Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,147 Member
    It's 81 feels like 86 with a high of 98 and possible heat index of 110 today. I AM: I feel the joy of abundance. Axe Sharpening: You can't fake it, you can’t buy it and that's why most people ain't got it. Fight for that stuff. Earn it.~~Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Shift your mood by doing something you really enjoy. Fitness quote for today: Improvement is my motivation.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,389 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Week 8: Day 4 Upper-Day 2 in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,640 Member
    yi8odilyeskr.gif
    ~~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ ~ ~ Donna Karan ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 81 feels like 85 with a high of 93 and heat index in the upper 100's today. I AM: I can take quiet time when I need it. Axe Sharpening: Make today the opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and go a little further, then a little further the next. Everyday is a new opportunity to be better than the last.~~Kaylee Stevens 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Avoid saying "must" or "should" to yourself today. Fitness quote for today: Everything is Hard before it is Easy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: There is only room in your life for positivity and love.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,478 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 20 min AMRAP after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    65bez25wdufc.gif

~ Waving HI ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a Most MARVElous Monday And a WONDERfilled Week ~

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments."
    ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 73 feels like 73 with a high of 98 and heat index in the 100's today. I AM: I am strong and capable. Axe Sharpening: Don't forget to work hard, play hard & be nice to people.~~Clair Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look for something positive in a difficult situation. Fitness quote for today: The days that break you are the days that make you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Every moment is your chance for a fresh start.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,429 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    c0ephco6e399.gif
    ~ Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday 😀 May We Find Today Filled with HAPPYness

"Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be HAPPY under all outward circumstances." ~ ~ ~~ J. Donald Walters
  • macrat12
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 89 and possible heat index in the upper 90's today. I AM: I will follow my dreams no matter what happens around me. Axe Sharpening: Always be grateful for the adversities in your journey. They bring great lessons and are necessary to bring you to the greatest moments of your life.~~Jaclyn DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Write your worries down and save them for a specific 'worry time' Fitness quote for today: Being consistent is a key to success. You gotta work hard every single day for the body you want.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: The best heroes don't have smooth-sailing tales.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,461 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Shoulders in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    c0ephco6e399.gif
    ~ Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday 😀 May We Find Today Filled with HAPPYness

"Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be HAPPY under all outward circumstances." ~ ~ ~~ J. Donald Walters
  • DebyS137
    4bn1rwv1aazb.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~🦋~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~
  • macrat12
    It's 64 feels like 64 with a high of 91 and possible heat index in the upper 90's to lower 100's today. I AM: I am surrounded by people who support my success. Axe Sharpening: The more you move towards your dreams, the more your dreams move towards you.~~Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Challenge negative thoughts. Find an alternative interpretation. Fitness quote for today: No matter how "fat you feel", You have to: Eat Breakfast, Eat Lunch, Eat Dinner. Listen to your Body. Take care of your Body.~~ffightforit Motivational quote for today: It's a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy and it keeps you resilient.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,838 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Legs Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    b9vmjmpjof9g.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌸~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌸~

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. "~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 98 for today. I AM: I am grateful for all of the money flowing into my life. Axe Sharpening: Know things will be tough and learn to be uncomfortable; all in order to do things you once thought impossible.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get outside and move to help clear your head. Fitness quote for today: Be somebody nobody thought you could be.~~success portal Motivational quote for today: Live a life filled with such positivity it drowns out the negativity that surrounds you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,900 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Shoulders/Chest in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    g3hvhw7ycxn6.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"At the end of the day ~ if I can say I had fun ~ it was a good day. " ~ Simone Biles ~

• macrat12
    It's 78 feels like 78 with a high of 100 and heat index in the upper 100's today. I AM: I choose to react positively to all situations. Axe Sharpening: Are you making choices to help prolong your lifespan or shortening it?~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Find fun ways to distract yourself from unhelpful thoughts. Fitness quote for today: Mind over muscle. Believe it before you do it.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.~~Christian Louboutin Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,037 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either modified legs or an at home workout or an active rest day with 45 min walk and stretching from the fitify app.
  • DebyS137
    pem1zpl9vmli.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup,
    is not just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the
    Magical ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value
    and beauty." ~ Kevin McCloud
  • DebyS137
    f89xze1dpftw.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~

" The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves
    -and- this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ Brian Tracy ~
  • macrat12
    It's 70 feels like 70 with a high of 101 and heat index close to 110 today. I AM: I appreciate how far I have come and where I am going. Axe Sharpening: Not every day will feel like a win, but there is a win in every day we don't give up.~~Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: If you can't change it, change the way you thing about it. Fitness quote for today: Excuses are useless. Results are priceless.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You have all the support you need.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,520 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 20 min EMOM after breakfast and some finishers.
  • DebyS137
    f89xze1dpftw.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~

" The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves
    -and- this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ Brian Tracy ~
  • DebyS137
    pxasx358xzw0.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have
    brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ ~ ~ James Lane Allen ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 103 and heat index in the upper 100's today. I AM: I am uniquely talented. Axe Sharpening: Don’t wait. You've already been waiting and you still don't feel like you want to feel. So let's not wait any longer.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Identify what helped you get through a tough time in your life. Fitness quote for today: You GOT This!!!~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: A positive life comes from an optimistic outlook.~~B. Edwards Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,668 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min Active Recovery Cardio and stretching after dinner.