Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,608 Member
    Options
    It's 71 feels like 71 with a high of 96 but heat index will make it feel more like lower 100's today. I AM: New lessons, new blessings. Axe Sharpening: Stick to the plan. Do not let emotions cloud your vision this week. Do not let up. The win is a must. Make a way.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Send a positive note to a friend who needs encouragement. Fitness quote for today: I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I'm doing this for me.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Don't forget to be awesome.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,385 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Wk 6 Day 2, Lower2 this morning in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    j8dhggbddnwj.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you
    will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 91 and heat index in the 100's today. I AM: I enjoy being in my own solitude. Axe Sharpening: Be thankful for what we do have in life not what we don't have.~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Watch something funny and enjoy how it feels to laugh. Fitness quote for today: I know I can do this.~~rebeldietitan.us Motivational quote for today: You are the reason for someone's smile.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,680 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Week 6, Day 3 Cardio (10 min on rower, 10 min treadmill sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off and finish with walk either on treadmill or my usual route to get 45 min) in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    kgbb28pcho2h.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You ~a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday~

"Building mental strength is about regulating your emotions, managing your thoughts, and
    behaving in a positive manner, despite your circumstances."~ Amy Morin
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 95 and possible feels like in the 100's today. I AM: I can calm my mind and my thoughts whenever I want. Axe Sharpening: Consistent & sustainable effort given over a long period of time is how you "win" the true challenge of life.~~Kenny Clayborn 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Bring to mind a favorite memory you feel grateful for. Fitness quote for today: Don't expect to see a change if you don’t' make one.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Work out. Stay positive.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,226 steps yesterday. Today's training plan lower 21-15-9 after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vr1hfud07fom.gif
    ~~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down a road and back again - Your heart is true, you're a PAL and a confidant. Thank you
    for being a friend... ~ ~ ~ ~ Golden Girls Theme

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 79 feels like 85 with a high of 97 but heat index in the mid 100's today. I AM: I care for my health, not to look a certain way. Axe Sharpening: No matter where you are in your journey, never forget how incredible your body is.~~Laura Novotny 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Show your appreciation to people who are helping others. Fitness quote for today: I'm tired, sore and don't want to go to the gym, Which is exactly why I'm going to go in and dominate.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Pour all your energy into believing in yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,762 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    4ed08i17e2di.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday ~ ~ ~ ~

"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on." ~ ~ Lance Armstrong ~ 🚴 ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 80 and possible heat index in the mid to upper 90's today. I AM: I only have positive thoughts. Axe Sharpening: The best piece of advice I've ever received in regard to fitness? Keep going!~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be kind to you. Do something that brings you joy. Fitness quote for today: You must tell yourself, 'No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I'm going to make it.'.~~Les Brown Motivational quote for today: Take a deep breath. Release any negative energy you've been holding in.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,915 steps yesterday. Today's training plan Week 7: Day 1 Upper- Day 1 in the gym after my 6th month routine doctor visit for my meds check.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7nj7sjus5e4f.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 63 with a high of 84 for today. I AM: I am grateful for the times I leveled up in life. Axe Sharpening: Learn to be consistent with the right habits. Learn to be patient and kind to yourself. Most importantly, be fully invested and have faith.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Notice how positive emotions are contagious between people. Fitness quote for today: Don't wish for a good body, work for it.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It's your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make the lie you want to live.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,837 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 21-15-9 Lower Body after breakfast and before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    bsij98le85pg.gif

~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~πŸ’•~"To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour." ~ William Blake~πŸ¦‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 89 for today. I AM: I now release all anxiety, fear and worry. Axe Sharpening: Just keep showing up and doing the right thing.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Share a friendly smile with people you see today. Fitness quote for today: It's the will. Not the skill.~~completeeveryday.co Motivational quote for today: The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,007 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Week 7, Day 3: Cardio in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ho9a5nkawctk.gif

~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~πŸ’–~"Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale" ~Swami Vivekananda
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 63 feels like 63 with a high of 91 and possible feels like in the 100's today. I AM: I explore new activities to find hobbies I love. Axe Sharpening: You may not have control over your circumstances, but by having control over your reactions, you always have control over your outcome.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Make a list of the joys in your life ( and keep adding to it). Fitness quote for today: You are what you eat, so don't be fast, cheap or fake.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Come enjoy life outside of your mind.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,289 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 21-15-9 Upper Body after dinner this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k5qrql52fv4a.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~Wishing Everyone a LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"I think I'm going to end up as one Terrific old lady!" ~ ~ ~ ~Kathryn Harrold~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 78 feels like 78 with a high near 100 and heat index of 110 today. I AM: I am worthy of good things. Axe Sharpening: Sometimes you need to learn from failure to set yourself up for a more successful path towards success.~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get the basics right: eat well, exercise and go to bed on time. Fitness quote for today: There is no shortcut. It takes time to build a better, stronger version of yourself.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The sky is not the limit. Your mind is.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,863 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Week 8: Day 2 Lower-Day1 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    f4l1914owxb7.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"Cherish sunsets, wild creatures and wild places. Have a LOVE affair with the wonder and
    beauty of the earth." ~ ~Stewart Udall~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 78 feels like 82 with a high of 100 and heat index to be 110 today. I AM: I am celebrated. Axe Sharpening: You are not defined by your mistakes or struggles, You are defined by what you make of them.~~Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Pause, breathe and feel your feet firmly on the ground. Fitness quote for today: The devil whispered in my ear, "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm" Today, I whispered in the devils ear, "I am the storm"~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naΓ―ve or stupid or unschooled.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,724 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min Active Recovery Cardio after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7d6rpm1jat13.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Everything you want to accomplish is already within yourself so when you start to roll in
    self-doubt and think negative thoughts then you'll fall off. So keep visualizing and keep
    knowing what you're destined for, it'll come to you." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ NLE Choppa ~ ~ ~ ~ ~