Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 39 with a high of 75 for today. I AM: I live life in harmony with myself. Axe Sharpening: You have to truly believe your "why" and be self-disciplined enough to say no to things that stall or deter you from your goals.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Focus on what makes you and others happy today. Fitness quote for today: Less Sugar, More Fruit. Less Soda, More Water. Less Driving, More Walking. Less Worry, More Sleep. Less Words, More Action.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Even when things are difficult, you have within you everything you need to get through it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,155 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    yhb1hpnyxuw1.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ Welcome SPRING ~

~ ❄️ ~ "No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." ~🌱~ Hal Borland ~

~πŸ’•~🌱 ~πŸ’•~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌱 ~πŸ’•~ 🌱~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 49 with a high of 60 for today. I AM: I am achieving a calm state of mind. Axe Sharpening: Everyday we have a choice. Be the change, or don't. Move forwards, or don't. Progress, or regress.~~Cavan Valane 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen to a piece of music without doing anything else. Fitness quote for today: Focus: if you want to reach that goal so bad you will have to make sacrifices, stay focused, stay passionate.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Every day may not be good, but there is something good every day.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,145 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    wl4y4x6qmdj2.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ CHEERS to a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~ πŸ˜€ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. " ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ Guillaume Apollinaire ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 50 with a high of 60 for today. I AM: Loyalty is rare. If I find it, I keep it. Action for Happiness: Notice something that is going well even if today feels difficult. Fitness quote for today: Whatever goals you have, take some time today for yourself to be grateful for all you have.~~Marie Purvis Motivational quote for today: Our worst critic can be found in our minds. To enjoy inner peace and happiness, you must let go of your mind's judgments and embrace the guidance of your inner voice.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,495 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Modified for at home Back/Shoulders this afternoon after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    l57woto97l5l.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 30 with a high of 43 and rainy today. I AM: I am certain that today will be wonderful. Action for Happiness: Tune in to your feelings, without judging or trying to change them. Fitness quote for today: A goal without a plan is just a wish.~~healthyfitmantras Motivational quote for today: When your anxiousness about not being good enough starts to overwhelm you, take a deep breath and remember just how amazing you are.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,508 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified for at home Leg Day after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k20ho8c4w503.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’–~πŸ’•~🌹~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ₯€~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~🌹~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~πŸ₯€~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~🌹~πŸ’•~πŸ’– ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 37 feels like 32 with a high of 48 for today. I AM: I wake up feeling grateful for this life and full of joy. Action for Happiness: Appreciate your hands and all the things they enable you to do. Fitness quote for today: Challenge your negative thoughts with positive ones.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Enjoy your power this week. Move forward, heal, and reclaim your magic.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,005 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified for at home Shoulders/Chest after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tpzbdbhgry94.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan ~ (That would be me too)

~ ✌️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ ✌️ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ’•~πŸ’—~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ’—~πŸ’•~ ✌️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’— ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 32 feels like 32 with a high of 57 for today. I AM: I am living my most authentic life. Axe Sharpening: Here's your reminder that you're always in control of the next decision you make that can push you into the right direction.~~Laurie Conlin 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Focus your attention on the good things you take for granted. Fitness quote for today: Never stop showing someone how much they mean to you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Every life has dark days. But even when your light has dimmed, it's still there. Have faith that it will shine brightly once again.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,079 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified for at home Back/Arms this afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 36 with a high of 59 for today. I AM: I am grateful for the willpower that drives my success. Axe Sharpening: How you view and react to situations determines your quality of life. We all go through stuff. It's our reaction and response to that stuff. That separates certain people from the crowd.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose to spend less time looking at screens today. Fitness quote for today: When you want to give up. Remember why you started.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No one is you that is your superpower.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,613 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 56 feels like 52 but started out in the 40's this morning. I AM: I know there are endless reasons to love. Axe Sharpening: Always think greater than how you feel. Discipline over motivation.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Cultivate a feeling of loving-kindness towards others today. Fitness quote for today: Add some iron to your diet.~~Courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Sometimes there's nothing you can do but let it rain while you wait for the sun to shine again.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,508 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 34 with a high of 68 for today. I AM: My inner joy is the source of all the good in my life. Axe Sharpening: Think about your future self…where do you want to be? Are you doing what you need to do to get you to that spot?~~Darcy Kammeier 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Notice when you’re tired and take a break as soon as possible. Fitness quote for today: I respect people that tell me the truth. No matter how hard it is.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Challenge yourself to do more than what it required. Set the standard.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,122 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then Chest/Arms in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    idoyt7u020sc.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a MARVELous Monday ~ And ~ a WONDER-Filled Week ~

~ 🎈 ~ "It is always the simple that produces the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ Amelia Barr ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ 🎈 ~πŸ’•~ 🎈 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🎈 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🎈 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🎈 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🎈 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🎈 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🎈 ~πŸ’•~ 🎈 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 51 feels like 47 with a high of 77 for today. I AM: I choose peace over perfection. Axe Sharpening: When you decide you want to make yourself better, the answer is really easy.~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Choose a different route today and see what you notice. Fitness quote for today: Don't stop when you're tired, Stop when you're done.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational quote for today: Trust in your journey.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,646 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Back/Shoulders and outside walk to reach 45 min in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    zfi3mdjbb0d6.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’– ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ• ~ πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~πŸ’–~ πŸ• ~πŸ’•~ 🐢 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ• ~πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~πŸ’– ~ πŸ• ~ πŸ’• ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    81c9t1mvq5d7.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense =
    "If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Olivia Wilde ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~🐎~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’–~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 57 feels like 55 with a high of 59 and temps dropping into the 40's today. I AM: I cherish my friendships so they can last a long time. Axe Sharpening: Happiness is right in front of us should we choose to allow it.~~Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Mentally scan your body and notice what it is feeling. Fitness quote for today: Focus on the weights you lift. Not the weight you lose.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Believe in yourself more than you believe in your excuses.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,336 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified at home Leg Day workout after breakfast.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 37 feels like 32 with a high of 47 for today. I AM: I have empathy for everyone. Axe Sharpening: Never ask someone to do what you haven't done or aren’t willing to do yourself! LEAD FROM THE FRONT! DO THE WORK!~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Discover the joy in the simple things of life. Fitness quote for today: When people said " We never want to look like you" Arnold replied " Don’t' worry you never will"~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Overcoming your negative self thoughts is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,776 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Truck unload this morning then Shoulders/Chest in the gym after work.