Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It's 30 with a high of 56 for today. Axe Sharpening: Not every meal is going to be perfect and that's okay. But what we can't do is let one bad meal or choice ruin the day ahead.~~Darryl Moore 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Brownie Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Good Morning. Let's Slay Today.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.~~~Paulo Coelho Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,550 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    7a0dakdvoobo.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those
    that sang best." ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Van *kitten* ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 47 with a high of 67 for today. Axe Sharpening: Time goes SO fast, Cherish each and every moment.~~Laura Novotny 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Anti-Corruption Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Work out. Eat well. Be patient. Your body will reward you.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Remember to always congratulate yourself for the small wins, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,171 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Every 2 min X18 min (9 sets) followed by 5 sets X3 min AMRAP to finish up after work this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    wdc1g97vr2e2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever
    you shine the light of your thankful thoughts." ~ Alan Cohen

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

79vgsgv7pis3.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~DEER Friends~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"I don't have to take a trip around the world or be on a yacht in the Mediterranean to have happiness.
    I can find it in the little things, like looking out into my backyard and seeing deer in the fields."
    ~ ~ ~ Queen Latifah ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 53 feels like 50 with a high of 71 for today. Axe Sharpening: This lifestyle isn't just what we do, it's who we've become.~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Human Rights Day!!! Fitness quote for today: No Guts. No Glory. No Legend. No Story.~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Happiness is letting go of what you want your life to look like, and enjoying what it is right now.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,424 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 20 min AMRAP after work as I work 10AM-5PM today.
  • DebyS137
    Options

tpuphkmtqq9h.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

My Santa Story .... When I was 4, I noticed a lot of the same things in my stocking were
    set around the house (fruits nuts etc)... So I asked my mom for the candy ... she went
    to the cupboard and brought me some... Then I KNEW... She/dad was Santa... I was so
    disappointed the following year... HOWEVER... I did keep looking for Santa with my brothers

Whats your Santa Story? AND... if not Santa ... A Holiday Story?

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 34 feels like 26 with a high of 49 for today. Axe Sharpening: Take care of your body & your body will take care of you.~~~Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy International Mountain Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: "There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results."~~Kenneth Blanchard Motivational quote for today: It's not the end of the book. It's the start of your best chapter yet.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,048 steps yesterday. Check my blog later for my training plan for next week since I should have my work schedule later this morning.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vmggw5txm1qu.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ ๐ŸŒž ~

"Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will
    soon show its face and smile back at you." ~ Anna Lee ~

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 33 feels like 27 with a high of 54 for today. Axe Sharpening: Remember that you'll never out work a poor diet. Don't underestimate the power of balanced nutrition.~~~Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Poinsettia Day and Gingerbread House Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.~~~awesomebody.info Motivational quote for today: Don't let anything hold you back- especially your mind.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,520 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tskkmtdufe46.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"There's a magical tie to the land of our home..... which the heart cannot break..... though the
    footsteps may roam." ~ ~ ~ Eliza Cook ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 33 with a high of 62 for today. Axe Sharpening: Just because you mess up one day, doesn't mean you should throw in the towel until New Years.~~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Cocoa Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Nothing will stop me from reaching my goals. NOTHING.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Your thoughts can completely change your day. Make sure they change it for the better.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,756 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 2X10 min AMRAP with 3 min rest between 10 min AMRAPs after dinner this evening.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2a4dbpv77sjv.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really
    no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." ~ ~ ~ ~ John Ruskin

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 57 feels like 54 with a high of 65 for today. Axe Sharpening: Your goals are yours whether you have someone to push you or not. Fight for them even when you have to push solo.~~Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Wreaths Across America Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm on my way to success, don't try to come between me and my goals.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Keep your thoughts away from things that don't make you happy. Think positive thoughts.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,242 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Gymnastic Track followed by 14 min AMRAP to finish in the gym after breakfast and before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    8dot3wbcrej7.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight
    remains to them? " ~ ~ ~ ~ Rose Kennedy ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 68 with a high of 72 for today. Axe Sharpening: You are going to get knocked down. You can't control when things happen, but you can control how you react to them.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Wear Pearls Day!!! Fitness quote for today: If you ever feel like giving upโ€ฆJust remember, there is a little girl watchingโ€ฆwho wants to be just like YOU!~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Stop worrying about the future. Allow yourself to relax and enjoy each moment as it comes.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,842 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength followed by 20 min EMOM (4 sets) to finish.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xick0oqkoqxe.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

On a personal Note.... Speaking of Blooming.... We found out night before Last we will have
    a GRANDDAUGHTER arriving, first of June 2022 woooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is
    a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ Wade Boggs ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 30 with a high of 54 for today. Axe Sharpening: Take inventory. Are you better today than you were a year ago? If so, why? If not, why? The answer to both is actionโ€ฆeither taking it or lacking it.~~~Don Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day!!! Fitness quote for today: We all have busy lives, it's not about having time, it's about making time.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Stop and look around. Appreciate the moments you can have today, because tomorrow they'll be gone.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,230 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength then 12 min AMRAP to finish.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    0a8pzsw38wgi.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~DEER Friends~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Find fitness with fun dancing. It is fun and makes you forget about the dreaded exercise. "
    ~ ~ ~ Paula Abdul ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 41 with a high of 56 for today and chances of rain this afternoon. Axe Sharpening: Invest in the right habits that will build the right mindset so you can finally stop starting over every new year.~~~Laurin Conlin 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Focus on how far you have progressed not how far you still have to go.~~~changeinseconds.co Motivational quote for today: Don't sit around waiting for the perfect moment to happen. Take this moment and make it perfect.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,265 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning.