Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    95k8cclrohx0.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense = "Ride the horse in the direction that it's going." ~ ~ Werner Erhard ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nbihmycozk36.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~ "Our thoughts create our reality ~ where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go." ~
    ~ Peter McWilliams ~ ๐ŸŒน ~

~ ๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒน~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฅ€~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒน~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฅ€~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒน~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’– ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It's 34 feels like 30 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: The world deserves my authentic happiness. Axe Sharpening: If you just wake up one day and start, you made it past the hardest part! There will never be the perfect time to start.~~Hannah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Relax your body & mind with yoga, tai chi or meditation. Fitness quote for today: Beast Mode Activated~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: For today, think positive thoughts, believe in yourself and others, share hugs and spread love. That's it-nothing else.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,087 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Cross Training Strength Part 2 Week 1, Day 3 in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7sesw7skbeyt.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

She Has The Heart Of A Hippie ~ The Soul Of A Fairy, And The Spirit Of A Gypsy ~ Sums me up

~ โœŒ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’— ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 49 with a high of 72 today. I AM: I make peace with each of my mistakes. Axe Sharpening: If you are not sleeping, you are not recovering. Mentally or physically. Prioritize your sleep for optimal results.~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the My TransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Get active by singing today (even if you think you can't sing) Fitness quote for today: New Week. 7 New Days. Time to crush some goals.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: When you realize that nothing is permanent you can stop worrying about the uncertainties of life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,727 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: At home Legs & Shoulders after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    aof2lb5hyli7.gif
    ~Waving Hi~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Wishing You a MARVELously Motivational Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Motivation is what gets you started.... Habit is what keeps you going. " ~ ~ ~ ~ Jim Ryun ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 34 with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I am better than yesterday. Axe Sharpening: Don't make so many excuses that you start to believe them.~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Spend less time sitting today. Get up and move more often. Fitness quote for today: The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.~~livinpaleo Motivational quote for today: Breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 18,501 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Cross Training Strength Part 2 Week 1, Day 2 in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i6fjzzqcro1x.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    apteebixssud.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 56 feels like 52 with a high of 69 and chances of rain later this afternoon. I AM: I accept that I did my best today. Axe Sharpening: If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should go for it.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Focus on 'eating a rainbow' of mulit-coloured vegetables today. Fitness quote for today: I don't DIET, I just EAT according to my goals.~~motivation-wall Motivational quote for today: The past has no power over the present moment.~~Eckhart Tolle Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 18,649 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Cross Training Strength Part 2: Week 1, Day 3 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    iv0zy08d0xvp.gif

~ Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~๐Ÿ’–~"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

๐ŸŒธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒธ
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 82 for today. I AM: I know how to make the right decision. Action for Happiness: Enjoy moving to your favorite music. Really go for it. Happy Earth Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Accept your flaws. Worry Less. Smile More. Lift Heavy Things.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Whenever a negative thought tries to push into your mind, replace it with positive emotions.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,566 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Friday noon Cross Training (Cross-Fit) Class in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    upqok2qhui30.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Wishing You a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ~

"At the end of the day...... if I can say I had fun........ it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~

~๐ŸŽ€~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽ€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽ€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽ€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽ€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽ€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŽ€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ€~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 67 feels like 67 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: I am calm at all times. Axe Sharpening: You can't expect change without making change.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Go out and do an errand for a loved one or neighbor. Fitness quote for today: When you have a goal, you have to do the work. No Excuses.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: If you control your thoughts, you control your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,912 steps yesterday. Got in a great gym WOD in the noon class yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options

amdolllawjqa.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~๐Ÿ˜€~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~๐Ÿ˜~

~ ~ ~ ~ "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. " ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ Guillaume Apollinaire ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 39 with a high of 66 for today. I AM: My spirit is eternal. Axe Sharpening: The word "impossible" was invented by someone who wasn't willing to work hard enough, long enough, past every barrier they have ever known to make everything they believed possible.~~Tony Sentmanant 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take an extra break in your day and walk outside for 15 minutes. Fitness quote for today: No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress. You are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.~~acefitness.or Motivational quote for today: Your strength will get you thorough ever obstacle in life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,430 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: at home EMOM either after breakfast or after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5mtjlup03j0a.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense =
    " A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace. " ~ ~Ovid~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿด~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~

• DebyS137
    Options
    rcnm3snb1bro.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANKfilled Thursday ~ ~

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Melody Beattie ~ ~ ~ ~

๐Ÿ’š~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’š ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’š ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’š ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’š ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’š ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’š ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’š ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’š ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ’š
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 61 feels like 60 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I have abundant energy and vitality. Axe Sharpening: Find your squad and make stuff happen.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Meet a friend outside for a walk and a chat. Fitness quote for today: Losers quit when they FAIL, Winners FAIL until the SUCCEED.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Less stress, more joy.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,346 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: either Pike WOD from App or WOD posted on the board at Alpha-Fitness will decide when I get there and see the WOD posted.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2d2c2crlk9nq.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"The bottom line is to have fun and enjoy life." ~ ~ Rekha ~ ~

~๐Ÿธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿธ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’— ~๐Ÿ’•~