Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    ow74i5g9qo6t.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday & a WONDER-filled Week ahead~

"Wherever you go .... no matter what the weather...... Always bring your Own SUNshine."
    ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    b1s5vfi0080v.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🦚 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,676 Member
    Options
    It's 24 with a high of 50 for today. Axe Sharpening: You're going to make mistakes and that's OK. You will get to where you want to be as long as you keep going and don't quit.~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Show an active interest by asking questions when talking to others. Fitness quote for today: Fitness is like Marriage, you can't cheat on it, and expect it to work.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Life will put roadblocks in your way. But if you look carefully, the Universe will show you the detour. Your path is delayed, not denied.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,376 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: 45 min Active Recovery Cardio.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    c6njwlb97ana.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~May We All find today filled with LOVE~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 33 feels like 27 with a high of 60 for today. Axe Sharpening: Confidence is built through doing things that are difficult.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Share what you're feeling with someone you really trust. Fitness quote for today: Weakness is a choice: It's up to you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Sending some good vibes and happy thoughts your way.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,669 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: truck unload this morning then modified Cross Training Week 2, Day 1 after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 33 with a high of 60 for today. Axe Sharpening: You do NOT need to spend hours in the gym, do endless amounts of cardio, and put yourself on restrictive diets to see results.~~Ainsley Rodriguez 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Thank someone and tell them how they made a difference for you. Fitness quote for today: You're not in rush. Get better one step at a time. Life is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Dream big and make life fun. Do something outrageous each day. Follow your passion. Believe in yourself.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,267 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 2, Day 2 in the gym this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    p1hr5loj3i3s.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5pydicuom04g.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts
    take you." ~ ~ ~ ~ James Allen ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 36 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Get in there and get to work. There's never been a better time to get yourself together.~~Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Look for good in others, particularly when you feel frustrated with them. Fitness quote for today: There is only one way to success it's called HARD WORK.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today.~~Garrett Kingston Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,522 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: modified Cross Training Week 2, Day 3.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    x7ef4gxtql88.jpg
    ~Waving Hi~🧚🏼~Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic and a WOOOHOOO WONDER filled Weekend ~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself,
    'Am I having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni

~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~🌺~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 47 feels like 42 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: I no longer play sports, but I still view my life as a game or race. I prepare & practice so that I can perform my best in everything I do.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send an encouraging note to someone who needs a boost. Fitness quote for today: Disciple is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Love yourself enough to put in the time and effort to make your dreams reality.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,777 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Cross Training Week 2, Day 4 this morning after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    geyhtdx4arzd.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday & a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend~

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and
    tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron

~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~ πŸ’– ~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~ πŸ’œ ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 9 with a high of 32 for today. Axe Sharpening: Positive thoughts produce positive results. Be thankful for every experience..the great ones and the ones that you grew from.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Focus on being kind rather than being right. Fitness quote for today: On good days, work out. On bad days, work out harder.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You are stronger today than you were yesterday. Have faith, because you'll be even stronger tomorrow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,401 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    v0d1ks2en59t.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Wishing You a SERENE SUNday And a Woohoo WONDER-filled Week ahead~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when
    I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 29 feels like 20 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: Want to catch a lucky break? Keep working hard and you will.~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Smile at the people you see and brighten their day. Fitness quote for today: What's my goal weight? I don't have one. I will NOT define myself by a number. My journey is about feeling strong, confident, and healthy.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The next chapter of your life is going to be amazing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,876 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    czentdpaykmd.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Most Marvelous Monday~ And ~a Very LOVEly Valentines Day ~

~ 🌹 ~"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to
    be yourself and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment
    is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."~ ~ ~
    ~ πŸ’• ~ ~ ~ Jim Morrison ~ ~ ~ πŸ’• ~

~ πŸ’• ~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~πŸ’•~ 🌹 ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 25 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't overthink it, friends. Eat well. Sleep well. Love on your animals. Laugh. Play. Smile.~~Stephanie Lawler 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Tell a loved one or friend why they are special to you. Fitness quote for today: Think BIGGER and work HARDER~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Your worries are not your reality. Read that again.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and 14,269 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is to work on the fundamental cross training/cross fit movements.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    lf8p3dkauoho.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

~πŸ’•~"Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve
    and nurture and care for all life." ~ ~James Cromwell~ πŸ’• ~

~ πŸ’– ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🐱 ~ πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~πŸ’–~ 🐱 ~πŸ’•~ 🐢 ~πŸ’•~ 🐱 ~πŸ’–~ 🐢 ~πŸ’– ~ 🐱 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🐢 ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 41 feels like 36 with a high of 65 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't complain about the odds. Beat'em. Don't complain about fair. Do your best.~~Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Support a local business with a positive online review or friendly message. Fitness quote for today: My best is yet to come!~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Enjoy your own life with your own rules. You'll soon realize that it doesn't matter what others think of you.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,401 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Cross Training Week 3, Day 1 in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    veqg1iw1zb47.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

β€œTo see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of your
    hand and eternity in an hour." ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~

~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~