Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,639 Member
    Options
    It's 42 with a high of 65 and rainy until 11AM. Axe Sharpening: The right plan provides the path to results. But when you achieve your goals, never lose gratitude for the fact that you decided to follow it!~~~Tyler Ball 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Card Playing Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You won't always love the workout but you'll always love the results.~~~~fitXL Motivational quote for today: Every day, think as you wake up: Today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.~~~Dalai Lama XIV Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,340 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 45 min walk this evening. Feeling better but still taking my sinus cold meds and not pushing it like the doctor said. Went yesterday for a meds check but asked her about my sinus cold while I was there.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,536 Member
    Options
    ey03n5cczxpa.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~❄️ ~ WOOOHOOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~❄️~

"This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top." ~ ~ ~ David Lynch ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🐿~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🐦~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~🐿~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐿~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐦~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🐿~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 33 feels like 25 with a high of 48 for today. Axe Sharpening: You are the company you keep, be sure you're surrounded by winners.~~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Last Wednesday of 2021. Fitness quote for today: My goals are set PAIN be by guest.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Begin each day with positive thoughts and a fresh new mindset.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,473 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is either 10 min Strength EMOM (5 sets) with 5 min rest then 10 min EMOM (Same Minute) and then Core to finish up 3 rounds 1 min of each or I might do in the gym 18 min EMOM (3 sets) then rest 2 min and 12 min EMOM (4 sets). The workout I decide to do will depend on how I feel as of now I'm feeling better.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    qhy8vjm8hjhc.gif
    ~ Welcome to TODAY ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a COZY THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have
    brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ ~ James Lane Allen ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~β˜•οΈ~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β˜•οΈ~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 34 with a high of 53 for today. Axe Sharpening: Lifting heavy weights is mental, and if doubt creeps in, you'll let it win. Attach the bar like you own it and push through those barriers.~~~Nick Weite 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Final Thursday of 2021. Fitness quote for today: Don't let your doubt sabotage your actions.~~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Less doubt, more faith.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,700 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3 rounds circuit then 3 rounds core circuit after work.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 48 with a high of 62 for today. Axe Sharpening: Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. So live your life, stop worrying about what other people thing, have good morals, stand your ground, but be kind.~~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy New Year's Eve!!!! Fitness quote for today: The toughest workouts are the most satisfying ones.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: All good things come together in perfect timing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,803 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    oyri00vfrbu3.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ ~ Happy New Year's EVE Friends ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ₯‚~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~🍾~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~🍾~πŸ₯‚CHEERSπŸ₯‚~🍾~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~🍾~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~πŸ₯‚~πŸ’•~

• macrat12
    Options
    It's 35 feels like 26 with a high of 36 and rainy for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't over complicate the process. It's easy to take on too much too fast and think that you have to be extreme in order to make progress. You don't. It's 1 good decision at a time.~~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy New Year's and Welcome to 2022. Fitness quote for today: You have the ability to shape your own body. Do it.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Appreciate the hard times because without them you wouldn't be this beautiful human you are today.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,499 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    08og4k4aqjkl.gif
    ~ ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ ~ Happy New Year Friends ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Welcome to 2022 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~~πŸ’•~πŸŽ‰~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    0sa01iq19dp6.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ 🌞 ~

wooohooo its a NEW MOON a NEW DAY & a NEW YEAR ... Lets make 2022 a WINNING YEAR
    WE GOT THIS !!!

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater
    joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."
    ~ Christopher McCandless

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 22 feels like 16 at 3:30PM but started out in the feels like single digits. Axe Sharpening: We've got one life, friends. Take care of yourself even when you don't feel like it needs to be a priority.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Motivation and Inspiration Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: The Competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit.~~~~healthyfithappy93 Motivational quote for today: When your thoughts overwhelm you, remind them of who's in charge.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,828 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    y3f93lhndumt.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

We got our Covid Boosters yesterday... My arm is sore and I am feeling a bit sluggish... So ..
    the plan is to do my Sunday more mellow Walking/exercising routine at a slower pace...

" In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 19 feels like 13 with a high of 43 for today. Axe Sharpening: Until you can manage time, you will not be able to manage anything else including your health and wellness.~~~Jeremy Mullins Director of the My TransPHORMation Challenge and Registered Dietitian Happy National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Attempt the impossible Every time you go into the gym.~~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Stay connected to those who bring out the best in you.~~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,678 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Strength (Week 2/6) Back Squats then 3000 meter row to finish up. Finally getting my Covid Booster Shot this morning after my workout and after I stop to get a coffee for one of the girls I work with.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    80vffhvoubvt.gif
    ~ ~ ~⛄️~ ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a DOGgone TAIL Wagging TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~

"Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail." ~ ~Kinky Friedman~ ~

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 31 feels like 21 with a high of 50 for today. Axe Sharpening: It's YOUR life. You only get one. Up to YOU whether it's a good one or a bad one.~~~Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Spaghetti Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough.~~~fitnessive Motivational quote for today: There is only one choice you make that matters, and that's not to lose yourself in others.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,187 steps yesterday. Got my booster shot yesterday and still just a sore arm but feel good otherwise. Today's training plan is: Strength (9 sets) then 5 RFT (17 min cap) to finish up.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    jpeo379zuo15.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~❄️ ~ WOOOHOOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~❄️~

"Success is like a wild horse. If you do not know how to handle it, it will throw you off and look
    for another rider who can handle it well." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ajith Kumar ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🐎~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🐴~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~🐎~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐎~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐴~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🐎~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 15 with a high of 36 for today. Axe Sharpening: KEEP GOING. It will be worth it, I promise.~~~Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Bird Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Giving up is NOT an option for ME.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Stop doubting yourself, you are capable of anything.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,848 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Gymnastics Skill- 12 min EMOM (4 sets) then 11 min AMRAP to finish up in the gym after breakfast. Still more than 24 hours post booster shot still just a sore arm but felt good otherwise.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    kig1toi3fc5g.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a COMFY COZY THOUGHT-filled Thursday~

"The perfect antidote to dark, cold and creepy is light, warm and cozy." ~ ~ ~ Candice Olson ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~β˜•οΈ~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β˜•οΈ~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 13 feels like -2 with a high of 19 and snow to end around 10AM CST. Axe Sharpening: Sit. Reflect. Dream. Think. Plan. Execute. Repeat.~~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy or Somber 1 year since the Insurrection at the US Capital in Washington DC. Fitness quote for today: You're not here to impress anybody. JUST DO YOU~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your energy is valuable, spend it on what you want to grow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,429 steps yesterday. Today's training plan at home is: 50-40-30-20-10 for time after the 1st Phorm Thursday's Live Stream from the app.
  • primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    vzyp5659kqn2.jpeg
    -10*C in the BC desert! (It was even colder before!) Shovelled snow for 2 hours. Fasted for 20 hours. Scale should start to move lower. No complaints. This is good for me.