Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    pot3c2ox9zg6.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing You WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

β€œDare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ Suzanne Brockmann

~ πŸ’ƒπŸΌ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’ƒπŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’ƒπŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’ƒπŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’ƒπŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~ πŸ’ƒπŸΌ ~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 62 with a high of 86 for today. I AM: I radiate confidence, certainty and optimism. Axe Sharpening: Never give up on your goals. Don't ever quit yourself. You can do this. You can achieve your wildest dreams.~~Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Museum Day and National HIV Awareness Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Send a hand-written note to someone you care about. Fitness quote for today: Fitness rule #1 Don't get Comfortable!~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Good vibes or good-bye.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,032 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Active Recovery Cardio 45 min of either weighted vest walking outside or walking in an area of the cross-fit side that's not in anyone's way in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    z9zfd3kjhdiy.gif
    ~WavingHi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing you ~a BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~

"Your beliefs become your thoughts~Your thoughts become your words~Your words become your
    actions, ~Your actions become your habits~Your habits become your values~Your values become
    your destiny.” ~ Gandhi

~πŸ’•~🌸~πŸ’•~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌸 ~πŸ’•~🌸~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 68 feels like 68 with a high of 85 and rain on and off all morning. I AM: I appreciate everything I get to enjoy. Axe Sharpening: If you find yourself over doing it, take a step back. Be realistic with your time, schedule and lifestyle. And ask yourself what you can commit to long term. And adjust the course along the way.~~Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Reflect on what makes you feel valued and purposeful. Fitness quote for today: I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her weaknesses. I know her strengths. I've lost to her before, but not this time. She is going down. I have the advantage. Because I know her well. She is the old me.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.~~Joel Osteen Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,323 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 21-15-9 of squats, standing leg curls, standing leg kickbacks and standing calf raises after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1cyyqp39nloa.gif
    ~Waving HI~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~&~ a WooHooWONDERfilled Weekend~

" There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace. "~ ~ Lisa Whelchel ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‘­~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’– ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‘­ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’• ~ πŸ‘­ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’– ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‘­ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’– ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘­~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 54 feels like 50 with a high of 57 and chances of rain this afternoon. I AM: The only person I compare myself to is the person I was yesterday. Axe Sharpening: When asking a parent if they would die for their children, they will say yes with zero hesitation. But would you live for your children? Think about that….Do this for your loved ones.~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Armed Forces Day!!! Happy International Tea Day!!!!! Action for Happiness: Look up at the sky. Remember we are all part of something bigger. Fitness quote for today: Set goals. Exercise. Love yourself. Focus on fitness. Rest and relax. Eat right. Smile. Portray positive. Enjoy life. Care for others. Tell yourself you can do this. (Self Respect)~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You deserve someone who makes you excited for tomorrow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,721 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    p4v91dkln50e.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday and a WONDERfilled Week ~

" In all things of nature there is Something of the marvelous. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Aristotle~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~🌱~πŸ’•~ 🌳 ~πŸ’•~🌱~πŸ’•~ 🌳 ~πŸ’•~ 🌱 ~πŸ’•~ 🌳 ~πŸ’•~ 🌱 ~πŸ’•~ 🌳 ~πŸ’•~🌱~πŸ’•~ 🌳 ~πŸ’•~🌱~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 47 feels like 45 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: I have the power to think positivity. Axe Sharpening: Strive for excellence not perfection. Winning is in the process.~~Stacey Ervin Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Recall three things you've done that you are proud of. Fitness quote for today: The beginning is always tough. But once I'm in it I become UNSTOPPABLE.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Do something this week that lights you up and activates your joy. You're worth it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,725 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either Upper day 1 or Legs/Shoulders will see how sore my back is after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    mkfjk58na53g.jpg
    ~ Waving Hello ~πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ Good Morning ~ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~

"It's a wonderful world. You can't go backwards. You're always moving forward. It's the wonderful part about life. And that's terrific. " ~ Harvey Fierstein

~πŸ’•~🌊~πŸ’•~πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~🌊~πŸ’•~πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 57 feels like 55 with a high of 66 and rainy all day. I AM: I value my thoughts. Axe Sharpening: Effort always matters. No matter how big or small, progression is progression. Be proud of it all.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make choices that have a positive impact for others today. Fitness quote for today: Focus: if you want to reach that goal so bad you will have to make sacrifices, stay focused, stay passionate.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your best days are still ahead of you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,101 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 21-15-9 lower body after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    uvos2x950syn.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~Good Morning~ Wishing Everyone Is a LOVEly BLOOMing Thought-Filled Thursday~

" With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt"

~🌼~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~ πŸ’• ~🌼~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌼~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    r6xkp0bk3ezr.jpg
    ~Waving HI~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~AND~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Weekend~

"There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met." ~ William Butler Yeats

~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~πŸ‘«πŸΌ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~πŸ‘«πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 50 feels like 50 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: I am thankful for the shape of my body. Axe Sharpening: The work has to come before the belief. It's what you do when no one is watching that matters.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Focus on how your actions make a difference for others. Fitness quote for today: Never postpone to tomorrow: What you can do today.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: This is your reminder that yes, you are strong enough to overcome anything and everything that life throws at you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,457 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Lower Day 2 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    l9cdja9qfir5.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I hope Everyone had an LOVEly Memorial Weekend .... We sure did... Son Grilled it was Yummy

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through
    another door - or I'll make a door.Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present."
    ~ Rabindranath Tagore

~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 74 feels like 74 with a high of 82 for today and chances of rain this afternoon. I AM: I am my own best friend. Axe Sharpening: If you're waiting for momentum to pick up, you'll be left in the dust.~~Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy World No Tobacco Day and National Smile Day!!!! Action for Happiness: Find three reasons to be hopeful about the future. Fitness quote for today: Pain is a gift. Instead of avoiding it. Learn to embrace it. Without pain there is no growth.~~smoking.success Motivational quote for today: I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.~~Voltaire Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,215 steps yesterday. Today's training plan Lower Day 1 in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    dshaed2qd2z7.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Good Morning~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WooHoo WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man
    who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man? " ~ Zhuangzi

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 58 feels like 58 with a high of 75 for today and no chances of rain. I AM: I am grateful for all I have. Axe Sharpening: If you don't put yourself first, then you are not going to be the best version of you!~~Dani Hoff 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Say positive things in your conversations with others. Fitness quote for today: Fall in love with the process and the results will come.~~Kill Cliff Motivational quote for today: This coming year, I will guard my mental health and make the best choices for me.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,800 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: 969 piece truck unload this morning then after work upper day 2 in the gym.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    zwjc3zoqll45.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ Wishing you ~ a Positively LOVEly BLOOMing ~THOUGHTfilled Thursday~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a
    catalyst and it ~ sparks extraordinary results." ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wade Boggs~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~ πŸ’• ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    cp9tzijhacg3.gif
    ~Waving HI~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday ~AND~ a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold. "~ ~ ~ Joseph Parry ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~πŸ‘«πŸΌ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~πŸ‘«πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 56 feels like 56 with a high of 79 for today. I AM: I love my vulnerability. Axe Sharpening: Consistency yields results. All we need is the commitment to the process. Trust the process.~~Dale Beatty 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Re-frame a worry and try to find a helpful way to think about it. Fitness quote for today: Consistency is what transform average into excellence.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Smile to let the people around you know that it is still possible.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,586 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Lower Body 21-15-9 at home after work.