Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It's 57 feels like 57 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I choose to stay happy in times of challenge. Axe Sharpening: Strength comes in many different forms. It builds resilience and has the ability to push you through the fight.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Jazz Day!!!! Happy National Honesty Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Make time to run, swim, dance, cycle or stretch today. Fitness quote for today: To naturally be skinny and be able to eat what you want is a blessing, but to dedicate yourself through heavy lifting, diet and creating and sculpting an unreal looking body, is obsessive, manly, and un natural? No it's dedication. Muscle is not just given, it is achieved. Let's give it up to the women who dedicate themselves and work for their bodies.~~MMA-Fitness Motivational quote for today: Replace worrying thoughts with confident ones and see how your life changes.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,729 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    7nj7sjus5e4f.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’– ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ• ~ πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~πŸ’–~ πŸ• ~πŸ’•~ 🐢 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ• ~πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~πŸ’– ~ πŸ• ~ πŸ’• ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 41 with a high of 60 for today. I AM: I choose to be happy. Axe Sharpening: Instant gratification vs. long term gratification…Eat the food you're tempted by now and feel guilty later or enjoy in moderation, track your macros and stay on course with your goals.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International World Press Freedom Day!!! Action for Happiness: Take a step towards an important goal, however small. Fitness quote for today: You don't have to eat LESS, You just have to eat RIGHT.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Don't let anyone dull your sparkle.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,037 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Reps 4 Time (21-15-9) then 5 min AMRAP (As Many Reps/Rounds As Possible today it's rounds) of abs after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vxai0sbrgwqy.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~πŸ’•~"To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour." ~ William Blake~πŸ¦‹~

~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 feels like 47 with a high of 59 for today. I AM: I deserve the love I am given. Axe Sharpening: Start exactly where you are with exactly what you have. But you gotta start!~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy International "Star Wars" Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Send your friend a photo from a time you enjoyed together. Fitness quote for today: Work Hard in Silence. Let Success Make All The Noise.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Always be your authentic self.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,911 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Day 2 of 3 Strength Wk 3/4 and conditioning in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    qbo9wazmb9tp.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~πŸ’–~"Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale" ~Swami Vivekananda

🌸~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~🌸

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 58 feels like 58 with a high of 68 and chances of rain all day. I AM: I release my worries and allow myself peace. Axe Sharpening: If you are putting everyone else's needs above your own. Who is putting your needs above theirs? You have to make time for yourself!~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!! Action for Happiness: Let someone know how much they mean to you and why. Fitness quote for today: You are what you eat so don't be Fast, Cheap, or Fake.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Whether you think you can, or you can't- either way you're right.~~Henry Ford Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,590 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Chest/Back after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fvfp5hca4d44.gif
    ~Waving HI~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday ~Hang in there, Its almost the Weekend~🐸~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ ~ Dr. Seuss

~🐸~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~🐸 ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~🐸~πŸ’•~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~🐸~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~🐸~πŸ’•~ πŸ’— ~πŸ’•~🐸~.

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 55 feels like 54 with a high of 66 and no chances of rain today. I AM: I only submit to the things that help me grow. Axe Sharpening: Beating yourself up doesn't make this process any easier. Push yourself, but enjoy your journey too.~~Bella Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International No Diet Day and National Nurses Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Look for people doing good and reasons to be cheerful. Fitness quote for today: Note to myself: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Everything you need will come to you at the right time.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,738 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min Active Recovery Cardio either a walk or slim cycle ride.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    mlrb5n37iuca.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ ⛡️ ~ "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous."~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ ⛡️ ~πŸ’•~ ⛡️ ~ πŸ’• ~ ⛡️ ~ πŸ’• ~ ⛡️ ~ πŸ’• ~ ⛡️ ~ πŸ’• ~ ⛡️ ~ πŸ’• ~ ⛡️ ~ πŸ’• ~ ⛡️ ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2p3qn6ggj06d.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 88 for today. I AM: I release tension. Axe Sharpening: When we become aware of time, we learn to be present. As a result, a lot of stress and worry can leave us when we look up from our phones and look at what's around us.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look around for things that bring you a sense of awe and wonder. Fitness quote for today: We all have setbacks. The important thing is to rise back up and continue to move forward.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Behind every smile is a story of numerous challenges and hardships that were overcome.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,414 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload at 6AM then Strength wk 4/4 and Conditioning in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7kbv50zg3zhg.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

~πŸ’•~"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for
    a successful personality and duplicate it." ~Bruce Lee ~πŸ¦‹~

~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 feels like 70 with a high of 89 for today. I AM: I know every roadblock is a learning moment. Axe Sharpening: Grab a set of dumbbells and go to work. Set your own pace.~~Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen to your favorite piece of music and remember what it means to you. Fitness quote for today: My body is healthy, my mind is focused, my soul is calm.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Through gratitude, you will move through your days in love with being alive, bringing joy wherever you go, positivity affecting everyone.~~unknown Closed all rings on my active 4 and had 16,376 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Chipper WOD from 1st Phorm app.
  • DebyS137
    edited May 2022
    Options
    xp8x2okn99au.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Afternoon~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday~

~πŸ’–~"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~

🌸~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~🌸

• DebyS137
    Options
    z797stud7wns.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday 13th and a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends." ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~

~πŸ‘­πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘­πŸΏ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸ½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΎ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸ» ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸ½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘πŸΌ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 83 for today. I AM: I nourish my mind with positive thoughts. Axe Sharpening: Hate to lose more than you love to win.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Find out about the values or traditions of another culture. Fitness quote for today: The act of getting strong doesn't start in the gym. It starts in your head.~~curtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.~~Demi Lovato Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,167 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Chest/Back after breakfast and before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    n54wioyc5nzi.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday ~and~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

"To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely
    Marvelous feeling."~ Barbara Walters

~πŸ’•~🦚~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’• ~🦚 ~πŸ’•~ 🦚~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~🦚~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 53 with a high of 78 for today. I AM: I am happy, strong and positive. Axe Sharpening: Not everyone will understand your journey and you are under no obligation to explain it to them.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Show your gratitude to people who are helping to make things better. Fitness quote for today: Losers complain, Winners train.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Choose your thoughts carefully. Do not let your thoughts choose you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,178 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Legs/Chest after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    24two0qox6sn.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You~🐾~ a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and t his is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~
    ~ Brian Tracy

~πŸ’– ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🐱 ~ πŸ’– ~ 🐢 ~πŸ’–~ 🐱 ~πŸ’•~ 🐢 ~πŸ’•~ 🐱 ~πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’– ~ 🐱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’•~