Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    4tmy5ig2wvq2.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts
    take you." ~ ~ ~ ~ James Allen ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 31 with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I am thankful for every opportunity to do something good and help others. Axe Sharpening: Learn to win the battle between your wants versus your needs.~~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Commit to being more active this month, starting today. Fitness quote for today: That feeling when you look at yourself and think: I built that with hard work.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Life always offers a new beginning to anyone brave enough to reach for it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,514 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Arms in the gym this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 46 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: This feeling will pass just like the seasons. Action for Happiness: Spend as much time as possible outdoors today. Happy World Autism Awareness Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Everyday I Am…Once Step Closer~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Better days are coming, You still have so many amazing memories to make!~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,409 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified at home Leg Day workout after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 42 with a high of 70 for today. I AM: I welcome the health and happiness that I have achieved. Action for Happiness: Listen to your body and be grateful for what it can do. Happy National Chocolate Mousse Day!!! Fitness quote for today: When I feel PAIN I know I have to keep going.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your anxiety is tricking you into thinking you can't. Remind yourself that you can.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,905 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    u9t0kl29bnxd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ πŸ’™ ~ "The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected
    alteration of reality, the miracle." ~ ~ ~ Alejo Carpentier ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~πŸ’™~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 feels like 51 with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I deserve to do things that bring me happiness. Action for Happiness: Eat healthy and natural food today and drink lots of water. Fitness quote for today: You need to step out of your comfort zone. In order to become stronger and grow.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Pause. Take a deep breath. You've got this.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,153 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    zxgyrtnizxq7.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ πŸ˜€ ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~ πŸ˜€ ~

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Omar Khayyam ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 52 with a high of 73 for today. I AM: I use each success as a springboard to my next goal. Axe Sharpening: Educating yourself and making the right choices only allow your mind and body to operate better.~~Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Turn a regular activity into a playful game today. Fitness quote for today: Even if you didn't do it perfect. YOU DID IT!~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep your worth and believe in it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,196 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Back/Shoulders after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    l57woto97l5l.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 44 with a high of 64 for today. I AM: I am going to get what I want. Axe Sharpening: Strength comes in many different forms. It builds resilience and has the ability to push you through the fight. You have to power to elevate yourself daily.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do a body-scan meditation and really notice how your body feels. Fitness quote for today: If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up.~~millionairebull Motivational quote for today: Don't waste your energy on negative thinking and focus more on what makes you happy.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,994 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Leg Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    78mdvyei8gee.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"Everything that's created comes out of silence. Your thoughts emerge from the nothingness of
    silence. Your words come out of this void. Your very essence emerged from emptiness. All
    creativity requires some stillness." ~ ~ Wayne Dyer ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 35 with a high of 55 for today. I AM: I recognize that my gratitude is a magnet for more abundance in my life. Axe Sharpening: True success doesn't come from luck. It comes from intentionally doing something everyday to add to your overall excellence.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Get natural light early in the day. Dim the lights in the evening. Fitness quote for today: The body you want takes work. It is not achieved through quick fixes or fad diets. If you want it, you need to be realistic, disciplined, patient and committed to a healthy lifestyle.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Let your positive outlook outweigh your negative experiences. Remind yourself that you can and will get through this.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,484 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Shoulders/Chest after dinner or after breakfast haven't decided yet.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    viwbzb0klx6l.gif

~~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity,
    fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks ~ ~

~🌺~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~🌺~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 31 with a high of 52 for today. I AM: I am grateful for my body. I want to treat it with love and respect. Axe Sharpening: Let's all be better at helping people get better.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Give your body a boost by laughing or making someone laugh. Fitness quote for today: Train like a BEAST today!~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Remind yourself: you can do this because you can do anything.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,362 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning.
  • primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of 10,000+ steps. 18-6, and stayed within my kcal limits. Good willpower today. :)
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 31 with a high of 68 for today. I AM: I like to help my family. Axe Sharpening: Radiate the energy you want to receive.~~Bellah Upadyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Turn your housework or chores into a fun form of exercise. Fitness quote for today: I will give a 100% every day to create my idea of what the human body ought to look like~~Tom Coleman (gymquotes.co) Motivational quote for today: Becoming the best version of you won't happen overnight, but you can love yourself throughout the process.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,504 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified at home leg day workout after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    edited April 2022
    Options
    yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Wishing You a MAGNIFICENT Monday ~ WOWZA I See Your Magnificence ~

@primeofmylife2021 - Great Job on stepping & staying on track

@macrat12 - Thank You for sharing your routine & inspiration

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is Truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~

~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~😎~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 and rainy with a high of 62 for today. I AM: I know my gifts include gratitude, listening, and creating. Axe Sharpening: Life isn't fair, but don't let that derail your future.~~Darryl Moore 1st PHORM Advisor Action for Happiness: Set yourself an exercise goal or sign up to an activity challenge. Fitness quote for today: You can get a lot of things back, but you can't get time back. You can't get back life. Time is priceless. Don't waste it. Make it count.~~curland.co Motivational quote for today: Remind yourself that this is a journey. There may be detours, but that's okay as long as you eventually reach your destination.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,225 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: modified for at home Chest/Arms after breakfast and before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    sxkngxf6snd1.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~😁~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~
    In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~Don't worry, be
    happy~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin~ ~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 62 feels like 61 with a high of 80 for today. I AM: I surrender to the wisdom of the Universe. Axe Sharpening: Without commitment, we'll never start. Without consistency, we'll never finish. Commitment to your purpose and consistency with your actions is what separates the dreamers from the doers.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Move as much as possible, even if you're stuck inside. Fitness quote for today: Change is always hard at first. But amazing once you reach the end.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Free yourself from the prison in your mind.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,851 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Strength Part 2 Week 1, Day 1 in the gym after breakfast then if needed some walking outside to get 45 minutes.