Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It's 37 feels like 34 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Results are EARNED. If you are putting in a half *kitten* effort, expect a half *kitten* result.~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National French Toast Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Focus on the right things in life. Keep your head in the game and ignore all the dumb stuff.~~~Frida Paulsen Motivational quote for today: Sometimes, the best thing that can happen to you is not getting what you want.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,356 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    e25xsns35t1m.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ Kevin McCloud
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 41 feels like 36 with a high of 64 for today. Axe Sharpening: Life is all about perspective and it's never too late to adjust yours.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Cyber Monday!!!! Fitness quote for today: "I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: When you accept that you're exactly where you're supposed to be in this moment and that you have all that you need, miracles happen.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,201 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 7 min AMRAP X 2 at home after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    Options

p0et8d80booz.gif

~ ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a TERRIFICally TWINKLING Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐ŸŒŸ~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star ~๐ŸŒŸ~ How I wonder what you are, Up above theworld so high
    ~ Like a diamond in the sky ~๐ŸŒŸ~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star~๐ŸŒŸ~How I wonder what you are~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1s9y74bhbxuk.gif
    ~Waving Hi~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Welcome December~Wishing You a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

โ€œFor beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
    and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ ~ ~ Audrey Hepburn ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 with a high of 66 for today. Axe Sharpening: You changing your life inspires other people to change theirs.~~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Eat a Red Apple Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise.~~~Health Motivational quote for today: Wherever you are, be there 100%.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,677 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is walking around Silver Dollar City and any shops we stop at.
  • primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day three of IF (16-8) and calorie restriction (no cheats), and 10,000 steps. Itโ€™s working!
    I typically donโ€™t do milk and cereal, and here is why: 61% carbs!
    yg91zycldbwx.jpeg
    7andk8clpvqh.jpeg
    I did manage to bring the carbs down with the rest of my meals. Yeah!
    sb61gm68yzgm.jpeg

• DebyS137
    edited December 2021
    Options
    xjfjrhq7dnvc.gif
    ~Welcome to the Gift of TODAY~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANKfilled Thursday~

Great Job Primeofmylife2021

Macrat12 ... Thank You for sharing your day its very inspiring

Thanksgiving for Me.... Is the beginning of my Personal, end of the Year Review, I spend time
    daily to Reflect on what I am Most Grateful for of the year & wish to carry into the next year...
    along with .... What I wish to Let go & lay to rest in the past Year ~&~ Starting aNEW ~ Year ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 48 with a high of 75 in Branson. Axe Sharpening: You only truly fail when you stop trying.--Bellah Upadhyay 1st Elite Athlete. Happy International Day of the Abolition of Slavery Day!!! Fitness quote for today: It's not always easy but it's always worth it.--unknown. Motivational quote for today: Be the person who sees and appreciates the light in the little things.--unknown Didnโ€™t close all rings on my Active 4 and had 9692 steps yesterday.

• primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I use an app for fasting as I can easily forget what time I finished eating. Today I extended my 16/8 to a 20/4. Woo hoo!
    u8jce99a0c9u.jpeg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    45z1ibc3vs1a.gif
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FESTIVE FUNtastic Friday & a WooHoo WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun
    and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 61 now but started out in the 50's this morning. Axe Sharpening: Donโ€™t get caught up in chasing goals that aren't yours. Find whatever drives YOU and execute on the things that will get you there.--Collin Stark 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Roof Over Your Head Day!!! Fitness quote for today: My Pain is My Motivation.--gymaholic Motivational quote for today: You never realize how much a moment will last until it's gone, so take every opportunity to enjoy the present.--unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,087 steps yesterday. Today's training plan was 15 min AMRAP and 3 rounds for quality this evening.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 39 with a high of 59 for today. Axe Sharpening: Your goals don't care how you feel.~~Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Sock Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Iron Never Lied to Me.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Do the best you can today, then do better tomorrow.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,686 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    41b8n04kaqzm.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we
    see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless
    and stressing the true values." ~ Thomas S. Monson

~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    e94c5nux472i.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ ๐ŸŒž ~

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater
    joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."
    ~ Christopher McCandless

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 55 feels like 54 with a high of 68 for today. Axe Sharpening: Do hard stuff. Really hard stuff. And do it for someone else. The feeling is indescribable.~~Rob Acosta 1st Phorm Brand Ambassador Happy World Soil Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I think it's time for a bit of PAIN.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Enjoy every minute of your day to the fullest.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,959 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    3qdm9etuqb2v.gif

~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

~ ~ "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~ ~
    ~ ~ Eden Phillpotts ~ ~
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 33 feels like 24 with a high of 42 for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't put your life off once again. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be healthy. You deserve to put yourself first.~~~Kenny Clayborn 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy Miners' Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Less Sugar, More Fruit. Less Soda, More Water. Less Driving, More Walking. Less Worry, More Sleep. Less Words, More Action.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Trust the process and allow yourself to enjoy the steps along the way.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 11,434 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 3X 5min AMRAP with 1 min rest between 1 min AMRAPs after dinner.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 32 feels like 27 with a high of 47 for today. Axe Sharpening: Time is non-refundable. Use it with intention.~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Stay Positive. Stay Fighting. Stay Brave. Stay Ambitious. Stay Focused. Stay Strongโ€ฆMentality is everything.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Enjoy every moment, because when you look back you'll realize how precious they all were.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,595 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Every 2 min X 16 min (8 sets) followed by 15-12-9-6 for time: (12 min cap) to finish in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hqsaquahh77t.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's a wonderful world. You can't go backwards. You're always moving forward. It's the wonderful
    part about life. And that's terrific." ~ ~ ~ Harvey Fierstein ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~