry, see a drama, and if you want suspense,
    see a thriller"~Charlie Murphy
  • DebyS137
    v35lbpg8qk78.gif
    ~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Hocus Pocus Friendly FUNtastic Friday
    and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ Dr. Seuss ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 47 feels like 44 with a high of 78 for today. Insight Timer quote: If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.--Albert Einstein I AM: Self-improvement is natural and healthy. Axe Sharpening: It's never too late to get started. It's not a temporary journey. It's a forever thing! And there is ALWAYS room to improve.--Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Thank yourself for achieving the things you often take for granted. Fitness quote for today: If you aren't willing to work for it. Don't complain about not having it.--fearlessmotivation.co Motivational quote for today: As long as you're doing your best, you can still turn your day around. Never give up on yourself!--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,230 steps yesterday. I ended up not going to the gym yesterday was tired and felt discomfort in my back from truck unload.