Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,620 Member
    Options
    It's 64 with a high of 66 and chances of rain today. Axe Sharpening: "Work Hard," to me, means giving relentless effort to our WHY.~~~Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Philosophy Day!!! Fitness quote for today: The only competition I have is MYSELF.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Stop asking yourself why you weren't good enough and start reminding yourself that you've always been amazing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,508 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Strength (5 sets) then 18 min AMRAP to finish up in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    wbnyvqnvnwu3.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOHOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"Authenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want to be
    proud of the person who's looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being honest with
    yourself and being a person of high character. You have an opportunity every single day to write that
    story of your life." ~ Aaron Rodgers

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 with a high of 52 for today. Axe Sharpening: A new level of growth demands your complete focus on YOU.~~~Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Adoption Day!!! Fitness quote for today: I already known what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive.~~Lou Holtz Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,550 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Endurance then 4 RFT in the gym after breakfast.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ Welcome to a ~ ~nvnb05c19mxg.gif~ New Day ~ ~

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANK-filled Thursday ~

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns
    denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast,
    a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. " ~ ~ Melody Beattie ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 30 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Being at rock bottom and remembering that feeling is what keeps me going.~~~Chico Bean 1st Phorm Advisor Happy International Men's Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I won't quit. Not now, not ever.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: It might not happen today. It might not happen tomorrow. But everything is going to work out.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have 14,803 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then if I'm feeling up to it 20 min Strength followed by 3 RFT in the gym after work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    pvb8cj43lp2q.jpg

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~
    ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOTS of LOVE & FUN~

Here's a FUN thought-filled Quote....
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." ~ ~ ~ Bernard Baruch

~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ WEEKEND ~ BLESSings ~whdad855rpoh.gif

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday & a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend~

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would
    be no rainbow" ~Gilbert K. Chesterton~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 feels like 39 with a high of 61 for today. Axe Sharpening: The work you are putting in is inspiring someone else to keep going.~~Meg LaFerla 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Universal Children's Day!!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm addicted to crushing my goals.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Have you ever noticed that the more positive you think, the more positive you feel?~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,048 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Rise & Shine~s18zsh7ydsrj.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead β˜€οΈ

"The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that
    the sun will set only to rise again."~ ~ ~ Ram Charan ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 45 with a high of 59 for today. Axe Sharpening: Just do what's right and what makes you happy.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy World Hello Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Nothing worth having comes easy.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: The mind is a tricky thing. If you tell it to believe something, it will, so tell it how great you are.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,522 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day~yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a MAGNIFICENT Monday And ~a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your
    focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving
    toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~

~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ πŸ˜€ ~ z6zrx8rxs3js.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ ~ ~ Don't worry ~ ~ ~
    be happy ~ ~ ~In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double
    ~~ Don't worry, be happy ~~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin

~πŸ’•~πŸ˜€~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ˜€~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 36 feels like 32 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: I am my own motivation.~~~Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Espresso Day!!! Fitness quote for today: Focus on Progression not Perfection.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Push past the limitations of your mind and visualize yourself standing at the finish line.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 16,747 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 15 min Strength followed by 4 RFT (15 min cap) to finish.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    h5sfg7k2g5ed.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You ~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

β€œ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour. " ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 32 feels like 23 with a high of 43 for today. Axe Sharpening: The importance of having outlets from the madness is more important now than ever. Healthy ways to deal with mental struggles…the gym, the outdoors, whatever you enjoy…get some good people together and do it.~~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy US Thanksgiving. Happy International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women!! Fitness quote for today: I'm working on a new me.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: You are the only one who has the GPS to your life. Don't let anyone else change the address.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,926 steps yesterday. Today's training plan 45 min cardio for Active Recovery day.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k3y97nwsv6pp.gif
    ~~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~~ Waving Hi ~~ Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend

I hope Everyone had a BLESSed THANK-Filled Thanksgiving.... we sure did

"… I come home, in the mornin' light ... My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
    Oh momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones ... And FRIENDS, they wanna have F-UN ...
    Oh FRIENDS just wanna have F-UN... The phone rings, in the middle of the night My father
    yells "What you gonna do with your life?" Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
    But FRIENDS they wanna have F-UN ..... Oh FRIENDS just wanna F-UN...."
    Cyndi Lauper original lyrics.... My FRIENDly Version

~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 28 feels like 19 with a high of 55 for today. Axe Sharpening: Even when it feels impossible, keep looking up. Keep your gaze on the top of your mountains and keep climbing.~~~ Claire Thomas 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy Black Friday!!!! Fitness quote for today: This is my life, my future and I will do everything possible to make sure my idea of success follows.~~Jeremy Potvin Motivational quote for today: When you learn to enjoy the small moments, you'll learn to enjoy your whole life.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 19,383 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ho Ho Ho here we GOOOOOOO ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Christmas is on its way ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    xytoyqvctnn5.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🀢🏼 ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Believe in love. Believe in magic. Heck, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in
    yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will? " ~Jon Bon Jovi

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 39 feels like 32 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: Every decision is a step in the right direction or a step in the wrong direction.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Happy Small Business Saturday!!!! Fitness quote for today: This year is all about Beast Mode.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Tell yourself every morning: "I can and will!"~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,037 steps yesterday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~
    rdkllxinxli6.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SERENE SUNday And a WooHoo WONDER-filled Week ahead~πŸŽ„~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when
    I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~