Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,676 Member
    Options
    It's 29 feels like 24 with a high of 44 for today. Axe Sharpening: What matters is what's in front of you. If you had a bad day in the past, let that go.~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Challenge your negative thoughts and look for an upside. Fitness quote for today: Anything is possible if it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an excuse.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Just for today, focus on everything you have to gain instead of everything you have to give up. It can only get better from here.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,391 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either cross training week 1 day 4 or Thursday's WOD posted on Instagram by MACFitness.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    41ocj1v7j2ve.gif
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a WOWza FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend ~

"You've got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow - imagine life without fun."~Prince Harry~

~๐ŸŒจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒจ ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒจ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 28 feels like 23 with a high of 35 for today. Axe Sharpening: Get outside and quiet the madness of everyday life.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask other people about things they've enjoyed recently. Fitness quote for today: It's never too late and you're never too old to become better.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: It starts with a good morning, then it becomes a good day, then a good month, and a good year. In the end, you'll find it was a good life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,347 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is cross training WOD modified for at home.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ypla9umv2l0e.gif
    ~ Waving HI ~~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Sat. ~ AND ~ a LOVEly COLORfilled Weekend ~

~Its a New Day~ Filled With COLOR-filled Posibilities ~๐ŸŒˆ~ How Will You Choose to Color Today?

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 25 feels like 16 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you put your head down and grind it out without expecting praise, the success comes with time.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Say hello to a neighbor and get to know them better. Fitness quote for today: I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't.~~Neila Rey Motivational quote for today: Find the voice inside of you that wants to see you win.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,680 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    h1j7f62aj6yf.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday & a WooHoo WONDER-filled Week ~

"Let the SUNshine In Face it with a grin - Open up your heart and Let the SUNshine In" ~song Lyrics

~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 with a high of 51 for today. Axe Sharpening: It's not going to be fun all the time. But results won't just magically show up one day.~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: See how many people you can smile at today. Fitness quote for today: Muscless soreness is painful but it's worth it.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Practice the art of seeing the good in every situation, and you will soon see the silver lining in your life.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,484 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 feels like 27 with a high of 64 for today. Axe Sharpening: Narrow the gap on those ahead of you. Widen the gap on those behind you.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Write down your hopes or plans for the future. Fitness quote for today: It's never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Your smile makes life more beautiful.~~unknown Closed all rings on my active 4 and had 14,220 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified Shoulders/Chest this evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    n1oej7pbvf4k.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ ~ ~ Kevin McCloud ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    582ru88w8vom.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~๐Ÿพ~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’– ~ ๐Ÿถ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿฑ ~ ๐Ÿ’–~ ๐Ÿถ ~๐Ÿ’–~ ๐Ÿฑ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿถ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿฑ ~๐Ÿ’–~ ๐Ÿถ ~๐Ÿ’– ~ ๐Ÿฑ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿถ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 49 with a high of 55 then chances of rain and dropping temps this afternoon. Axe Sharpening: Start your week off right, with intention and what you said you were going to do.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send a message to let someone know you're thinking of them. Fitness quote for today: We are built out of the foods and fluid we put in our body; build something strong.~~Heather Mangieri (humankinetics.co) Motivational quote for today: Feeling guilty about the past or being concerned about the future is futile and will not change anything. Instead of investing your energy in useless thoughts, look at how you can improve things at this moment.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,700 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Week 1 Day 1 of Cross training beginner workout.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    g1v9m25w7sda.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing You a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

โ€œDare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ ~ ~ Suzanne Brockmann ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’– ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 20 feels like 7 with a high of 22 and snow continuing until 1PM. Axe Sharpening: Next time you're stuck in self-doubt or fear, act with confidence to free yourself & get moving in the right direction.~~Stacey Erving Jr 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Ask a friend how they have been feeling recently. Fitness quote for today: Work Out. Eat Well. Be Patient. Your body will reward you.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: See the positives in progress. Don't get frustrated with how long it takes, because small steps eventually lead to big results.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,401 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified cross training week 1 day 3 this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k20ho8c4w503.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒน~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฅ€~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒน~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฅ€~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒน~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’– ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 11 feels like -6 with a high of 19 for today. Axe Sharpening: Patience & Consistency are everything. Do not give up because you don't see the scale move in just a couple weeks.~~Alexa Watson 1st Phorm Athlete Action for Happiness: Do an act of kindness to make life easier for someone. Fitness quote for today: Sweat off the stress~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Keep fighting through your worst days. It's how you earn your best days.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,406 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified Cross Training Week 1, Day4 this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tpzbdbhgry94.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan ~ (That would be me too)

~ โœŒ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿ˜€ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~ โœŒ๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ’— ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 8 with a high of 33 for today. Axe Sharpening: Itโ€™s not about being in the gym the longest, it's about being effective. Have a plan, execute the plan with the true intent of getting better that day.~~Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Organize a virtual 'tea break' with a colleague or friend. Fitness quote for today: Be someone who decided to go for it. Don't hold back. Train Hard until you become the best version of yourself.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: There is always a reason to smile. If nothing else, smile because you are alive.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,105 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Modified Cross Training Week 1, Day 5 after breakfast and before the 1st Phorm Live Stream.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    spmgcovh5vuh.jpg
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Wishing You a COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Hold puppies, kittens, and babies anytime you get the chance." ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ˜ป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜ป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ˜บ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 16 feels like 8 with a high of 41 for today. Axe Sharpening: It's not about being a picture of perfect health. It's about the healthiest physical self as you can. It starts with youโ€ฆNO ONE ELSE.~~Dan Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make time to have a friendly chat with a neighbor. Fitness quote for today: Excuses don't burn calories.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The mindset is truly everything.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,163 steps yesterday. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime today to plan the number of days in the gym and the number of at home modified training days.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 29 feels like 22 with a high of 44 for today. Axe Sharpening: If you can't find happiness in the small things, you won't find it in the bug things.~~Jena Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get back in touch with an old friend you've not seen for a while. Fitness quote for today: Lifting. It's what I do. And it's what I love.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Change how you interpret your situation, and you will change how you feel about it.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,892 steps yesterday. Please check out yesterday's blog for my training plan for the week.