Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    hodf7snbijr8.gif

~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have
    given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." ~ Charles R. Swindoll

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It's 73 feels like 73 with a high of 98 and possible heat index in the 100's today. I AM: I like my own company. Axe Sharpening: A little personal progress every day eventually adds up to big results.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find 3 things you feel hopeful about and write them down. Fitness quote for today: Be brave, Push your limits and work hard Until you're celebrating your victories.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: You can't wait for the hard things in your life to go away to be happy. Choose it now.~~Emily Henderson Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,750 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Arms in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hre5nacrogs5.gif

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ And ~a WONDERfilled Week ~

"One can remain eternally young if - Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments."
    ~Romy Schneider
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 feels like 71 with a high of 99 and heat index in the mid to upper 100's today. I AM: I am grateful for my perseverance. Tips to remember: Wake, Water, Walk. No matter what your process is on your journey always remember to trust the process. For me it's Hitting Calories and Protein every day and getting in at least 1 if not 2 45 min walk or workout in daily. Action for Happiness: Notice when you are feeling judgmental and be kind instead. Fitness quote for today: Discipline: The one thing necessary to achieve any goal worth having.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Your attitude is critical to success. If you expect things to be difficult, it will always be easier to solve problems, overcome adversity, and have enthusiastic energy about how you go about and enjoy your work.~~Nick Saban Head Football Coach at Alabama. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,743 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Intermediate At Home Legs/Shoulders either after breakfast or later this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 71 feels like 71 with a high of 103 and heat index in the upper 100's today. I AM: Others show me love. Happy National Intern Day!!! Fitness quote for today: If you want your body to change, you will need to refine your mindset.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Everyday someone is coming up with new inventions to change the world, one of your ideas could be next.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,263 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Shoulders in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ccw67h4pchn3.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ’•~

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."
    ~ Tony Abbott ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    copy3sedvds4.gif

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

β€œAuthenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want
    to be proud of the person who's looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being
    honest with yourself and being a person of high character. You have an opportunity every single
    day to write that story of your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aaron Rodgers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 99 and chances of rain later today. I AM: I have a great relationship with myself. Daily reminder to Wake, Water and Walk Action for Happiness: Write down 3 things you're grateful for (even if today was hard). Fitness quote for today: The only bad workout is the one you didn't do.~~shutterstock.co Motivational quote for today: Turn every life situation into a positive one.~~Rhonda Byrne Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,665 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    t6vgw8ylvodq.gif
    ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~May We Find Today Filled with LOVE

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts
    take you." ~ James Allen
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 75 feels like 75 with a high of 88 and chances of rain today. I AM: I have unconditional love inside me. Today's Daily Reminder: Wake, Water, Walk. Action for Happiness: Think about what you can learn from a recent problem. Fitness quote for today: Be Epic Today!!!~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.~~Dalai Lama Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,257 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm up then Shoulders/Chest and 3 sets of 3 Turf Sprints (down and back=1 rep) and 5 min cool down in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    lks2adehw0xc.gif
    ~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic FRIDAY and a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I
    having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 75 feels like 75 with a high of 88 and chances of rain today. I AM: I have unconditional love inside me. Today's Daily Reminder: Wake, Water, Walk. Action for Happiness: Think about what you can learn from a recent problem. Fitness quote for today: Be Epic Today!!!~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.~~Dalai Lama Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,257 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm up then Shoulders/Chest and 3 sets of 3 Turf Sprints (down and back=1 rep) and 5 min cool down in the gym after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 85 and chances of rain late this afternoon/early evening. I AM: I love my body because it's the house of a goddess. Change and Momentum… They don't happen over night HOWEVER! It does happen one good choice at a time! One meal at a time! One workout at a time! One step at a time! One day at a time!~~Sal Frisella 1st Phorm President Action for Happiness: Be a realistic optimist. Focus on what could go right. Fitness quote for today: "You can admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own."~~Kelsey Wells gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: You're always you, and that doesn't change. You're always changing, and there's nothing you can do about it.--Neil Gaiman Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,487 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Intermediate At Home Arms workout after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    4xq5793liimu.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ & ~a WONDERfilled Week & August~

"Every year, August lashes out in volcanic fury, rising with the din of morning traffic, its great
    metallic wings smashing against the ground, heating the air with ever-increasing intensity."
    ~ Henry Rollins
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 73 feels like 73 with a high of 98 and heat index up to 104 today. I AM: My actions are intentional and they bring me closer to my goals. Axe Sharpening: Stop thinking there are secrets to reaching fitness goals. There are no secrets, and the truth is simple. Do the work over and over until you have what you want!--Truth Fry 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Set an intention to be kind to others (and yourself) this month. Fitness quote for today: Sometimes you feel like you're not IMPROVING check an old picture of you See how far you've come.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.--Auliq Ice Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,043 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Intermediate At Home DB, KB and Bands Chest/Back after breakfast and before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    uhgv1s3cjncv.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BERRY TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ πŸ“ ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves,
    and this is the natural out-growth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ Brian Tracy ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 100 and heat index in the mid to upper 100's today. I AM: I invite new choices into my life. Axe Sharpening: More often than not, the only thing between you and your dream is a rational excuse. Excuses are BS. Put in the work.--Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send an uplifting message to someone you can't be with. Fitness quote for today: Don't wait until you're old to realize that you should have lived a healthy lifestyle.--gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen.--Unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,338 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 5 min warm up, Back/Shoulders, 10 min treadmill sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off and 5 min cool down in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nnhr8ghxaamo.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~πŸ¦‹~

β€œShoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    gbp0a1q52s2j.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~πŸ’•~

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."~ Alice Walker
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 73 feels like 73 with a a high of 95 and heat index in the 100's today. I AM: It's OK to set my own boundaries. Axe Sharpening: Whatever stage of life you're in, no matter how stuck in a rut you feel, do something to take a positive action. No matter what it is. Keep moving forward.--Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for happiness: Ask someone how they feel and really listen to their reply. Fitness quote for today: Strong heart. Fit body. Clear skin. Toned muscles. Calm nerves. Happy soul. Big smile! Want it? Eat right. Exercise. Sleep enough.--courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivaional quote for today: I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.--Reba McEntire Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,845 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 Min walk for Active Recovery after work.