Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    dabzpnw95jfc.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,676 Member
    Options
    It's 27 feels like 22 with a high of 47 for today. Axe Sharpening: You will get to where you want to be eventually over time, as long as you keep going and don't quit.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy Monday!!! Fitness quote for today: I am my problem but also my solution--Be More Do More.~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Today I am going to choose to be present and positive.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,107 steps yesterday. Please check my blog/journal later to see what I ended up getting in for a training session at home.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hscfcf60upjb.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You a BEARy LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I
    let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must
    trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life
    to come." ~ ~ ~ Henri Nouwen ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 34 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Keep livin', what's the point of all of this if you don't?~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sanctity of Human Life Day!!! Fitness quote for today: I Build my own Destiny when you start believing in yourself everything becomes possible.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: The most beautiful thing about life is that you have 365 chances to start over, every year.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,807 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is stretch and recovery as I did something to tweak my lower back again.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 31 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: True success doesn't come from luck. It comes from intentionally doing something everyday to add to your overall excellence.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Day of Service!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again.~~unknown Motivational quote for today: It's time to stop worrying about what others think about us and focus on what we think of ourselves.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,624 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then stretch and rest this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    rzd6uck0ty76.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ πŸ¦… ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ πŸ¦… ~

" I like to be a tiger roaming the jungle or an eagle soaring the skies. " ~ ~ ~Sol Campbell~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~
    ."
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 11 feels like -4 with a high of 22 for today. Axe Sharpening: Unsure, tired, sore weak, cold, injured…go away, with the strength you have.~~Dan Bailey 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Coffee Break Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Reached your goal? Set a new one.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Write down the life you want to see, and you'll begin to live it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,933 steps yesterday. My back is feeling better so my training plan is: Strength 7 sets then 50-40-30-20-10 for time 2 min rest then 10-15-20-25-30 for time in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ddpb4f06bhu2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is
    a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ Wade Boggs ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’~πŸ’•~❄️~🌷~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ’~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌷~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ’~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    jv22cz2dwwjp.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a WOWza FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend ~

"At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~

~πŸ‚πŸΌ~πŸ’•~🀸🏿~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🀸🏼~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ‚πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🀸🏼~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🀸🏿~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚πŸΌ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 6 feels like 0 with a high of 34 for today. Axe Sharpening: Be your own inspiration. Be your own motivation. Be your own affirmation. Be your own happiness, success, and opportunity-maker.~~Stephanie Lawler 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy National Hugging Day and National Granola Bar Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: People run in packs because they don't feel safe alone. I run alone because I don't feel safe in packs.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Everything will be OK.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,224 steps yesterday. Back is feeling a little better so going to the gym for E2mX 18 min (9 sets) the 50 reps for time using a PVC pipe instead of barbell just to be safe and so I don't reinjure my back.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 24 feels like 17 with a high of 46 for today. Axe Sharpening: The harder the journey, the more you learn about yourself.~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Blonde Brownie Day!!! Fitness quote for today: I will reach my goal weight this year.~~changeinseconds.co Motivational quote for today: Happiness comes from giving up the need to be right and learning to appreciate different perspectives.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,746 steps yesterday. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime today to plan my training sessions for the week.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    yslaxbqzxw2j.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained
    in two days." ~ ~ ~ Bill Dana ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 feels like 26 with a high of 48 for today. Axe Sharpening: Do not be afraid to fail. Without failure there is no success.~~Jackie DiFranco 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Handwriting Day and National Pie Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: I workout for confidence, strength, the feeling after a workout, the feeling of accomplishment, health, my loved ones, happiness, stress relief. ME~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,499 steps yesterday. This week's training plan is 2 gym workouts and 3 at home workouts probably the gym workouts modified for home.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    mujrqrzg3kk8.gif

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

"The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that
    the sun will set only to rise again." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ram Charan ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xoq3x0fhz8md.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing you an AWEsome Motivational Monday and ~a WONDERfilled Week~

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines
    how well you do it." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lou Holtz ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 33 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: If all the people who hate on others' success in any aspect of life, spent that energy on improving themselves-the world would be a much better place.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Peanut Butter Day and National Compliment Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: The grind includes Saturday and Sunday.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Loving yourself is a self-power.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,225 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    i5c076qyyyla.gif
    ~ ~⛄️~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly DOGgone TAIL Wagging TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~

" Outside of a dog....... a book is a man's best friend...... Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. "
    ~ ~ ~ Groucho Marx

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 17 feels like 6 with a high of 30 for today. Axe Sharpening: Failure to guide your focus rests solely upon you. Blame nothing. Blame no one. Be prepared to handle everything.~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Opposite Day and National Irish Coffee Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: The things you do when no one's looking are the things that define you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: No matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult or unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,123 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified for at home 8 week cross training beginner week 1 day 3.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7c5un23tyvha.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing Everyone~ a WooHoot WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform,
    to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ehsbj9vuvc6b.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing You a Positively Comfy Cozy THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~ ~

"When I'm home, I like a cozy, comfortable, calming space." ~ ~ ~ ~ Stacy Keibler ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~β˜•οΈ~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β˜•οΈ~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~