Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    drpschurk2ft.gif
    ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~Wishing You~ ~ a Picture Perfect MARVELous Monday ~ ~

WOOHOO !!! We are Grandparents again.... Our new baby Granddaughter was born
    Yesterday... Son & DaughterNlaw SAY they havent decided on a name yet....
    I think they want to do a NAME Reveal .... introducing her to all of us at the same
    time... I am Just soooooo excited ... Great way to start the week

""A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become
    something more." ~ Rosabeth Moss Kanter

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 65 with a high of 83 and no chances of rain today. I AM: Love surrounds me and fills me. Axe Sharpening: Too many people let outside factors and influences dictate their level of success even though all the power lies within themselves to reach any goal they have.~~Michael Derenski 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Get out into green space and feel the joy that nature brings. Fitness quote for today: Don't think about today's plan think about tomorrow's reward.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Leave yesterday's burdens where they are and start today with a light load of expectation for the good things to come.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,980 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Upper Day 1 in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    6pkex5z6gnb4.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Wishing You~ a LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~Deby~

"I think understanding your life as a story is a really terrific way of kind of knowing where you
    are and knowingwho you are." ~ ~ ~ Donald Miller ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŠ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒŠ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒŠ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒŠ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒŠ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 72 feels like 72 with a high of 85 and slight chances of rain this morning. I AM: I am able to create positive changes in my life. Axe Sharpening: Don't let someone else who knows nothing about you undermine your commitment and ability to accomplish what you're working towards.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something healthy which makes you feel good. Fitness quote for today: The only bad workout is the one you didn't do.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: If you keep your positive mindset, you begin to set yourself free.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,427 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 21-15-9 Lower Body Day at home after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    r5w1yo1ehx4q.gif
    ~ Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Good Morning ~Wishing Everyone a Most LOVEly WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

~" To be yourself ......in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the
    greatest accomplishment."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŠ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’™~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒŠ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’™ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒŠ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’™ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒŠ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŠ~๐Ÿ’•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 65 with a high of 80 and slight chances of rain this morning. I AM: I can make all my dreams come true. Axe Sharpening: Your ability to stick to the plan, eliminate any variables that could sway your progress, and objectively analyze the outcome will provide the results you set out for.~~Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Find joy in music: sing, play, dance, listen or share. Fitness quote for today: A little progress each day is what it's all about.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: You are full of magic; believe in your power.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,929 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min weighted vest walk either outside or inside will depend on the weather when I get to the gym.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    02l9ey3d679t.gif
    ~ Waving Hello~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ Wishing you ~ a Positively ~ LOVEly ~ BLOOMing ~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst
    and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wade Boggs~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 65 with a high of 81 and slight chances of rain this morning. I AM: I am ready for love to change my life. Axe Sharpening: Fitness journeys are hard, we've all been there. The reason this time will work is you have someone that truly has your back through the whole process and wants you to win!~~Elena Lucas 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Bring joy to others by doing something kind for them. Fitness quotes for today: Go insanely HARD or go HOME~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Face your fears.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,663 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Lower Day2 in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    opkmut7y4wa7.gif
    ~Waving HI~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~ AND ~ a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came and
    never left your side" ~Yolanda Hadid

~ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’– ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 70 feels like 70 with a high of 90 for today. I AM: I will be present. I will be positive. Axe Sharpening: Find passion for the process and results will always follow.~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Eat good food that makes you happy and really savour it. Fitness quote for today: You're building a lifestyle, There is no need to rush.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Life's greatest lessons are always given to the strongest students.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,572 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 45 min Active Recovery either walk or slim cycle ride.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vnxi3d5po3cw.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WONDERfilled Week ~ ๐Ÿ”ฎ ~

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~ John Quincy Adams

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 81 feels like 86 with a high of 95 and will feel more like 109 today. I AM: I am always on the path of success and victory. Axe Sharpening: If the risk of failing scares you or you believe you're not able to do certain things, you will never reach your full capacity.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take a light-hearted approach. Choose to see the funny side. Fitness quote for today: My body is getting stronger, slimmer, and healthier everyday.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: If people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,171 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 21-15-9 Upper Body after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    uhgv1s3cjncv.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BERRY TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ๐Ÿ“ ~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves,
    and this is the natural out-growth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ Brian Tracy ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 80 feels like 84 with a high of 90 but feels like temp will be closer to 100. I AM: Making mistakes is a part of learning. Axe Sharpening: You must truly believe in yourself and expect success in order to achieve anything great. Without the belief, or the expectation, you will never put forth the necessary effort to get what you want!~~Truth Fry 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Share a happy memory with someone who means a lot to you. Fitness quote for today: Not every day is a good day, Show up anyway.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Wherever you are and whatever you do: do your best.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,121 steps yesterday. Today's training plan lower body 21-15-9 after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    nnhr8ghxaamo.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~๐Ÿฆ‹~

โ€œShoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.โ€ ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

gbp0a1q52s2j.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Wishing You ~ The Most Positively LOVEly THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~๐Ÿ’•~

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."~ Alice Walker
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 76 feels like 77 with a high of 94 and possible heat index of 100 today. I AM: I know that my hard work will guarantee my success. Axe Sharpening: Everybody plays a role in making change for the greater good, no matter how big or small, and your role always matters. So play yours even if it's not in the limelight or getting you attention.~~Dan Bailey 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Speak to others in a warm and friendly way. Fitness quote for today: Impossible? Watch me do it!~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.~~Epictetus Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,568 steps yesterday. Today's training plan has changed as I was up sick most of the night probably between the heat and something I ate so taking an Active Recovery day and will get stretching and cardio in later.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    llmdw5wkdlpc.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday ~ ~ ~ ~

"For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon,
    but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us." ~ Richard Baker
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 65 feels like 65 with a high of 92 and possible heat index in the lower 100's today. I AM: It is time to let go of the things that hold me back. Axe Sharpening: Monday sets the stage for the week! Win the day, carry the pace, win the week.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Rediscover and enjoy a fun childhood activity. Fitness quote for today: The hard part isn't getting your body in shape. The hard pard is getting your mind in shape.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Inner peace begins when you focus on the present.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,928 steps yesterday. Today's training plan either at home Upper 21-15-9 or modified Upper Day1 after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    fcrmnjam2zkd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~William Barclay~