Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,147 Member
    It's 67 feels like 67 with a high of 91 for today. I AM: It feels great to have others compliment me on the improvements I've made. Axe Sharpening: You know more than anyone what you need to do, friend. So go do it, execute, and be great.-Hannah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Hummingbird Day!!! Action for Happiness: Let go of self-criticism and speak to yourself kindly. Fitness quote for today: Turn your pain into power.-gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: The difference in winning and losing is most often…Not quitting.--Walt Disney Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,503 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Legs Day after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    It's 66 feels like 66 with a high of 85 for today. I AM: I am filled with universal power and love. Axe Sharpening: They control the likes and views, you control how it affects you. Perspective is everything.-Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Wildlife Day and National Newspaper Carrier Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Plan a fun or relaxing activity and make time for it. Fitness quote for today: Respect your body. Fuel your body. Challenge your body. Move your body. And most of all, love your body.--21 day fix Motivational quote for today: There is a space between experience and reaction. In this space lies our ability to change.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,894 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,640 Member
    ce1baqf0ykuu.gif

~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~

I HOPE Everyone had a Great Labor Day holiday Weekend

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 64 feels like 64 with a high of 88 for today. I AM: I am letting go of my past. Axe Sharpening: You will never have more time that right now to start working on bettering the quality of your life.--Kaylee Stevens Happy National Read a book day!!! Action for Happiness: Focus on the basics: eat well, exercise and go to bed on time. Fitness quote for today: I'll never be PERFECT but I can be BETTER "Today, I'm focusing on improvement, not perfection."--Bonnie Pfiester Motivational quote for today: If one good thing happens amongst a hundred bad things, focus on the one good thing.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,881 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Cardio Mash-up after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    7kbv50zg3zhg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~💕~"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for
    a successful personality and duplicate it." ~Bruce Lee ~🦋~
  • macrat12
    It's 64 feels like 64 with a high of 87 for today. I AM: I deserve to be happy and do what it takes to be happy. Axe Sharpening: You'll walk in confidence when you win the battle of you vs. you.--Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give yourself permission to say 'no'. Fitness quote for today: Every time you train, train with the motivation & purpose that you will be the hardest person someone ever tries to kill.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep your expectations high but realistic.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,311 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    It's 61 feels like 61 with a high of 88 for today. I AM: I find small moments of peace throughout my day. Axe Sharpening: If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking others for permission. Give yourself permission.--Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Literacy Day!!! Action for Happiness: Be willing to share how you feel and ask for help when needed. Fitness quote for today: Don't expect to see a change if you don't make one.--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: And even if no one brings you flowers, you can still plant yourself the most beautiful garden.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,280 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: walk 1 mile, 60-50-40-30-20-10 and walk 1 mile (rest 5 min between mile walks) at home after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    xp8x2okn99au.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Good Afternoon~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday~

~💖~"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    edited September 2022
    z797stud7wns.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends." ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 63 feels like 63 with a high of 89 for today. I AM: I see my progress and continue along my path to a better tomorrow. Axe Sharpening: Make sure that as things become easier, you find something productive to fill the new gap. It's the only way to grow.--Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Aim to be good enough, rather than perfect. Fitness quote for today: Endure the PAIN.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: If you lack in one area of life then turn your focus to an area you prosper in, let go of any negative lacking thoughts and embrace abundant thoughts.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,153 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Pull Day2 in the gym.
  • macrat12
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 89 for today. I AM: I am grateful for the small things that make up my life. Axe Sharpening: Do one thing today that will add value to your life and the lives of those around you.--Katie Hoehn 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Suicide Prevention Day!!! Action for Happiness: When you find things hard, remember it's ok not to be ok. Fitness quote for today: Do it now. Sometimes 'later' becomes 'never'--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.--Napoleon Hill Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,739 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    i6up5nb774p9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~💕~ & ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~💕~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier
  • macrat12
    It's 54 feels like 54 with a high of 84 for today. I AM: I am able to tune out of negativity. Change & Momentum…The don't happen overnight HOWEVER! It does happen one good choice at a time! One meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time!--Sal Frisella 1st Phorm CEO Happy National Day of Encouragement!!! Action for Happiness: Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow.-courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It's okay to no be happy all the time. In order to appreciate positivity, we sometimes need to lose it.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,588 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min walk this morning as I came down with a sinus cold yesterday afternoon and will rest after that before work.
  • macrat12
    It's 55 feels like 55 with a high of 90 for today. I AM: Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love. Change & Momentum… They don't happen overnight HOWEVER It does happen one good choice at a time! Once meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time! Create your positive change & momentum.--Sal Frisella 1st Phorm CEO Action for Happiness: Be as kind to yourself as you would to a loved one. Fitness quote for today: To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail.--musclepop.humblr.co Motivational quote for today: You are important and priceless even when your mind is telling you otherwise.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 12,449 steps yesterday. Taking a few Active Recovery Days to try and rid my body of this sinus cold I came down with Sunday afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    sg8hub5b3mlm.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Wishing Everyone~ a WooHoot WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 87 for today. I AM: I know there is a better time than now. Daily reminder: Change & Momentum: They don't happen overnight…HOWEVER! It does happen one good choice at a time! Once meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time! Create your positive change and momentum.--Sal Frisella 1st Phorm CEO Happy World Lymphoma awareness day!!! Action for Happiness: Find a caring, calming phrase to use when you feel low. Fitness quote for today: I've got 99 problems but a bench isn't one!--courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You are the creator of your destiny. You have it all that you need.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,761 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    09inaomshqbl.gif
    ~ ~ ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a LOVEly ~🍂~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🍃~ LOVE and BLESSings ALLways ~💕~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~
  • DebyS137
    niccs45jllyw.gif
    ~Waving Hi~🙋🏼~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOO HOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun."
    ~ ~ ~William Glasser~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 59 feels like 59 with a high of 89 for today. I AM: I deserve to choose love and respect. Daily Trust the Process reminder: Change & Momentum: They don't happen overnight….HOWEVER! It does happen one good choice at a time! One meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time! Create your positive change & momentum today.--Sal Frisella 1st Phorm CEO Action for Happiness: Leave positive messages for yourself to see regularly. Fitness quote for today: Giving up is NOT an option for me.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.-Henry Ford Closed all rings on my Active 4 and has 13,230 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 93 for today. I AM: I choose to be happy daily. Axe Sharpening: The belief that you can change must come before any change can happen.--Laurin Conlin 1st Phorm Elite Trainer and If you never had bad times, you'll never know who's really there for you.--Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Fitness quote for today: You can do anything. You can be anything. You want to be. As long as you believe in yourself and work hard.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: What is the difference between an obstacle and on opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.--J. Sidlow Baxter Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,342 steps yesterday.